PDA

View Full Version : Is Gerard Butler a Hibs fan?

007 Mickey Weir
06-01-2012, 11:06 PM
He is on tv now. Had a feeling someone told me he was a Hibs fan. Is it true?

And can he play RB?

lyonhibs
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Is he not a massive Tim, despite being from Paisely?

greenlex
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM

And can he play RB?
Nope he is a jungle Jim.

scott7_0(Prague)
06-01-2012, 11:10 PM
http://m.talksport.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/ts_homepage_lead_story_widescreen/famous-fan-dougray.jpg

And can he play RB?

You no getting mixed up with Dougry Scott

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Boys a lightweight. Hope he's a Smelly.

stokesmessiah
06-01-2012, 11:36 PM
He is indeed a tic fan, seem to mind him in the paper not so long ago after a charity match with larsson saying it was a boyhood dream come true!!

IWasThere2016
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
He is indeed a lesser green

truehibernian
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
We can go two better. A mate of mine was personal protection to dougray, and as such, both he and dougray tried to convince Tom Cruise that Hibs were the only team he could follow.....anyway, mate gets a call months later from Tim Robbins and he acts as his close protection, and managed to persuade TR to support the cabbage.....the funnier story was that Robbins phoned him at his home in Ormiston, his wife answered, and she thought it was somebody at the lash and she hung up on him...and told him so In true Ormiston style (when he tried to reach him)......and that folks, is a true story.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-01-2012, 12:03 AM
We can go two better. A mate of mine was personal protection to dougray, and as such, both he and dougray tried to convince Tom Cruise that Hibs were the only team he could follow.....anyway, mate gets a call months later from Tim Robbins and he acts as his close protection, and managed to persuade TR to support the cabbage.....the funnier story was that Robbins phoned him at his home in Ormiston, his wife answered, and she thought it was somebody at the lash and she hung up on him...and told him so In true Ormiston style (when he tried to reach him)......and that folks, is a true story.

Tim Robbins is quality, Jacobs Ladder is an awesome film.

Proper actor.

banchoryhibs
07-01-2012, 01:01 AM
His brother is a died in the wool St Mitten fan, Gerry might have the same leanings. if not it would be the tims!

Oscar T Grouch
07-01-2012, 01:45 AM
His brother is a died in the wool St Mitten fan, Gerry might have the same leanings. if not it would be the tims!

Aye his family is fi Paisley but his is defo a lesser green :agree:

fatbloke
07-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Aye his family is fi Paisley but his is defo a lesser green :agree:

Typical Glory Hunter then:greengrin

Or maybe as i was told by an idiot who lives near me - We (tic fans) are only doing our religious duty.

At The Edge
07-01-2012, 05:53 AM
Not sure if my memory is playing tricks on me, but i'm sure he played in a charity game a few months ago for Celtic along with the singer guy from the View who obviously supports his local team!:wink:

.Sean.
07-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Tim Robbins is quality, Jacobs Ladder is an awesome film.

Proper actor.

Shawshank Redemption. Say no more!

greenginger
07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Gerard Butler trained as a Solicitor in an office in Edinburgh's Queen Street so had every opportunity to come over to the " LIGHT" but seems to have remained on the Dark - Side.

Still, he gave up on being a Solicitor so there's hope for him ! :greengrin

BEEJ
07-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Shawshank Redemption. Say no more!
Arlington Road.

Another great movie :aok:

Irish_Steve
07-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Butler was on Radio 5 the other day and he confirmed he was a Celtc fan, saying that playing in a game for the Smellies against Man U was the best thing he had ever done. Missed a sitter as well apparently

marleyhib
07-01-2012, 09:34 PM
He's a bellend