PDA

View Full Version : Question Disabled helpline

Sir David Gray
10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Has anyone else on here tried to use the disabled helpline to get tickets recently?

I've tried over the past two days to get through to get tickets for the game on Saturday but it's just gone on to the answer machine. I left a message yesterday with my name and number for someone to get back to me but so far I've heard nothing.

I've just sent an e-mail which will hopefully be answered but I sent one a couple of weeks ago that I didn't get a reply to either.

Anyone else had this problem?

Jay
10-01-2012, 01:27 PM
Have you tried phoning the ticket office direct? I had problems with ticketmaster yesterday and today getting our tickets for Dunfermline but the ticket office dealt with it this afternoon.

I wonder if your problem is that the tickets are now sold in the shop? I would phone and ask. Its 0844 844 1875 option 2

Sir David Gray
10-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Have you tried phoning the ticket office direct? I had problems with ticketmaster yesterday and today getting our tickets for Dunfermline but the ticket office dealt with it this afternoon.

I wonder if your problem is that the tickets are now sold in the shop? I would phone and ask. Its 0844 844 1875 option 2

Cheers. I have tried that number in the past and been told that they can't help me because they don't deal with disabled enquiries.

I had thought of that, i.e. the fact that tickets are now being sold in the shop, but that 0131 656 7066 number is still listed under each match as the number to phone if you're disabled and when I phone that number, the message that is left acknowledges the fact that I am through to the Hibernian disabled supporters helpline.

Even if the number no longer works with them now being in the shop, I would have thought that the ticket office staff would still have had access to their e-mail accounts.

Really strange one.

WindyMiller
10-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Has anyone else on here tried to use the disabled helpline to get tickets recently?

I've tried over the past two days to get through to get tickets for the game on Saturday but it's just gone on to the answer machine. I left a message yesterday with my name and number for someone to get back to me but so far I've heard nothing.

I've just sent an e-mail which will hopefully be answered but I sent one a couple of weeks ago that I didn't get a reply to either.

Anyone else had this problem?

Maybe the Helpline's been disabled?

:hide:

Sir David Gray
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM

Is that not the number which takes you through to a call centre that is independent of the club?

Unless they make the tickets available for collection at East End Park, I doubt if I'm going to be able to go now as they're not going to have enough time to send the tickets out to me.

Jay
10-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Is that not the number which takes you through to a call centre that is independent of the club?

Unless they make the tickets available for collection at East End Park, I doubt if I'm going to be able to go now as they're not going to have enough time to send the tickets out to me.

Option two takes you to the ticket office. I even asked the girl if she was on albion road! Was fed up with the hassle by then

Sir David Gray
10-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Option two takes you to the ticket office. I even asked the girl if she was on albion road! Was fed up with the hassle by then

Right cheers, I'll give them a phone tomorrow.

They need to get this sorted though, if your theory is correct about the move to the club shop being the reason why I can't get through to this number.