PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Throw in problem SOLVED!

HibbyKeith
06-01-2012, 04:04 AM
Your welcome Mr Fenlon. :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GwuhMwYyis&feature=related

J-C
06-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Must admit I lost count the number of times I shouted at the tv telling the players to throw the ball feet instead of high in the air to no one inparticular.

stubru59
06-01-2012, 11:45 AM
At one point (possibly late 60's early 70's) it wan not unknown for players to knock a throw-in off an opponent and pick up the rebound. It was later deemed foul play.

Doubt if any of our lot have the requisite skills to carry that one off now.

Leithenhibby
06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
At one point (possibly late 60's early 70's) it wan not unknown for players to knock a throw-in off an opponent and pick up the rebound. It was later deemed foul play.

Doubt if any of our lot have the requisite skills to carry that one off now.

:yawn:

StarMan10
06-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Surely i am not the only one who has seen an improvement in our thrown ins in recent weeks? the runs are better and the throw in takers are taking their time instead of just throwing it as far up the line as they can.

DaveF
06-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Surely i am not the only one who has seen an improvement in our thrown ins in recent weeks? the runs are better and the throw in takers are taking their time instead of just throwing it as far up the line as they can.

Yep, I'd agree with that. Mind you, we were starting from a very low point :greengrin but little things like that are noticeable and hopefully a win tomorrow can set us off on a positive run - allied with a few new signings to give us all a boost.