Winston Ingram
11-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Somebody told me he was a hun but check out paragraphs 2 & 3:confused:

http://jeffwinterentertainmentandmedia.co.uk/world2012/1112062.php

lyonhibs
11-01-2012, 09:34 PM

I hope to hell that his website has been hacked, cos some of the content of that is absolutely beyond the pail.

Safe to say that Jeff Winter's Hun credentials have only been massively reinforced (I bet he's a hero on SwallwSwallow.com) by that page.

PatHead
11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Surely this is now aganst the law nowadays and should be reported?

Elephant Stone
11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Those paragraphs seem about as hunnish as it gets. Why the confusion? :confused:

Nando™
11-01-2012, 09:37 PM
No danger he wrote that IMO.

zlatan
11-01-2012, 09:37 PM
He's a massive hun and regularly posts on follow follow, the massive hun.

magpie1892
11-01-2012, 09:58 PM
There's got to be a story there, definitely.

FitbaFolkKen
11-01-2012, 10:02 PM
One of the worst sites i've ever visited, his response to someone who was offended by his twitter comments......

Dear Sir / Madam,

I as a member of the public, and a father of two young girls, would like to make a complaint about one of your clients, Mr Jeff Winter.

Please check his recent communications on twitter, and you will see what I mean.

Mr Winter has made reference to child abuse; and I am sure that as a responsible company, you will find this as disgusting as the general public do.

Jeff's reply

Dear unnamed Sir or Madam,

Well what a snide cowardly way to go about things. Not got the balls to confront me but sending an anonymous email to someone that you have seen advertise my services. I presume that at school you were one of those horrible kids that ran telling tales to the teacher.

Got bullied no doubt as well I wouldn't be surprised. Well just to let you the know the agent forwarded me the email as ironically I was working for him on the day he received it. The event went ahead, I got paid, he got his commission and more importantly the junior football club the event was being ran for made £4,500. Everyone happy, well apart from you of course.

I presume that your intention was to try and get the agent to drop me and therefore I would lose out financially. Dream on mate.

Why not be a man and be upfront if you have a problem? My comments that annoyed you were made as a response from some filthy emails received from Celtic supporters and as a father of two young girls no doubt you would have been sickened had you have read them.

Had your children have been killed like the Markinch youngsters at the Ibrox disaster then perhaps you might not have been very happy. Comments such as Orange Squash are as despicable as you can get.

I perhaps in advisedly replied in terms that were representative of my feelings. I am sure that you will suggest that by replying as I did I am as guilty as them. Maybe so but that's my style, which I much prefer to your own underhanded manner.

I hope that you continue with your emails condemning child abuse. Do you have an address for the Vatican?

Yours truly,

Jeff Winter

Words fail me!

degenerated
11-01-2012, 10:14 PM
He's a massive hun and regularly posts on follow follow, the massive hun.

He's a massive throbber, Hun or not :agree:

Greentinted
11-01-2012, 10:43 PM
He's setting himself up for a serious dull yin. Obviously doesn't do irony (most OF followers luddites don't) as the passage on being bullied at school is obviously a projected conceit.

sadtom
12-01-2012, 01:06 AM
I hope to hell that his website has been hacked, cos some of the content of that is absolutely beyond the pail. (pale)

Safe to say that Jeff Winter's Hun credentials have only been massively reinforced (I bet he's a hero on SwallwSwallow.com) by that page.

Ironically a phrase with anti irish connotations and origins.

Pete
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2085466/Jeff-Winter-blog-carries-verbal-attack-Catholic-church.html

I hope this guy is charged. He's trying to make a living out of being a cartoon "orange *******" figure.

There might well be people in the back waters of scotland who want his rabble rousing "services" but I think he's broken the law this time and needs to be brought to task.

The man is ****...and I'm thinking that any complaint made to the police regarding this would have to be taken very seriously.

Pretty Boy
12-01-2012, 07:53 AM
Words genuinely fail me.

What a bawbag.

Kato
12-01-2012, 08:13 AM
The guy is obviously a boor of the highest order but I enjoyed his highly accurate description of some Gorgie "locals"....

That was problem, not the foreigners but a collection of odd locals who looked like the produce of strange sexual liaisons between Oompa Loompa's and The Krankies. They were small but at the same time fat, not me fat, but massively fat with ***** that were wider than they were tall. I struggled to get my camera but then thought better of it.

huggie1875
12-01-2012, 08:15 AM
They guy is obviously a boor of the highest order but I enjoyed his highly accurate description of some Gorgie "locals"....

That was problem, not the foreigners but a collection of odd locals who looked like the produce of strange sexual liaisons between Oompa Loompa's and The Krankies. They were small but at the same time fat, not me fat, but massively fat with ***** that were wider than they were tall. I struggled to get my camera but then thought better of it.

:faf:

Cabbage East
12-01-2012, 08:32 AM
Fat hun mess.

Dr Jimmy
12-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Looks like his site has been suspended.

PatHead
12-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Hopefully to put up a full apology and withdraw these remarks. Apart from the Police I hope Sky news and ESPN are taking note and never use him again

NOLA
12-01-2012, 12:55 PM
what a roaster, wouldnt surprise me if he got a doing.

H18sry
12-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Celtic FC also confirm that they have sought legal advice and filed a police complaint over Jeff Winter's blog http://bit.ly/wi7mMx

Andy74
12-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Who is Jeff Winter? Should I have heard of him?

H18sry
12-01-2012, 01:31 PM

Ex EPL top grade referee :wink:

The Hurricane
12-01-2012, 02:05 PM

One word to describe this clown FUD!!!!!!!

PatHead
12-01-2012, 02:26 PM

Regularly appears on SSN after dodgy decisions. Dark haired guy with a very high opinion of himself.

Pretty Boy
12-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Regularly appears on SSN after dodgy decisions. Dark haired guy with a very high opinion of himself.

He was one of those refs who seemed to think he was the centre of attention rather than the players.

After sacking Gray and Keys there is surely no way Sky can use Winter again after this.

PatHead
12-01-2012, 02:33 PM
He was one of those refs who seemed to think he was the centre of attention rather than the players.

After sacking Gray and Keys there is surely no way Sky can use Winter again after this.

What you mean refs shouldn't be the centre of attention? Not many "top refs" living up to that nowadays sadly

CraigHibee
12-01-2012, 02:40 PM
can't say i've ever heard of the muppet!

it is being reported on stv now

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/293321-offensive-rant-against-the-pope-and-celtic-published-on-ex-referee-jeff-winters-blog/

tell you what though... if those comments are genuinely his (and his twitter hasn't been hacked) then he has the cheek to call anyone a kiddie fiddler!

check his photo on stv, he looks like some sort of sneak that would hang around playgrounds handing out penny chews

Duffys13
12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
can't say i've ever heard of the muppet!

it is being reported on stv now

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/293321-offensive-rant-against-the-pope-and-celtic-published-on-ex-referee-jeff-winters-blog/

tell you what though... if those comments are genuinely his (and his twitter hasn't been hacked) then he has the cheek to call anyone a kiddie fiddler!

check his photo on stv, he looks like some sort of sneak that would hang around playgrounds handing out penny chews

Ha Ha Ha Ha, I have to agree with you Craig!!!