PDA

View Full Version : Yams Rudiskacel19 twitter

Thief
09-01-2012, 10:27 PM
Anyone see his post/photograph at back of 10?
'thanks jambos, I will never forget'
Is he off?

SteveHFC
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Hopefully the Prick is away :aok:

The_Todd
09-01-2012, 10:28 PM
I think finances dictate he is almost certainly off. However, I wouldn't take a probable off the cuff remark on Twitter as proof either way.

Hibby D
09-01-2012, 10:31 PM
My Jambo friend assures me that the RudiSkacel19 twitter account is a fake. Ive followed it for a wee while and have always doubted its authenticity

But this is the pic

https://twitter.com/#!/RudiSkacel19/status/156497539015778304/photo/1

Mikey
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
My Jambo friend

:tsk tsk:

Storar
09-01-2012, 10:37 PM
My Jambo friend assures me that the RudiSkacel19 twitter account is a fake. Ive followed it for a wee while and have always doubted its authenticity

But this is the pic

It's real, or at least David Templeton seems to think so

Monts
09-01-2012, 10:39 PM

But this is the pic

Is that not from his first time at hearts?

Sir David Gray
09-01-2012, 10:40 PM

But this is the pic

Pretty sure that picture's from the Scottish Cup final in 2006, just before he left them the first time to go to Southampton. It certainly looks like that season's top he's wearing.

Hope he's away though.

oconnors_strip
09-01-2012, 10:43 PM
Pretty sure that picture's from the Scottish Cup final in 2006, just before he left them the first time to go to Southampton. It certainly looks like that season's top he's wearing.

Hope he's away though.

it is indeed the 2006 scottish cup final

but a real twitter account according to templeton

GreenCastle
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
His contract ends end of January...so time will tell.

I know there has been lots said on here about Hibs players on twitter - but the yams players really show no class at all - some of the messages written before and after the derby :jamboak:not really surprised though :rolleyes:

Riordan was posting a video of him scoring against the yams today - does he want to come back?!

Mikey
09-01-2012, 10:45 PM
a real twit according to templeton

:agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
09-01-2012, 10:46 PM
My Jambo friend

http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/facepalm.gif

essexhibee
09-01-2012, 11:00 PM
They are all creaming themselves over deekos supposed Twitter....derekriordan83. I thought it was a fake and he didn't have an account? If it is I'd be trying to get it taken down as he's being made to look a right helmet.

Skacels antics during a match are infuriating....but when you take a step back when not fuming :greengrin i think he has good banter. He's our deeko. Hates his city rivals, unfortunately he seems to score in every derby mainly due to the fact he's got that bit of class.

Sir David Gray
09-01-2012, 11:19 PM
They are all creaming themselves over deekos supposed Twitter....derekriordan83. I thought it was a fake and he didn't have an account? If it is I'd be trying to get it taken down as he's being made to look a right helmet.

Skacels antics during a match are infuriating....but when you take a step back when not fuming :greengrin i think he has good banter. He's our deeko. Hates his city rivals, unfortunately he seems to score in every derby mainly due to the fact he's got that bit of class.

I'd rather go along with this description. :agree:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Rudi. :bye:

Barney McGrew
10-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Did I not see something somewhere that the Mad One is over in Edinburgh this week?

If so, it's likely there will be more leaving the PBS in the next few days as his last two visits have coincided with Wallace and Johnsson getting punted.

ac1
10-01-2012, 07:34 AM
Skacels antics during a match are infuriating....but when you take a step back when not fuming :greengrin i think he has good banter. He's our deeko. Hates his city rivals, unfortunately he seems to score in every derby mainly due to the fact he's got that bit of class.[/QUOTE]

I personally cannot stand the boy - good player though I have to admit. Just wondering though about his goals against Hibs. I can only remember 2. His first game against us at Tynecastle and obviously the goal recently at Easter Road. Can't remember any more - not saying he has not scored anymore I just can't remember them?

Edit - now thinking about it I remember another goal at Tynecastle on the half volley in another tanking - 4-0 I think!

Frazerbob
10-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I don't have a problem with Skacel....well no more than any other Jambo. He's taken a lot of stick and given some back. There is no doubt in my mind that he came out on top of the Deek/Skacel rivalry and has taken all the abuse in good humour IMO.

Delighted to see the back of the Hearts **** though!

silverhibee
10-01-2012, 10:39 AM

Away to Killie. :greengrin:greengrin

Hibby D
10-01-2012, 11:21 AM
:tsk tsk:

http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/facepalm.gif

That's unfair. Me and Ian Black go way back :tee hee:

Seriously, I do hope it's guff info. I hate the thought I've been following some cocooned radge sitting at home in his Y's wi his beer belly bulging over the keyboard getting off at pretending to be a pro footballer :sick:

Not cool :yamlaugh:

Lucius Apuleius
10-01-2012, 11:27 AM

Seriously, I do hope it's guff info. I hate the thought I've been following some cocooned radge sitting at home in his Y's wi his beer belly bulging over the keyboard getting off at pretending to be a pro footballer :sick:

:lips seal:blushie:

:greengrin

MSK
10-01-2012, 11:31 AM

Not cool :yamlaugh:Mikey's never pretended to be a pro footballer ...well he never told us anyway ...:greengrin

Sudds_1
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM

I do NOT have a beer belly! :rolleyes: :greengrin

Same time tonight on-line? :cb:devil:

HibsNutter
10-01-2012, 05:33 PM
You can tell how classy the hearts players are on twitter when you see tweets finishing in #1902, a little bit obssessed with that, aren't they?