PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Calendar 2012

Gala Foxes
11-01-2012, 06:32 AM
Given the fact that the majority of our signings in the last 3 years do well to see out a full year at Easter Road can I suggest that the Hibs Marketing / Merchandise people consider a retro calendar in 2012.

Photo's of Hibs legends and memorable games will be a better long term (12 months) bet than photos of lower league short-term signings & youth players that might be freed.

A Hibs Euro Nights calendar - with photos from Juve, Liverpool, Leeds, AEK etc games would be good

Geo_1875
11-01-2012, 08:21 AM
They could maybe issue next years calendar in monthly instalments.

blackpoolhibs
11-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Given the fact that the majority of our signings in the last 3 years do well to see out a full year at Easter Road can I suggest that the Hibs Marketing / Merchandise people consider a retro calendar in 2012.

Photo's of Hibs legends and memorable games will be a better long term (12 months) bet than photos of lower league short-term signings & youth players that might be freed.

A Hibs Euro Nights calendar - with photos from Juve, Liverpool, Leeds, AEK etc games would be good

:agree: January would have to be Joe Harper stroking the ball into the Liverpool net, Doddie would buy 1 i'm sure.

huggie1875
11-01-2012, 09:42 AM
They could maybe issue next years calendar in monthly instalments.

:top marks:faf:

Wembley67
11-01-2012, 12:45 PM

Cracking idea, may be worthwhile emailing the club?

James70
11-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Not many legends in the last three of four years, more like leg ends!

HibbyAndy
11-01-2012, 01:43 PM

Am reading a book and your name gets a mention:greengrin

Sauzee 3-0:wink:

.Sean.
11-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Not many legends in the last three of four years, more like leg ends!

Mare like Bell Ends!

Gala Foxes
11-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Am reading a book and your name gets a mention:greengrin

Sauzee 3-0:wink:

Best bet I ever made

£1 Sauzee 1st goal & 3 nil Hibs @ 275/1

HibbyAndy
11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Best bet I ever made

£1 Sauzee 1st goal & 3 nil Hibs @ 275/1

And wee Russell was oanside for 4-0.