PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene Tonight 10:20

greenlex
07-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Just a wee heads up guys. Sportscene is on the tellybox tonight and not tomorrow.
Watched it earlier as the scores were coming in and it looks like the BBC cameras proper were at the Hibs and Hearts games. That might mean a bit more than the usual coverage. Fingers crossed.
imagine that Hibs on the telly winning.:thumbsup:

CallumLaidlaw
07-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh we certainly knew they were at Cowdenbeath. Right in the middle/front of the terracing!! Crazy!

fife hfc
07-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh we certainly knew they were at Cowdenbeath. Right in the middle/front of the terracing!! Crazy!

I can't understand why they put the bloody gantry in that position :grr: Surely they could have built it on the track so it would have been lower down.

Sir David Gray
07-01-2012, 09:44 PM
How jammy are Hearts?

One of the luckiest goals you'll ever see after the goalkeeper and a defender are both taken out after they bang into each other, allowing Smith to score into an empty net.

Then Auchinleck score a perfectly good goal that is ruled out for offside.

:bitchy:

Cropley10
07-01-2012, 09:49 PM
How jammy are Hearts?

One of the luckiest goals you'll ever see after the goalkeeper and a defender are both taken out after they bang into each other, allowing Smith to score into an empty net.

Then Auchinleck score a perfectly good goal that is ruled out for offside.

:bitchy:

Clearly onside and no benefit of the doubt given to the attacker. Linesman clearly influenced by Blacks arm raised. How spawny can one club be?

Twiglet
07-01-2012, 09:54 PM
How soor faced was Sergio?

Hibs up now. Awful defending for their first.

Westie1875
07-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Cracking strike from Griffiths

Lofarl
07-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Was griffiths gesturing towards the Hibs fans? He looked well angry.

essexhibee
07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Think he was to the hibs fans. Why can't the fans be more supportive, no use in these times to get on the players backs.

Steve20
07-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Think he was to the hibs fans. Why can't the fans be more supportive, no use in these times to get on the players backs.

I think with the garbage that the fans have had to put up with this season, any player has a cheek gesturing to them.

easty
07-01-2012, 10:08 PM
We're through and that's what's important....but we looked poor in those highlights. The overall standard was poor, it was slow, the passing was slack. Even when we were finding our own team with passes they were sloppy.

I wasn't at the game, and it's hard to tell if someone played good or bad based on a few mins of action, but O'Hanlon looked to have had a 'mare. Michael Hart seemed to have a good game, going forward at least. And Spoony looked good in the middle of the park, looked to be the only one moving into space and asking for the ball.

essexhibee
07-01-2012, 10:09 PM
I think with the garbage that the fans have had to put up with this season, any player has a cheek gesturing to them.

Fair enough. Understand your point and maybe the gesture was not the best idea.

But I just feel when we are struggling and when we are in this dire situation getting on players backs when we are losing achieves nothing. The fans need to try and be supportive and get the players going. Will do nothing for the already shattered confidence.

Wotherspiniesta
07-01-2012, 10:12 PM
O'Hanlon is absolutely gantin'. His inability to go towards the ball essentially cost us 2 goals today. For their 2nd goal - You're a centre half mate, stick yir heid in there!

Anyway, cracking goal from Griffiths and Doyle looked very promising.

greenlex
07-01-2012, 10:13 PM
We're through and that's what's important....but we looked poor in those highlights. The overall standard was poor, it was slow, the passing was slack. Even when we were finding our own team with passes they were sloppy.

I wasn't at the game, and it's hard to tell if someone played good or bad based on a few mins of action, but O'Hanlon looked to have had a 'mare. Michael Hart seemed to have a good game, going forward at least. And Spoony looked good in the middle of the park, looked to be the only one moving into space and asking for the ball.
Even the passes that found our players were sloppy? :confused:
What a lad of *****.

greenlex
07-01-2012, 10:15 PM
O'Hanlon is absolutely gantin'. His inability to go towards the ball essentially cost us 2 goals today. You're a centre half mate, stick yir heid in there!
Poor at the first goal it has to be said but didn't do a lot wrong at the second. Sometimes you just have to say that was a nice bit of skill from the boy Robertson and a really goad goal.
im all for slaughtering them but let's keep it real.

Wotherspiniesta
07-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Poor at the first goal it has to be said but didn't do a lot wrong at the second. Sometimes you just have to say that was a nice bit of skill from the boy Robertson and a really goad goal.
im all for slaughtering them but let's keep it real.

Cracking goal, the lad took it tremendously well. I just think O'Hanlon **** it. He hesitates, then pulls out of the challenge. Bottle merchant and not what we need from our centre half.

easty
07-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Even the passes that found our players were sloppy? :confused:
What a lad of *****.

You think it looked like good crisp passing then?

Hibs_SW
07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Still watching the highlights on bbc1 Dundee v killie pretty embarrassing how the same linesman we had for derby that stood and watched mcgowans head butt and done nothing a out it hasn't flagged For offside that let the goal go until the ref questioned and decided it wasn't a goal.... Seriously Scottish officials Are embarrassing!

CRAZYHIBBY
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
I missed it , how *****s that:confused:.........will i get it on iplayer

Sir David Gray
07-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Hope that Chris Smith does that next week! :faf: