PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Football Calendar 2012

Last Minute
06-01-2012, 03:26 PM
4 players already on the new 2012 Calender gone or been told to go and it's only the first week in January, how many before the end of this month do you think?

And will Hibs do another photo shoot and replace this nonsence £7.99 it's a joke

Beefster
06-01-2012, 03:32 PM
The club can only use the players that they have at the time and buyers know the risk of players featured leaving.

Unless they just hold onto every player in the calendar so as to keep everyone who bought one happy.

Last Minute
06-01-2012, 03:35 PM
maybe next year for the kids at christmas Hibs should do a players that used to play for us calendar.? well the kids would get use of it for more than a week. :greengrin

Last Minute
06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
The club can only use the players that they have at the time and buyers know the risk of players featured leaving.

Unless they just hold onto every player in the calendar so as to keep everyone who bought one happy.

How long ago is it that agogo, thornhill, and sodje were told they were to find new clubs? just a shame for all the fans especially the kids that got one for christmas. maybe the club will do something? like what they done with the new home tops and give you a replacement page or something. just to keep all the fans who bought one happy :greengrin

Big Frank
06-01-2012, 03:47 PM
4 players already on the new 2012 Calender gone or been told to go and it's only the first week in January, how many before the end of this month do you think?

And will Hibs do another photo shoot and replace this nonsence £7.99 it's a joke

It should be a calendar with players from the past, rather than the current crop. In the last how many years, by December the calendar bears no resemblance to the squad. :greengrin

We need a calendar thread :agree:

Last Minute
06-01-2012, 03:48 PM
It should be a calendar with players from the past, rather than the current crop. In the last how many years, by December the calendar bears no resemblance to the squad. :greengrin

Your right :wink:

The_Exile
06-01-2012, 03:49 PM

This is a wind up surely? What do you want the club to do? Keep the players until their calander month has passed? Not do calanders anymore?

I usually spot a wind up a mile away but can't figure this one out.

Last Minute
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
No mate, just make the calendar so you can add or remove a page and take a picture of any new players and you can add this to the mouth of the player gone, simples

Beefster
06-01-2012, 04:13 PM
maybe next year for the kids at christmas Hibs should do a players that used to play for us calendar.? well the kids would get use of it for more than a week. :greengrin

Won't that be what the 2012 calendar will be once the players leave?!

Northernhibee
06-01-2012, 05:03 PM

Just print off 12 photos of Colin Nish, cut out the head, pritt-stick it onto the bodies on the current calender, voila!

Jonnyboy
06-01-2012, 08:26 PM
Problem is easily solved IMO. Instead of pics of players have action pics where goals are scored (assuming we can manage 12 :greengrin). Pretty sure HibsTV have their own photographer at games so shouldn't be any copyright issues or costs to a third party

Frogga
07-01-2012, 12:26 AM
My main niggle with the calendar this year is the fact that the last days of the month are out of order / at the top of the page. I'm definately missing my dentist appointment on the 31st! :wink:

Scouse Hibee
07-01-2012, 12:30 AM
My main niggle with the calendar this year is the fact that the last days of the month are out of order / at the top of the page. I'm definately missing my dentist appointment on the 31st! :wink:

Aye they've cocked it right up with February and given it 29 days!

cabbageandribs1875
07-01-2012, 01:11 AM

i agree on that :agree: but at least this years one actually has space for putting appointments in :greengrin

Albion Hibs
07-01-2012, 01:43 AM

Whether or not it is a joke really depends on what you want from the team. If you would rather have players that the club / manager and fans dont want just so your calendar is right then fair do's. I will happily sacrifice my 8 quid in the interest of having a better team.

spike220
07-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Stop your whining and spare a thought for any Jambos that have bought a 2012 Hearts FC calendar. Although they may have decided to avoid this dilemma and go with a junlge book or monkey theme for their calendar.

GGTTH

1two
07-01-2012, 08:27 AM
We should not change the squad after releasing a calendar, it's not fair on the kids.

Northernhibee
07-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Disappointed nobody else wants a Colin Nish calendar. Would do majestically well up untill September or so, when we hit the Fall.

lapsedhibee
07-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Personally wouldn't go for players of the past nor goals from the past, but do what Celtc do with their calendar - controversial incidents which went against them in the past, from that particular month. They'd highlight the award of a throw-in to Rangers in an old firm match, for example. For January 2013, we could have McGowan butting poor Ivan, that kind of thing.