PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Staff Provide Great Service

Hibs_of_Midlothian
06-01-2012, 01:13 PM
I arrived too late to get a programme at the Derby on Monday.

Tried to pick one up on Wednesday at the Programme Shop but they had sold out.

The Club Store didn't have any left either.

I went round to the Reception in the West Stand where three Ladies were holding a business meeting in the foyer, one of them said she would have a look around and 'phone me if she found one.

On Thursday afternoon I got a call saying the Programme was waiting for me in the Club Store.

Big thanks to the ladies concerned.

HH81
06-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I would like to add to this, I emailed Judith due to a problem with my membership and she resolved it the same day.

Great service :agree:

MB62
06-01-2012, 01:18 PM

I went round to the Reception in the West Stand where three Ladies were holding a business meeting in the foyer, one of them said she would have a look around and 'phone me if she found one.

On Thursday afternoon I got a call saying the Programme was waiting for me in the Club Store.

Good to hear these stories because i could tell you one exactly the opposite of the staff in the shop/ticket office involving the manager Paul.

Bristolhibby
06-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Same, arrived 5 mins before KO, so no programme for me.

Had to buy one on eBay. £7, but I got the team sheet aswell. Bit of a rip off, but I collect progrgrammes of the games I have attended.

J

hibbysam
06-01-2012, 01:26 PM

I went into the club shop today and there was a few programmes at the counter from the weekend?:confused:

The Harp
06-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Hibernian Staff Provide Great Service ... if only it was the playing staff! :confused:
Ah well, here's hoping Pat gets that long awaited first win tomorrow.

'Mon the Hibs! :flag:

c31
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Same, arrived 5 mins before KO, so no programme for me.

Had to buy one on eBay. £7, but I got the team sheet aswell. Bit of a rip off, but I collect progrgrammes of the games I have attended.

J

probably from the Hibs TV folk, they use to nick them all from the press room

Hibs_of_Midlothian
06-01-2012, 02:27 PM
I went into the club shop today and there was a few programmes at the counter from the weekend?:confused:

That's because she sent all the programmes she found to the shop.

I'm guessing they were leftovers from Hospitality packages etc.:thumbsup:

Stantons Angel
06-01-2012, 04:00 PM
What a change it is to read someone giving the backroom staff plaudits. God knows they are always taking the brunt of the supporters frustrations.

Well done in posting this, it goes to show what can be gained by respecting people who do their jobs rather than bawling and shouting at them.

Before you all get up in arms, just take a minute to think of a time you have been in the ticket office/shop and there has been some moron mouthing of at the staff. We have all seen it happen.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

GGTH.

snooky
06-01-2012, 06:26 PM
Good to hear these stories because i could tell you one exactly the opposite of the staff in the shop/ticket office involving the manager Paul. x2

Scouse Hibee
06-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Good to hear these stories because i could tell you one exactly the opposite of the staff in the shop/ticket office involving the manager Paul.

Well go on then!

Jonnyboy
06-01-2012, 07:15 PM
probably from the Hibs TV folk, they use to nick them all from the press room

Not quite all :wink: