PDA

View Full Version : Paddy Fenlon day- 17TH March

monktonharp
08-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I'm hoping that the traditional St Patrick's day for all Irish people around the world , is a particularly special day for Pat Fenlon this year, as we are scheduled to play that Gorgie mob then. if they can fulfill their fixture may come clear soon of course,and TV may scupper that date too, but Milton Mowbray H.S.Branch has 2 female members whose birthdays happen to be on that date, and I hope they have a very good present for that day, along with PF. :pray:

Ozyhibby
08-01-2012, 09:12 PM
If he's still manager

monktonharp
08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
If he's still manager jacket.........shaky peg'n aw that eh?:confused:

mca
08-01-2012, 10:51 PM
If he's still manager

jacket.........shaky peg'n aw that eh?:confused:

The Hibernian Managerial Merry Go Round Game....

But Hibs have changed the way they Hire New Managers Now....

Someone apart from rodders (apparently) opens his office door and shouts NEXT...

Dav1986
09-01-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm hoping that the traditional St Patrick's day for all Irish people around the world , is a particularly special day for Pat Fenlon this year, as we are scheduled to play that Gorgie mob then. if they can fulfill their fixture may come clear soon of course,and TV may scupper that date too, but Milton Mowbray H.S.Branch has 2 female members whose birthdays happen to be on that date, and I hope they have a very good present for that day, along with PF. :pray:

It's also my birthday that day. We're a stick on to win on the 17th ;)

cabbageandribs1875
09-01-2012, 01:48 AM
17th march, the 4th anniversary without a fag :partyhibb might celebrate with a cigar :cb:smug: