PDA

View Full Version : Build up our Confidence

Wellbankhibby
10-01-2012, 08:40 PM
I am sure we would all agree that the Team and Support have been very short on confidence. I have read various posts regards how poor we were against Cowdenbeath, to me it really does not matter the object of a cup tie is to get to the next round and thankfully this was acheived. Im hoping this installs some confidence into the team and we can start to climb the league. I also think it would be great if Hibs could invite as many of our past players to our home games so that they could take a bow and allow our support to see them again Players such as Laurie Reilly, Jim O'Rourke, John Brownlie, John Blackley, Arthur Duncan, Ally McLeod, Russell latapy, Mixu, John Collins, Franck Sauzee and my Favourite of all time the one and only Pat Stanton This would also show our present players the caliber of great players who have in my opinion been privlidged to wear the jersey of the greatest Club in History. This might just encourage our existing players to try their best and to know the value of playing for our great club. There is no doubt we are in a very poor league position but I feel we will survive this season and move onto better things. Off the park financially we are okay, we have fantastic training facilities and one of the best stadiums in Scotland all we want now is a Team who will play attacking fluent football and bring the support back to Easter Road. :agree: