PDA

View Full Version : biased refs

doddsy
06-01-2012, 11:42 AM
ive been watching hibs for about 35 years and have seen some shocking referees and calum murrays blatantly biased display at the derby was up there with the worst. i dont care what anyone says , playing better team or whatever, if we are constantly playing against 12 men (craig thomson recently) then the ba is well and truly burst. things had better improve at the sfa or the fans will turn their backs on fitba, best goal for me at er russell latapys one two then volly in 6-2 massacre, best goal at *********** was frank sauzees 25 yard bottom corner thunderbolt or geebsies 1-0 to break the hoodoo.

Dinkydoo
06-01-2012, 11:45 AM
:troll:

LTYF

SMAXXA
06-01-2012, 12:59 PM
FFIW I am sure he is or should I say used to be a Hibby, or so I was informed by a ref pal of mine

That aside it was a shocking display, think he had a heavy festive season as i normally think hes no a bad ref

Saorsa
06-01-2012, 01:03 PM
FFIW I am sure he is or should I say used to be a Hibby, or so I was informed by a ref pal of mine

That aside it was a shocking display, think he had a heavy festive season as i normally think hes no a bad refHe's one of them!