PDA

View Full Version : "The season's not about one game, the season's about the season"

Mikey
11-01-2012, 09:03 AM
So says the QPR chairman.

But what would he know :greengrin

:cb

bobbyhibs1983
11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
A lil off topic but i find it intresting how they sack somone and then find a new manager within 2 days.
Now forgive me for maybe not understanding the whole employing manager thing but how can you sack somone and replace them so damn quickly?:confused:

or likely have i missed something?

Mikey
11-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Mark Hughes was in the QPR shop :agree:

GreenCastle
11-01-2012, 11:43 AM
So says the QPR chairman.

But what would he know :greengrin

:cb

True - but when your bottom of the league and aren't winning games and the gap above you is widening then every game is massive.

Every game is massive as time is running out to get points back and get away from the bottom / close the gap with 10th place.

5pm on Saturday on here - the place will be in meltdown if we loose - don't even want to think about it.

Mikey
11-01-2012, 11:54 AM
True - but when your bottom of the league and aren't winning games and the gap above you is widening then every game is massive.

Like QPR?........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

GreenCastle
11-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Like QPR?........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/table/default.stm

Right now - they are really in a bottom 5 - with 3 going down.

Hibs are 2nd bottom - really in a bottom 3 with ICT - I think Aberdeen will stay out of it - they are 9 points ahead - but played 1 game more than us.

Bottom line - Hibs can't afford to go down and every game is massive - think we both know that :greengrin

Hibee87
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Every game is massive as time is running out to get points back and get away from the bottom / close the gap with 10th place.

5pm on Saturday on here - the place will be in meltdown if we loose - don't even want to think about it.

Losing on satarday just doesnt bear thinking about :worried::worried: