PDA

View Full Version : Different Values them and Us

bigwheel
05-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Sometimes things happen that remind you that Hibs always stand ahead of them from Gorgie. I read the recent statement from the mad one with revulsion. He doesn't care about that club. He is making out some witch hunt is the reason, yet when they need his funding to operate normally he won't even fund their players wages...

Contrast that with our owner....who funded personally by over 100k per month for over a year when the sky money and our overdraft was higher..

I realise at times of depressing results and anger we demand better.. But Hibs have values that stand above that. And when we were in need in recent times , Farmer spent his own cash, without publicity, to keep us healthy....

Its horrible just now, but Id never swap selling our souls like they have. We might have to look deeper in these dark days - but we are still a cut above...

scuttle
05-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Sometimes things happen that remind you that Hibs always stand ahead of them from Gorgie. I read the recent statement from the mad one with revulsion. He doesn't care about that club. He is making out some witch hunt is the reason, yet when they need his funding to operate normally he won't even fund their players wages...

Contrast that with our owner....who funded personally by over 100k per month for over a year when the sky money and our overdraft was higher..

I realise at times of depressing results and anger we demand better.. But Hibs have values that stand above that. And when we were in need in recent times , Farmer spent his own cash, without publicity, to keep us healthy....

Its horrible just now, but Id never swap selling our souls like they have. We might have to look deeper in these dark days - but we are still a cut above...

well said that man

Pretty Boy
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM

Farmer and Petrie ripped the heart from our club, at least that's what i read on here.

Seriously though you're 100% spot on.