PDA

View Full Version : Give us all a Boost: Bring back the Old Guard

Wellbankhibby
06-01-2012, 09:42 PM
As a long sufferring Hibee I think it would be fantastic to Parade some of our old favourite players. I know Both the OF do this. It would give all our Fans a great boost to see Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly, Franck Suzee, Russell Lattapy, Mixu, John Collins, John Brownlie, jim O'Rourke. Would be good to see some of them involved within the club doing some PR work. It might even give some of our exsisting players a wee boost as well. Any Comments regards this. :flag:

Hiber-nation
06-01-2012, 09:47 PM
As a long sufferring Hibee I think it would be fantastic to Parade some of our old favourite players. I know Both the OF do this. It would give all our Fans a great boost to see Pat Stanton, Lawrie Reilly, Franck Suzee, Russell Lattapy, Mixu, John Collins, John Brownlie, jim O'Rourke. Would be good to see some of them involved within the club doing some PR work. It might even give some of our exsisting players a wee boost as well. Any Comments regards this. :flag:

If you can track down Sauzee then great :greengrin

Think Pat and Lawrie do matchday stuff for the club already and most of them have done the odd half time draw. It just makes our current lot seem even worse.

Scouse Hibee
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Parade them nah! Play them :greengrin

HibsNutter
06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
IMO an appearance from Sauzee alone at half time during a game would fill the ground, I would love to see this happen.

Scouse Hibee
06-01-2012, 10:49 PM
IMO an appearance from Sauzee alone at half time during a game would fill the ground, I would love to see this happen.

No chance!

Sammy7nil
06-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Not the right time for me it is sad seeing these legends dragged out in front of Empty stands.

It would be great but lets wait until we have a least a small chance of winning a game and getting a crowd of over 10,000

Phil D. Rolls
07-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Maybe they could try playing Sunshine on Leith, hairs on the back of your neck etc.