PDA

View Full Version : next derby in march...

Shaggy
08-01-2012, 11:56 AM
I am looking forward to Tynecastle derby, the scales are going to tip in our favour shortly,
they will weaken - we will strengthen.

We will win it, I am sure of it.

Beat them away, out perform Dunfermline till the end of season and put this sorry 3+ years behind us.

Cmon the Hibs..:thumbsup:

(just seeing what the positive /negative ratio to this thread will be..)

Seveno
08-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Will there be a Derby ? Vlad may just allow them to go bust if it is true that he has sold the PBS.

Cropley10
08-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Will there be a Derby ? Vlad may just allow them to go bust if it is true that he has sold the PBS.

Apologies if I missed this, but who has he sold the PBS to then?

The_Todd
08-01-2012, 12:36 PM
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/o/overconfidence-12982.jpg

truehibernian
08-01-2012, 12:45 PM

It was something I was told yesterday cropley.....allegedly sold to another Lithuanian company in June......whether that's the case, I don't know, was just posting what the guy I spoke to yesterday had heard. It may explain why Vlad doesn't have to show any books re the stadium for any buy out.....who knows.

Apparently the only Lithuanian member of staff (working) left at Tynecastle is an accountant....the rest have returned to Lithuania. According to my source.

Seveno
08-01-2012, 12:49 PM

See 'Yams 8,895' thread.

Cropley10
08-01-2012, 01:31 PM
See 'Yams 8,895' thread.

So if you want to buy Hearts you can't buy the stadium from Vlad?!

You'd just be buying a set of strips, some balls and whatever players are left at the end of this month?

Oh. Dear. :greengrin:

Hibrandenburg
08-01-2012, 01:56 PM
I am looking forward to Tynecastle derby, the scales are going to tip in our favour shortly,
they will weaken - we will strengthen.

We will win it, I am sure of it.

Beat them away, out perform Dunfermline till the end of season and put this sorry 3+ years behind us.

Cmon the Hibs..:thumbsup:

(just seeing what the positive /negative ratio to this thread will be..)

Maybe Dunfermline is the next derby?

DC_Hibs
08-01-2012, 02:15 PM
It was something I was told yesterday cropley.....allegedly sold to another Lithuanian company in June......whether that's the case, I don't know, was just posting what the guy I spoke to yesterday had heard. It may explain why Vlad doesn't have to show any books re the stadium for any buy out.....who knows.

Apparently the only Lithuanian member of staff (working) left at Tynecastle is an accountant....the rest have returned to Lithuania. According to my source.

Where can I pick up one of these "sources"? Every **** seems to have one bar me.
Can a family member, mate, boy I spoke to/overheard at the fitba be one?
If so I might have had *****loads all along and knew fek all about it.
Please help me.

Story sounds like Lillian Gish mind so I'd hope mine/s would come up with better.

truehibernian
08-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Where can I pick up one of these "sources"? Every **** seems to have one bar me.
Can a family member, mate, boy I spoke to/overheard at the fitba be one?
If so I might have had *****loads all along and knew fek all about it.
Please help me.

Story sounds like Lillian Gish mind so I'd hope mine/s would come up with better.

More than entitled to your opinion mate. Posting what I heard, no more, no less.

Cropley10
08-01-2012, 03:24 PM

Apparently not true. Would necessitate an AGM/EGM if Vlad wanted to move a fixed asset such as Tynie off the books. True or not I don't know.

Source are you