PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts to Escape SPL sanctions wages

SteveHFC
11-01-2012, 04:03 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16516934.stm

Spike Mandela
11-01-2012, 04:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16516934.stm

Still to stump up Jan 16th payments though. However, well done the PFA!

Andy74
11-01-2012, 04:16 PM
More borrowing just to pay wages so that players can't walk for nothing. It's getting short term cash to minimise a loss. Some might view this as good news but this can't go on.

Gus Fring
11-01-2012, 04:16 PM
As someone who's had problems not being paid before I know the problems it could create so I have sympathy for the innocent people caught up.

Still would have been nice to see the club get hammered for allowing it to get to that stage in the first place

MSK
11-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Still to stump up Jan 16th payments though. However, well done the PFA!Will have to sell another player then ..:agree:

The_Famous_HFC
11-01-2012, 04:22 PM
The STV article on this story reads as though the SPL believe that January's wages will also be paid on time.:confused:

Jim44
11-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Will have to sell another player then ..:agree:

Precious little sign of any of them wanting to leave. With a bit of mutual agreement in contracts and salaries I can see them carry on as if nothing were amiss.

Andy74
11-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Precious little sign of any of them wanting to leave. With a bit of mutual agreement in contracts and salaries I can see them carry on as if nothing were amiss.

I think the current payments are misleading.

It's a case of if they don't find it then they will lose even more money and players walk away for nothing.

Some short term funding has obviously been arranged to protect their assets during January. There's nothing left though and once the opportunity to sell a player ot two goes who is then going to provide the funding for the wages from here on in?

They are certainly limping slowly to their death, but they are dying!

Cropley10
11-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I think the current payments are misleading.

It's a case of if they don't find it then they will lose even more money and players walk away for nothing.

Some short term funding has obviously been arranged to protect their assets during January. There's nothing left though and once the opportunity to sell a player ot two goes who is then going to provide the funding for the wages from here on in?

They are certainly limping slowly to their death, but they are dying!

Thing is Andy we do KEEP saying this...

Golden Bear
11-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Only one guy really knows what is likely to happen and he's as mad as a hatter.

Unfortunately he's developed an annoying habit of pulling the rabbit out of the hat just when everything appears to be lost.

And that's the way things are set to continue imo.