PDA

View Full Version : Lets Buck the trend

The Hurricane
12-01-2012, 01:36 PM
For the last few seasons we have been the team that every team has beaten their bogey run against.
The next one is The Pars on saturday ie: have not won at home all season,lets change our bad fortune and gub them!

HibbyAndy
12-01-2012, 01:38 PM
For the last few seasons we have been the team that every team has beaten their bogey run against.
The next one is The Pars on saturday ie: have not won at home all season,lets change our bad fortune and gub them!

That will be that then,:rolleyes:

GreenCastle
12-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Our last league win was an away game -Oct 22nd 2011 against St Mirren - we haven't won 2 in a row all season...Saturday is going to be interesting :agree:

patlowe
12-01-2012, 01:53 PM
For some reason, Fenlon's comments and interviews since Saturday along with the signing of a player in an identified weak position make me feel the tide is starting to turn. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm confident but I'm a bit more positive going into this game.

The Hurricane
12-01-2012, 02:03 PM
For some reason, Fenlon's comments and interviews since Saturday along with the signing of a player in an identified weak position make me feel the tide is starting to turn. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm confident but I'm a bit more positive going into this game.

The same goes for me just prayin we are both right:rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
12-01-2012, 02:27 PM
We'll win on Saturday, it won't be pretty but we'll grind out the necessary result.