PDA

View Full Version : (Yams) 8,895

Famous Fiver
07-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Crowd at PBS today was 8,895.

Given that Auchinleck would have around 3,000 it makes the chant on Monday 'What a home support' seem rather hollow.

Where were the 400,000? I hope Auchinleck fans gave them it good and hard.

Mikey
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I hope they enjoyed watching......

Morton
Glen
Mullen
Smith
Robinson

....because they'd better get used to it.

stanton10
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM

Morton
Glen
Mullen
Smith
Robinson

Let the dust settle before you give them it tight how many would have been at ER today with the same opposition,

Mikey
07-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Let the dust settle before you give them it tight how many would have been at ER today with the same opposition,

I'll give them it tight all day long thanks very much.

CallumLaidlaw
07-01-2012, 09:39 PM

At least a thousand more :wink:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10290~51228,00.html

Aldo
07-01-2012, 09:49 PM
I heard that Mad Vlad wanted a reply for a share of the gate. To help out their financial plight. ;-)

forthhibby
07-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Come on, vlad has knocked 3000 of attendance so he can keep more of the gate money, shocking

truehibernian
07-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Portion of main stand closed due to storm damage (surrounded by scaffolding), Gorgie Road end floodlight failure at start of game which remained off (and not fixed throughout game).....oh and I have some more info not for a public board, but let's just say it's going to be a very interesting week ahead for Hearts (honestly cannot say.....I know that's bad cos it attracts the old 'why say it then')......even little ole me was surprised. I am one of the few (I think) that actually want Hearts to remain in the SPL and get through this episode, as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing). But I was very shocked today and indeed, I think Hearts are in a perilous position now.......the brink I don't think covers it.

Famous Fiver
07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
True hibernian

I respect yor view that your information is not for a public board but if it is as sensational as you make out it will be very public within a few days.

So how about teasing us with a snippet to whet our appetites for the feast to come?

Dinkydoo
07-01-2012, 10:06 PM
Portion of main stand closed due to storm damage (surrounded by scaffolding), Gorgie Road end floodlight failure at start of game which remained off (and not fixed throughout game).....oh and I have some more info not for a public board, but let's just say it's going to be a very interesting week ahead for Hearts (honestly cannot say.....I know that's bad cos it attracts the old 'why say it then')......even little ole me was surprised. I am one of the few (I think) that actually want Hearts to remain in the SPL and get through this episode, as I think we (Hibs) need them around for a few reasons (footballing). But I was very shocked today and indeed, I think Hearts are in a perilous position now.......the brink I don't think covers it.

Oh please Santa, I know it's already past Christmas, but I was ever so good last year...........

scott7_0(Prague)
07-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Crowd at PBS today was 8,895.

Given that Auchinleck would have around 3,000 it makes the chant on Monday 'What a home support' seem rather hollow.

Where were the 400,000? I hope Auchinleck fans gave them it good and hard.
!
Dont hthink we are in any postiion to start talking about attendances - sorry it is just asking for trouble.

frazeHFC
07-01-2012, 10:07 PM
We saw some yams who my mate knows at the station, and they said Auchinleck had sold 7,000 tickets, i knew it was bull!

Why i even considered it true i'll never know. :greengrin

PatHead
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Hearts also let accompanied children in free today. Do they have a cup top up for STs? If so they won't have much money coming in this week.

truehibernian
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
True hibernian

I respect yor view that your information is not for a public board but if it is as sensational as you make out it will be very public within a few days.

So how about teasing us with a snippet to whet our appetites for the feast to come?

Not so much sensational given their plight mate, it's to do with negotiating bills (frantically)......I am not one who spouts a lot of stuff willy nilly and I try to be constructive if you read all my posts....but I am not going to post it publically. If it comes out fair enough. I see the Beeb picked up on the 'Templeton to Rangers' info though.....only about 4 weeks late....but that's the Beeb :greengrin

Also.....never knew this until today but Romanov sold Tynecastle last year to a Lithuanian company (which he no doubt has a hand in, but unknown).....but this means it's a huge stumbling block for this 'consortium' as Romanov now does not need to give them details......any purchase of Hearts means that they would have to lease the stadium (if they didn't buy it) from this Lith company....papers were signed of last June apparently. Maybe someone like CG or greenginger could clarify why he would asset shift like that (if indeed he has done.....but the info is correct according to my wee snout)

thebakerboy
07-01-2012, 10:14 PM
Auchinleck has a population of around 3500 and they had 1700 at the match imagine if Edinburgh could match those figures split between them and us!!!!!!!!

Biggie
07-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Fraser Mullen taking the pen smacks of "we're playing a diddy team, go on son you take this pen as we'll have a barrowload the day"...spawny B's...wish they'd got a draw...at least

down-the-slope
07-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Dodgy offside right at the end...would be very upset if that was us

fatbloke
07-01-2012, 11:35 PM
We saw some yams who my mate knows at the station, and they said Auchinleck had sold 7,000 tickets, i knew it was bull!

To be fairto the yams people connected with ATFC were telling anyone who would listen that they would bring between 5 and 7k to the Black Hole. To help out some previous poster there are rumours doing the rounds in HMFC circles that at least 8 who played against HFC have been told they will not play again for the club. Then again this may be keech. However there is apparently a story going to break which will rock the club more than a little a great deal more than a little. My source works with/for an MSP and says that even Mr Salmond has heard it and was shocked sadly he would not elaborate for fear of repercussions. Yet again though this may be keech.

danhibees1875
08-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Hearts also let accompanied children in free today. Do they have a cup top up for STs? If so they won't have much money coming in this week.

On the day children had to pay £20 same as the adults (there was no tier pricing).

If the ticket was bought before 12 on friday it was £15 adult and £0 for kids though.

Seveno
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Not so much sensational given their plight mate, it's to do with negotiating bills (frantically)......I am not one who spouts a lot of stuff willy nilly and I try to be constructive if you read all my posts....but I am not going to post it publically. If it comes out fair enough. I see the Beeb picked up on the 'Templeton to Rangers' info though.....only about 4 weeks late....but that's the Beeb :greengrin

Also.....never knew this until today but Romanov sold Tynecastle last year to a Lithuanian company (which he no doubt has a hand in, but unknown).....but this means it's a huge stumbling block for this 'consortium' as Romanov now does not need to give them details......any purchase of Hearts means that they would have to lease the stadium (if they didn't buy it) from this Lith company....papers were signed of last June apparently. Maybe someone like CG or greenginger could clarify why he would asset shift like that (if indeed he has done.....but the info is correct according to my wee snout)

Presumably offering settlement of debts at a fixed percentage in the Pound. Take a bit of it or we go bust and you get nothing. Pretty well unofficial administration.

If he has sold the PBS, it will likely be to another UBIG company so that asset stays on their books.

If my supposition of what you are saying is correct, then the end game surely has finally come.

Jack
08-01-2012, 02:03 PM

IIRC it was something similar to a debt for equity swap.

The_Todd
08-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Tin hat on, ready for pelters and all that, it's not that bad an attendance tbf.

Cropley10
08-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Tin hat on, ready for pelters and all that, it's not that bad an attendance tbf.

Take away ATs crowd and it's not far away from the number of Hibs fans at ER for the ICT game.

Their Club is in serious financial trouble and they've basically stayed away.

Pretty Boy
08-01-2012, 02:39 PM
It's a pish poor crowd.

However when you look at Aberdeeb struggling to top 9k most weeks, Hibs pulling 6k against Inverness and Hertz crowd yesterday then its quite worrying for Scottish football.

Even the OF don't get the crowds they once did.

Hibernia Na Eir
08-01-2012, 02:40 PM
like their tired old heap of a stadium, I want hearts to suffer. always.

weonlywon6-2
08-01-2012, 04:28 PM

we have heard this all before,its getting boring now

magpie1892
08-01-2012, 04:32 PM
we have heard this all before,its getting boring now

Speak for yourself. The number of threads on here about the yamboids suggest that you're well in the minority to consider their travails as dull.

blackpoolhibs
08-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Speak for yourself. The number of threads on here about the yamboids suggest that you're well in the minority to consider their travails as dull.

Have you heard anything magpie?

weonlywon6-2
08-01-2012, 04:40 PM

maybe i do,but since the mad one has been in charge we heard all about them going to the wall etc etc ,but hey ho they are still there,and beating us easily:confused:

magpie1892
08-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Have you heard anything magpie?

'Fraid not. Been in NL and then down south watching the mighty Mags. Will poke about this week but if something is going to drop, it seems we'll all know about it soon enough...

magpie1892
08-01-2012, 04:45 PM
maybe i do,but since the mad one has been in charge we heard all about them going to the wall etc etc ,but hey ho they are still there,and beating us easily:confused:

Take your point but you have to admit that things do seem to be speeding up somewhat!

blackpoolhibs
08-01-2012, 04:46 PM
'Fraid not. Been in NL and then down south watching the mighty Mags. Will poke about this week but if something is going to drop, it seems we'll all know about it soon enough...

:aok:

weonlywon6-2
08-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Take your point but you have to admit that things do seem to be speeding up somewhat!

dont get me wrong,i will partylike everyone else if its true, and yes i agree things have taken a turn with vlad saying he wont put any more money in, just wish it would happen,but it never seems to

ps will happily be proved wrong:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
08-01-2012, 04:58 PM

:agree::agree:

Poor crowd against Inverness at home on Dec 28th, and only a couple of thousand made the very short trip for cup tie yesterday.....

All the slagging of all things yams is cringeworthy considering they are 17 points ahead of us in the league, we really should be concerned with our on current plight first.....

Ps I attached my comments to the wrong previous post.

Kaiser1962
08-01-2012, 05:04 PM

I suspect this will not turn out to be true and your "wee snout" is mistaken.

Springbank
08-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I think this thread is fair game for 2 reasons, and thanks for posting OP

1) The Yams never tire of scrutinising our crowds, yet the difference in size between the two clubs is one that you need a magnifying glass to examine (4 league titles vs 4 league titles, average crowds by and large of 11-12,000, they've had the smallest EVER away support in an Edinburgh derby (in the 6-2 game no less) and we've had the biggest ever crowd for football in the capital, yet still they persist with their noncesense :cb)

So this thread points out their hypocrisy, and does it well

2) The rumour on the PBS being sold is funny.

greenlex
08-01-2012, 05:12 PM
I thought it was signed over to Ubig as part of one of the DEbt fir equity Swaps ages ago.

Beefster
08-01-2012, 05:44 PM

I'm fairly sure that it's guff too. They would be struggling to sell PBS without informing the minor shareholders.

jdships
08-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Presumably offering settlement of debts at a fixed percentage in the Pound. Take a bit of it or we go bust and you get nothing. Pretty well unofficial administration.

If he has sold the PBS, it will likely be to another UBIG company so that asset stays on their books.

If my supposition of what you are saying is correct, then the end game surely has finally come.

Do'nt know if it is related to TH "story" but spoke this afternoon with a friend who is due a small four figure sum for work carried out at PBS .
He has been offered a % settlement " now" or " wait for at least six months for the full amount".

:rolleyes:

greenginger
08-01-2012, 06:45 PM
If the titles to the PBS have gone anywhere I would guess it would be to company called UAB Businessline. Its another Vlad company but based in Vilnius rather than Kaunus.

It already holds the titles to the old ticket office purchased from the Mercer family in 2007 and was also the company on the title deeds of the Royal Bank Building in St Andrew Square.

It must be separate enough from UBIG to resist being dragged down the drain if the big flush comes. :greengrin

I think its a coach-hire/tour operator business :confused:

brog
08-01-2012, 06:54 PM

Morton
Glen
Mullen
Smith
Robinson

Well the good news for Yams is they've demonstrated they could do quite well in the Juniors!! :wink:
PS, Posters on here said Gary Glen had gone weeks ago, apparently not!

Iggy Pope
08-01-2012, 07:08 PM

Morton
Glen
Mullen
Smith
Robinson

Anyone who attended the recent U-19s Scottish Cup tie against them at ER will appreciate that that wee fud Mullen is tailor-made for hate.
He looks (and acts) like he is right out of that Marshalls Chunky Chicks side.

Kaiser1962
08-01-2012, 08:29 PM
I thought it was signed over to Ubig as part of one of the DEbt fir equity Swaps ages ago.

Still belongs to Hearts, or at least did when the last set of accounts were published. If he wanted to "sell" it he could quite easily given his shareholding but he would need to gain approval at an AGM, which he didn't, or call an EGM, which he hasn't.

He would be pretty silly though, which he isn't, if he has not used it as a guarantee against the funding provided by UBIG/UKIO.

Peevemor
08-01-2012, 08:39 PM
Still belongs to Hearts, or at least did when the last set of accounts were published. If he wanted to "sell" it he could quite easily given his shareholding but he would need to gain approval at an AGM, which he didn't, or call an EGM, which he hasn't.

He would be pretty silly though, which he isn't, if he has not used it as a guarantee against the funding provided by UBIG/UKIO.

IIRC the first debt for equity swap they did, they held an EGM to have it rubber stamped. The second was simply announced without an EGM. I think of Vlad wanted to manœuvre the stadium away from the club, he could do so quite easily.

I'm also fairly sure that the transfer of Easter Road from the parent company to the football club was also done outwith the AGM or an EGM.

Kaiser1962
08-01-2012, 09:09 PM
IIRC the first debt for equity swap they did, they held an EGM to have it rubber stamped. The second was simply announced without an EGM. I think of Vlad wanted to manœuvre the stadium away from the club, he could do so quite easily.

I'm also fairly sure that the transfer of Easter Road from the parent company to the football club was also done outwith the AGM or an EGM.

I recall the second DFE swap was announced, and approved, at the AGM before last.

Hibs parent company is a private company with two shareholders. Both, one would imagine, knew it was happening. :greengrin

Hearts, the football club, are a PLC.

Irish_Steve
08-01-2012, 10:26 PM
I know something too but i`m not going to say it either.

That`s because I`ve just made it up and if it does come true, I`m gonna say I told you so. If it doesn`t come true than it`s a case of my inside friend normally doesn`t get things wrong.

if you have something to say, then say it and not hide behind" I can`t post it in an open forum"

Put up or shut up - your choice

weonlywon6-2
11-01-2012, 07:19 PM

has amythiong come of this or even likley to ?

Irish_Steve
12-01-2012, 09:28 PM
The lack of any news from Tynie is in direct correlation with the amount of true fact in the original statement

weonlywon6-2
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
The lack of any news from Tynie is in direct correlation with the amount of true fact in the original statement

well i suppose there always tomorrow:rolleyes:

Irish_Steve
12-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Dinnae hold your breath - some ppl like to pretend that they are Uberfans by being "in the know" when in fact, they are about as far as removed from the know as could be.

I`m friends with a recently appointed international manager and some of the things he told me about our club would frighten you to death.

however, I never saw the need to "big myself up" mainly cos there wasn`t many message boards at the time but also because what he told me was in confidence and I respected that

Scouse Hibee
12-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Dinnae hold your breath - some ppl like to pretend that they are Uberfans by being "in the know" when in fact, they are about as far as removed from the know as could be.

I`m friends with a recently appointed international manager and some of the things he told me about our club would frighten you to death.

however, I never saw the need to "big myself up" mainly cos there wasn`t many message boards at the time but also because what he told me was in confidence and I respected that

Errr :rolleyes: :greengrin

The Falcon
13-01-2012, 07:58 AM

How is Mike? Is he disappointed he didn't get the Hibs job? :greengrin

Sioux
13-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Truehibernian can we have an update please?

weonlywon6-2
13-01-2012, 06:53 PM

I`m friends with a recently appointed international manager and some of the things he told me about our club would frighten you to death. however, I never saw the need to "big myself up" mainly cos there wasn`t many message boards at the time but also because what he told me was in confidence and I respected that

did he say we were p*sh :greengrin