PDA

View Full Version : Potential Card Display At Easter Road - Please Read

Chuck Rhoades
08-01-2012, 08:48 PM
Good evening,

There have been talks in S43 about a potential card display this season/next season covering Section 43 of the East.

The display itself has not yet been designed; however it will be a message/picture about the Club; not the group.

The green and white A3 card would be purchased by S43 members with our own funds plus donations received from other Hibbys.

In order for this to work, we would require S43 to be sold out.

We would like people to relocate to S43 for this game. Going by e-ticketing there are around 350 ST holders in the section. We would require just under 600 Hibs fans to move from their current seat to the section for the chosen game.

Would you be willing to relocate your seat for one match to participate in the card display.

The display/pattern will be wording supportive of the club or remembering a Hibs legend.

Planning is at the early stages, although it won't take long to purchase card, design and plan layout of card and gain permission from the club.

The most important part of the display would be having bums on seats.

Would you be willing to relocate?

Cast yer votes!

GGTTH.

Cabbage East
08-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I'd do it for Franck.

frazeHFC
08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
I'll do it for anything.

When, not if, when it works it will look really smart. :thumbsup:

Chuck Rhoades
09-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Only 17 voters? Can all of those who have not voted please vote.

bingo70
09-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Personally think this would look stupid doing it just for one section and may put the club organising something similiar for the full stand once we've got a better team.

I like these card displays but IMO now isn't the time to be attempting it.

Good luck with whatever you decide to go with though.

RIP
09-01-2012, 11:17 AM
I think it's a great idea but it should be done where the crowd has most density e.g. Section 41. This is the section which faces the tunnel.

I think it will be easier for S43 activists to fill the gaps in Section 41 during the card display before returning to our seats

That way we maximise the impact where it's most effective

This is where we used to surf the big flags and it always works well there

What do others think?

frazeHFC
09-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Suppose that is more logical. Means less people moving and it will look better in pictures etc if in the middle.