PDA

View Full Version : NHC Neil Warnock

leither17
08-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Looks like he might have been sacked loads of talk on twitter GlennMoore7 BREAKING: Neil Warnock fired by QPR. Statement at 7.30pm

Reaper
08-01-2012, 05:20 PM
The mans a class A Bellend but he seems to have done a decent Job!

Holmesdale Hibs
08-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Hope not, he's good entertainment value and has done a decent job so probably doesn't deserve it.

leither17
08-01-2012, 05:29 PM
That's is on ssn now Hughes and Zola favourites already

HibbyAndy
08-01-2012, 05:33 PM
Good..The guy was the biggest ersehole ever.

HUTCHYHIBBY
08-01-2012, 05:43 PM
After the Hammers losing today, that almost makes up for it. Tee Hee!

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-01-2012, 05:48 PM
Who?....:confused:

johnrebus
08-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Good..The guy was the biggest ersehole ever.

Yes, he probably is, but he has some record of taking unfashionable clubs into the EPL.

Lofarl
08-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Neil Warnock. QPR manager.

DaveF
08-01-2012, 05:51 PM
He might an outspoken twat at times, but he is a very, very good manager.

matty_f
08-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Neil Warnock. QPR manager.

Not any more!! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
08-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Yes, he probably is, but he has some record of taking unfashionable clubs into the EPL.

Warnock talks complete shight.

Saying Barton shouldnt have been sent off against Norwich and the Norwich player conned the ref..Utter bollox, He raised his hands and deservedly walked..Joey Barton another ersepiece saying he was conned and would never stoop so low..What a complete fud Coming from a guy that got Gervinho sent off first game of the season claiming he was headbutted when conclusive replay showed NO CONTACT.

Jokers the pair of them,,Hope QPR go back to where they come from, Obscurity!.

Iggy Pope
08-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Was he not linked with the Hertz jobby at one time and not so long ago? Wonder what sort of salary he'd look for..........?

DaveF
08-01-2012, 05:57 PM

Saying Barton shouldnt have been sent off against Norwich and the Norwich player conned the ref..Utter bollox, He raised his hands and deservedly walked..Joey Barton another ersepiece saying he was conned and would never stoop so low..What a complete fud Coming from a guy that got Gervinho sent off first game of the season claiming he was headbutted when conclusive replay showed NO CONTACT.

Cannot dispute the fact that Barton is a erse, but there is no way he deserved to be sent off against Norwich. Johnson feigned injury (ala Barton in the Gervinho incident) so while you might see that as some sort of karma, there is no doubt he did not deserve a red for his part in that incident IMO.

HibbyAndy
08-01-2012, 06:03 PM
Cannot dispute the fact that Barton is a erse, but there is no way he deserved to be sent off against Norwich. Johnson feigned injury (ala Barton in the Gervinho incident) so while you might see that as some sort of karma, there is no doubt he did not deserve a red for his part in that incident IMO.

Fair doos Dave..Opinions mate..But for Barton to be moaning to all and sundry bout how he was conned is nothing but 2 faced.

I still stand by my statement he was right to walk as he pushed his head in, ..No doubt whatsoever Bradley made the most of it, But JB is experienced enough to know you dont raise your hands and deservedly walked.

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-01-2012, 06:03 PM
That's is on ssn now Hughes and Zola favourites already

Dare I ask which Hughes???

Musselbound
08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
I think it's harsh. The guy got them promotion just a few months ago and they are competing in the Premier, albeit they are on a bad run. I suppose we might see at the end of the season if this is a good decision or not but it doesn't look like one to me at the moment. As for Warnock being an ********, I wouldn't know, but I don't think it's here nor there in terms of this decision.

Musselbound
08-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Dare I ask which Hughes???

Yogi, of course.... And the other front runner is Emile Zola, the author born in Paris in 1840. :greengrin

Hibs Class
08-01-2012, 07:34 PM
One of the nastiest men in football. In recent years he has learned to smile whilst sneering at all and sundry, but there will be few folk who will be genuinely sad to see the back of him. In what is a sport, he is one of the most unsporting, ungracious individuals imaginable. Good riddance.

johnrebus
08-01-2012, 07:36 PM

:agree: Barton should have walked in the 4-4 game last season too.

Disagree about Warnock though. He may be an erse but he's a good manager.

:cb

HibbyAndy
08-01-2012, 07:45 PM
:agree: Barton should have walked in the 4-4 game last season too.

Disagree about Warnock though. He may be an erse but he's a good manager.

:cb

Oh dont get me wrong , Warnock is a fantastic manager:agree: 100%:agree:

But he is an erse.

Pretty Boy
08-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Oh dont get me wrong , Warnock is a fantastic manager:agree: 100%:agree:

But he is an erse.

This.

Very good manager.

Nasty, ungracious ersehole.

lapsedhibee
08-01-2012, 08:53 PM

Saying Barton shouldnt have been sent off against Norwich and the Norwich player conned the ref..Utter bollox

Also seemed to be claiming that his team lost to Arsenal the week before because Van Persie had been conning the ref. :crazy:

scuttle
08-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Also seemed to be claiming that his team lost to Arsenal the week before because Van Persie had been conning the ref. :crazy:
A bit like Pat Fenlon saying we deserved to beat Hertz

Scouse Hibee
08-01-2012, 08:57 PM
One of the games characters IMO, love him as your own manager, hate him as the opposition manager. he won't be out of a job long that's for sure.

BEEJ
08-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Yogi, of course.... And the other front runner is Emile Zola, the author born in Paris in 1840. :greengrin
I reckon the 170 year old will just pip Yogi to that one.

HibeeMG
08-01-2012, 09:32 PM

Theatrical naturalism folk ken whits goin on! :wink:

E10 Rifle
08-01-2012, 09:43 PM
One of the nastiest men in football. In recent years he has learned to smile whilst sneering at all and sundry, but there will be few folk who will be genuinely sad to see the back of him. In what is a sport, he is one of the most unsporting, ungracious individuals imaginable. Good riddance.

:top marks Could not agree more

HibbyAndy
08-01-2012, 09:54 PM

:agree:

Horrible horrible sleakit smarmy sly little individual.

NOLA
08-01-2012, 10:20 PM
i like warnock, good entertainment, expect him on soccer saturday soon :greengrin

mca
09-01-2012, 12:02 AM

Perfect for the Next Hibs Job then.. him and rodders should get on ok... :wink:

ancient hibee
09-01-2012, 08:44 PM

He speaks very highly of you too.

Typical board-manager takes team to a division higher than they really belong and then gets the sack when they have a bad run.

The_Todd
09-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Warnock for Hibs DoF.

Petrie, make it so.

http://www.fixyourtodolist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Make-It-So.gif

HibeeMG
09-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Warnock for Hibs DoF.

Petrie, make it so.

http://www.fixyourtodolist.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Make-It-So.gif

Erm, no. :no way:

SteveHFC
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
QPR appoint Mark Hughes as their new manager, replacing Neil Warnock at Loftus Road.

WindyMiller
10-01-2012, 06:28 PM
QPR appoint Mark Hughes as their new manager, replacing Neil Warnock at Loftus Road.

Deserve each other.

leither17
10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Deserve each other.

thry didnt hang about there did they, they must have had that one lined up before he got the bullet