PDA

View Full Version : Mowgli, Mowgli, who the **** is Mowgli?

Jack
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
The mad ones latest rant and it’s a beauty. :faf:

But who is Mowgli? :confused:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120105/vladimir-romanov-statement_2241384_2567380

scuttle
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
The mans a baboon,........ I mean buffoon

Aldo
05-01-2012, 03:01 PM
So in a word or two the world is against them cos they are moving up the table. He will not put any of his own money into the club.

So they will have to sell to pay the next batch of wages due on 16th. I read somewhere that the wage bill is 216,000 a week which is about 860,000 a month.

We shall see.

The_Todd
05-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Unreal. And it looks like it was translated by Google Translate instead of using a real translator, too.

The Green Machine
05-01-2012, 03:02 PM
My guess is the Mad one means the Media, he is just trying to hide his own clubs shortfall imo

Andy74
05-01-2012, 03:03 PM
The mad ones latest rant and it’s a beauty. :faf:

But who is Mowgli? :confused:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120105/vladimir-romanov-statement_2241384_2567380

Mental.

Also, one month's wage bill is over £700k. Exactly how did Jonssons fee cover that?

And silly us for not knowing that wages get paid only be selling people as you go on.

Sylar
05-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Ummm....

Genius Mr Romanov! All Hail the King of the Swingers! :thumbsup:

Hibbyradge
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
Remarkable.

hibee92
05-01-2012, 03:04 PM
I love that man.

John_the_angus_hibby
05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Utterly brilliant! Beyond satire!

Sent from another universe!

lapsedhibee
05-01-2012, 03:07 PM
Mowgli lives between the animal and human worlds. So not a monkey, but not a person either. My money's on Mowgli being a hornet, trapped inside :Romanov:'s brain.

Dunbar Hibee
05-01-2012, 03:08 PM
hahahahaha

Cropley10
05-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Extraordinary. A bizarre rant even by his own very high standards.

stokesmessiah
05-01-2012, 03:13 PM
From the second that statement was released by the SPL the one thing i was waiting for was a statement from Mr Romanov. I love that man i really do, no matter what nobody can take away his entertainment value.

I read that whole thing once, then started again and by the time i finished reading that statement a second time i pushed my chair back from my desk, took a sip out of my cuppa scrathed my head and said "WHAT???"

All Hail King Vlad :not worth

IWasThere2016
05-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Comedy Genius! :faf:

God Bless You Vlad ya daft bassa! :thumbsup:

Twa Cairpets
05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Mowgli is clearly Oor Vlad:

"The only thing left for the club to do is to develop its own youth and attempt to enlighten people who have been deceived and held as part of a stupid crowd by Mowgli".

On an entertaining note, and if anyone was in doubt:

"I am not going to gift the club money anymore"

"I am not going to give any more money away"

"Hearts is now living out of its own budget"

"...wages...paid as soon as the money was received for Eggert Jonsson"

Also, as a person who is "straightforward and not afraid to speak", surely he wouldnt be the type to impose a media black out. Oh wait...

Total trumpet, but entertaining beyond belief.

And if anyone posts "we should be worrying about our own problems blah blah blah boo-hoo" well, frankly, they can stick that right up their jacksy.

jst1875
05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
mowgli and the monkeys ! ! :confused:

sounds like the lithuanian entry for the eurovision song contest

keep up the good work vlad.

:monkey:

.Sean.
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
I love him.

Sent from the Loony Bin via Romanov's thinking cap.

Cabbage East
05-01-2012, 03:15 PM
Genuinely mentally ill.

Spike Mandela
05-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Seriously, will nobody close to him actually question his sanity? He sounds like an egomaniac out of control.:rolleyes:

stubru59
05-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Contrary to the view held by Williamson, football is in the business of entertainment. Mowgli (or Vlad) simply ensure that aspect of the business ticks along nicely.

Benny Brazil
05-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Stunning!
Is there no end to the mans madness - where in the world would you get a Chairman or CEO of a company putting this on their website - if I was a sponsor I would be checking the legal terms of the contract to see if I could get out of it.

Beefster
05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
In the Lithuanian translation of The Jungle Book, Mowgli is the ex-commander of a Russian submarine and current megalomaniac who spends his days dancing on TV and refusing to pay bills.

The statement makes perfect sense to me.

Edit: Actually, no it doesn't.

HibeeEmma
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
mowgli and the monkeys ! ! :confused:

sounds like the lithuanian entry for the eurovision song contest

keep up the good work vlad.

:monkey:

:top marks

Bad Martini
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Stone radge.

Utterly stone radge.

ENDOF

ginger_rice
05-01-2012, 03:28 PM
"Mowgli is under prosecution and in exile. But until they open a zoo for the monkeys and keep them in cages, they will keep jumping on people who are straightforward and not afraid to speak."

That's a belter definitely up there with,"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" as one of the great footballing philosophical quotes of all time.

Aldo
05-01-2012, 03:30 PM
You do realise that the vast majority if the Yams will be taken in by these conspiracy theories out forward by the mad one.... Not realising they are totally goosed. Wait no their not their squad is worth 25 million. :-)

Lofarl
05-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Mogwli is lost in translation. What he means is Mogwai. The little furry creatures in Gremlins. So as we know that you can't get them wet, he must mean the soapdodging Old Firm.

Saorsa
05-01-2012, 03:34 PM
:hilarious

One radiation leak too many while on that submarine, I think.

The_Exile
05-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Have I just read a missing scene from 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' ??!!??!!

Was Mowgli not the wee laddie from the Jungle Book, what the **** is he on about? What has wee Mowgli got to do with mafia and monkeys? Even for Vlad, this is mental stuff, I though he'd peaked with his rants but this takes it to a whole new Acid House type level.

down the slope
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
This from the loonies on the keekback

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2634956)Ryan Gosling, on 05 January 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:
Take away the monkey references and his statement is straightforward.

"Correct "

There you have it, they think he is talking sense !.

le bill
05-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Mad vlad - we salute you!

McHibby
05-01-2012, 03:38 PM
Genuinely mentally ill.

I just said the exact same thing to my mate. If he wasn't a billionaire he'd be in a psychiatric hospital.

Sir David Gray
05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
He is seriously mental.

This latest cracker is actually beyond comprehension.

PatHead
05-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Co working Hearts supporter summed it up by saying "Looks like he's not paying the wages on the 16th then....."

Saorsa
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/white.gif

sadtom
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
There used to be an Embra band (hippy types) called Mowgli and the Doughnuts!!
I'm not sure who Mowgli is but i know for certain who's f***in' Doughnuts!!!

Dinkydoo
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM
What a fanny. :faf:

Northernhibee
05-01-2012, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

machibby
05-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Looks like it's the Bare Necessities for the yams...

if that.

Northernhibee
05-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Looks like it's the Bare Necessities for the yams...

if that.

It Disney compute with them that they're going under, and that Vlad is the Lying King.

HibbyAndy
05-01-2012, 04:26 PM
That man is clearly not the full shilling.

ChooseLife
05-01-2012, 04:27 PM
That was a brilliant read, made my day. :thumbsup:

but I thought we aren't allowed to talk about hearts going bust anymore, even though we've been waiting and bulding upto it for about 6-7 years, now the times here we merge all the hearts threads and get told to worry about our own team :rolleyes:, this might not happen again, lets enjoy every moment.

:lolyam::vladsheep::titanic::brokenyam::monkey1::o strich::Romanov: Tick Tock M*ther*****ers!!! :faf:

hibee_girl
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Co working Hearts supporter summed it up by saying "Looks like he's not paying the wages on the 16th then....."

That was my first thought too, he makes a big point of saying December wages were paid out of the Jonsson sale money, are they having to sell others to pay January's wages now?

N.Wales Hibby
05-01-2012, 04:31 PM
This from the loonies on the keekback

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_images/JKB_2010/snapback.png (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=2634956)Ryan Gosling, on 05 January 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:
Take away the monkey references and his statement is straightforward.

"Correct "

There you have it, they think he is talking sense !.

I did not know that the actor Hollywood Actor 'Ryan Gosling' was a Hearts fan. It all makes sense now There will soon be a new film out soon starring Ryan Gosling and the cast of Jungle book premiered in Vlad,s new Theatre.:cb

Brebners Bookie
05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9cWkUhZ8n4

lyonhibs
05-01-2012, 04:37 PM
I suspect a strongly worded letter from the estate of Rudyard Kipling will be winging it's way to Looney Towers, padded cell number 1874 as we speak.

Absolutely barmy, what is he on about?? Can he not see why people might be a tad critical of a club that has now admitted that it is relying purely on the sales of players to pay a vastly over-inflated wage bill on a month-by-month basis?

Normally, I'm a bit blasé about these utterances, as long as they remain superior to us on the pitch, but this one is in a class of it's own.

bruno
05-01-2012, 04:38 PM
That was my first thought too, he makes a big point of saying December wages were paid out of the Jonsson sale money, are they having to sell others to pay January's wages now?

Yes

Saorsa
05-01-2012, 04:38 PM
That man is clearly not the full shilling.No the full shilling? He's no even one of these :greengrin

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/farthing-300x300.jpg

hibee_girl
05-01-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes

That'll work out well once the window is shut...

Hibby D
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM
That statement would be so much more entertaining if read in conjunction with some light music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHVM1hZmVI

Leith Green
05-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Reads to me like he is trying to gain publicity to sell players in January, what a helmet..

If I were a jambo, I'd be asking what the hell May time will be like with no incoming transfer fees to pay wages for 4 months.
Looks to me like meltdown time will be towards the end of the season..

Bostonhibby
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
jeez, what a guy, he's actually brightened my week up a bit, Mad as a box of frogs, I think we will miss him when the space ship finally takes him up. Maybe he could be given a TV show?

GreenCastle
05-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Madness yes - but the underlying message about the media and the Old Firm running Scottish Football is very true - if the game is to progress in this country that has to change. :agree:

itchy07
05-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Could he be telling us that he's shutting the doors of the PBS and turning it into a zoo?

Hibby cal
05-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Vlad your an Absolute leg end:thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
05-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Madness yes - but the underlying message about the media and the Old Firm running Scottish Football is very true - if the game is to progress in this country that has to change. :agree:

:agree: but in the context of the mad ones latest rants, he knew all of this at the start and said quite clearly then what he was going to do to the OF and then Europe, he also said how he was going to do it by an investment strategy and development plan which has basically been exposed for what it is, a debt pyramid where the music could not stop or one or all parts of the pyramid would be variously affected.

Even if his analysis of the other aspects and indeed the SFA conspiracy were correct, none of the monkeys or whatever else he wants to call them could actually do anything at all that affected the availability or control of the money part - always been under Vlad's wing and remote in Lithuania. The rants are all a distraction from this fundamental fact.

There probably was a time when more went out to Lithuania than came back as well -The Gordon money for example -The money simply stopped swilling round in the organisational web when the recession hit and "less stable" banks or baanks with doubtful reputations found it harder to borrow and / or had doubtful investments - their value and credit ratings plumetted so they prioiritised their investments or lending - the Yams caught it both ways and the shareholders in the banks as well as regulators took a bit more interest in what was going on with the banks investments / holdings..................It would really be the end if the bank had to or was forced to realise whatever the debt is secured against. Otherwise they could limp on for a good bit yet but its like a game of monopoly when everyone else owns all the streets and hotels and you only have a diminishing handful of notes.

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Just brilliant. If anyone of the deluded 400,000 season ticket holders needed it explained in easy language then just read The Bungle Book. Gate money + transfer money in = Wages. No transfer money = no wages.

overdrive
05-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Not the first time Mister Romanov has talked about monkeys and Mowgli!

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20070222/monkeys-go-home_2241384_986323

LALthehibeeGAL
05-01-2012, 06:31 PM
I did not know that the actor Hollywood Actor 'Ryan Gosling' was a Hearts fan. It all makes sense now There will soon be a new film out soon starring Ryan Gosling and the cast of Jungle book premiered in Vlad,s new Theatre.:cb

:agree::greengrin:greengrin:LOL::LOL::rotflmao::fa f::top marks

Lal:wink:

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I honestly think he thought he was buying Barcelona in the beginning, how on earth can anyone think that these deluded muppets could win anything yet alone the champs league, the laugh of it all is that the yaks truly believe they/he is right.

Yet another entry in the portfolio of the biggest clown ever to be involved in Scottish football.

huggie1875
05-01-2012, 06:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSXgU_yqXK0

So thats how Vlad does it :thumbsup:

brog
05-01-2012, 06:56 PM
This is a classic!! Just when I'm getting suicidal re the boys in green the Mad One pops up to put it all in perspective!
The underlying message however is this:
1. The SPL finally grew some cojones & forced Vlad into paying wages. It's unlikely however that £250k for EJ covered Dec wage bill, eg 20 players at £3.5k per week = £300k for the month. Therefore money has had to be found from somewhere else.
2. Jan wages are due in less than 2 weeks. Further players will have to be sold by then ( & money received ) to pay that wage bill. Just cutting costs by releasing players won't do it, income is required.
3. If wages aren't paid in Jan there's the threat of sanctions, possible points deduction.
4. Players can't be sold ( other than to countries with different seasons ) after Jan 31. Without sale income wages won't be paid etc etc.

5. They're doomed!!

Seveno
05-01-2012, 07:07 PM
I am seriously concerned.

In his effort to cheer us up after Monday's disaster, Agent Romanov is in grave danger of blowing his cover.

But thanks anyway, Vlad. Brilliant stuff. :not worth

Big Frank
05-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Stunning!Is there no end to the mans madness - where in the world would you get a Chairman or CEO of a company putting this on their website - if I was a sponsor I would be checking the legal terms of the contract to see if I could get out of it.Why??Surely there is more publicity as a yam sponsor than us? Publicity is publicity, good or bad. Sponsors want us to see their brand as often as possible.
You do realise that the vast majority if the Yams will be taken in by these conspiracy theories out forward by the mad one.... Not realising they are totally goosed. Wait no their not their squad is worth 25 million. :-)Aldo, have they no been goosed since, well, the pieman?
Madness yes - but the underlying message about the media and the Old Firm running Scottish Football is very true - if the game is to progress in this country that has to change. :agree:Spot on.Romanov is having a laugh. Dont or a minute think he cannae pay hertz players their dough. This "mad" chairmans club are undefeate against their bitterest rivals for 2 years.

ginger_rice
05-01-2012, 07:14 PM
I hadn't noticed that he is also blaming the media for the London riots!

When people tried to protest in the streets, media turned it into chaos, demonstrating masked instigators and hired gangsters in front of the cameras.

:greengrin:greengrin

Argylehibby
05-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Interesting advert at the bottom of the article too. Work from home and earn £437 per day! Wonder if he's tried to get the players to work from home after training and then to just pay them part time wages??

The Green Goblin
05-01-2012, 07:30 PM
barking...

and how irritating it is becoming.

jdships
05-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Reads to me like he is trying to gain publicity to sell players in January, what a helmet..

If I were a jambo, I'd be asking what the hell May time will be like with no incoming transfer fees to pay wages for 4 months.
Looks to me like meltdown time will be towards the end of the season..

Bottom line now is simply - HofMFC must sell just to stay alive :aok:
If R does what he says he will and does not provide any further working capital the club are depending on match day takings etc to just stay alive.
Am no accountant but agree totally with " I'd be asking what the hell May time will be like with no incoming transfer fees to pay wages for 4 months."
This could be the time that unless they have a buyer things could be really serious .
It is difficult to see short term improvement unless they sell " the family silver" ( players) .
Another problem is that it will be a "buyers market" in as much as clubs are fully aware of the situation Hearts are in financially and will certainly not pay over the odds.

This all depends if R sticks to his word and cuts off any further investment :timebomb:

:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
05-01-2012, 09:21 PM
I honestly think he thought he was buying Barcelona in the beginning, how on earth can anyone think that these deluded muppets could win anything yet alone the champs league, the laugh of it all is that the yaks truly believe they/he is right.

Yet another entry in the portfolio of the biggest clown ever to be involved in Scottish football.

Barca? no mate, at times like this I like to dredge up this little beauty from the Daily Mash - couple of years ago now they published it, how far sighted were they?

Home Sport ROMANOV 'I THOUGHT I'D BOUGHT A CHAIN OF GARDEN CENTRES' - ROMANOV

HEART of Midlothian chairman Vladimir Romanov has admitted that he bought the club after a "catastrophic mistranslation" during a meeting in Edinburgh two years ago. After parting with a fiver The Lithuanian tycoon is now in discussions with his legal team and is certain to sell his majority shareholding.

Mr Romanov said: "I employed Graham Rix because, as far as I was aware, he had been assistant manager of Dobbies in Kinross."
"Then he starts phoning me up telling me that 'training had gone well' but that we 'needed a new playmaker, someone who could put their foot on the ball and control the pace of the game'. I thought he was a nutter so I sacked him.

"I then brought in one of my own people but within a fortnight he was sending me emails about an argument he was having with someone called Walter Smith over the availability of someone called Paul Hartley. I told everyone he had pneumonia and then shipped him off to a mental hospital near Vilnius".

"Now it turns out that Heart of Midlothian is not a medium sized chain of garden centres with branches in Bathgate, Dalkeith, Musselburgh and Galashiels, but is in fact a football club - one of the biggest in Scotland, if not the world".

"Well that's no use to me. I know nothing about football. But when it comes to running garden centres I'm a bloody genius. Organic, peat-free compost - two bags for a fiver. Freshly cut turf at three-fifty a square yard. That'll shift it."

Albion Hibs
05-01-2012, 09:31 PM
I love the Jungle Book, and I think I love Vlad, the guy is nothing short of comedy excellence!!

If the media are Mowgli does that make Craig Levein Baloo and Gary Mackay Shere Khan?

Viva_Palmeiras
05-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Showbusiness ?
Is this not the guy who appeared on " Dancing with the Stars"

He knoweth not what he doth done

surreyhibbie
05-01-2012, 09:49 PM
That's a belter definitely up there with,"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea" as one of the great footballing philosophical quotes of all time.

Actually, Cantona's statement made perfect sense to me. :wink:

The latest rant from Vlad, however.... no chance.

All hail his loonieness Mad Vlad...:not worth

BEEJ
05-01-2012, 10:57 PM

HEART of Midlothian chairman Vladimir Romanov has admitted that he bought the club after a "catastrophic mistranslation" during a meeting in Edinburgh two years ago. After parting with a fiver The Lithuanian tycoon is now in discussions with his legal team and is certain to sell his majority shareholding.

Mr Romanov said: "I employed Graham Rix because, as far as I was aware, he had been assistant manager of Dobbies in Kinross."
"Then he starts phoning me up telling me that 'training had gone well' but that we 'needed a new playmaker, someone who could put their foot on the ball and control the pace of the game'. I thought he was a nutter so I sacked him.

"I then brought in one of my own people but within a fortnight he was sending me emails about an argument he was having with someone called Walter Smith over the availability of someone called Paul Hartley. I told everyone he had pneumonia and then shipped him off to a mental hospital near Vilnius".

"Now it turns out that Heart of Midlothian is not a medium sized chain of garden centres with branches in Bathgate, Dalkeith, Musselburgh and Galashiels, but is in fact a football club - one of the biggest in Scotland, if not the world".

"Well that's no use to me. I know nothing about football. But when it comes to running garden centres I'm a bloody genius. Organic, peat-free compost - two bags for a fiver. Freshly cut turf at three-fifty a square yard. That'll shift it."
:hilarious

That's brilliant. Never read it before.

It would certainly begin to explain Malofeev's wheelbarrow training exercises at Riccarton.

Saorsa
06-01-2012, 12:43 AM
Barca? no mate, at times like this I like to dredge up this little beauty from the Daily Mash - couple of years ago now they published it, how far sighted were they?

"Well that's no use to me. I know nothing about football. But when it comes to running garden centres I'm a bloody genius. Organic, peat-free compost - two bags for a fiver. Freshly cut turf at three-fifty a square yard. That'll shift it.":hilarious

CFC
06-01-2012, 05:44 AM
Mowgli? :faf:

Wtf!

ano hibby
06-01-2012, 06:55 AM
barking...

and how irritating it is becoming.

..aye, that they keep pumping us

spike220
06-01-2012, 07:11 AM
I am not sure what is worse, being pumped 3-1 at home or your owner of your club releasing a statement like that.

For goodness sake leave the monkeys alone. This song is for you Vlad (and your monkey fixation).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLEK0UZH4cs

GGTTH

Hibs07p
06-01-2012, 07:17 AM
I wonder if the deluded masses will be queueing up with their money for next seasons tickets, knowing it will be spent before the season starts, on unpaid wages for this season.

s.a.m
06-01-2012, 07:21 AM
I wonder if the deluded masses will be queueing up with their money for next seasons tickets, knowing it will be spent before the season starts, on unpaid wages for this season.

History suggests that they will do as the are told, and they will believe that whatever it is is the right and proper thing to do.

Hibs07p
06-01-2012, 07:29 AM
History suggests that they will do as the are told, and they will believe that whatever it is is the right and proper thing to do.

I reckon they will be queueing up, but only because they are too stupid to realise where their money is going. :greengrin

Alex Trager
06-01-2012, 11:07 AM
Mowgli are the SPL.
I think he's having a go at how they are so up the OF's arse its untrue?
This is my taking on it

CraigHibee
06-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Vlad is incredible!

everytime he opens his trap the jambos must cringe, sad fact is I know a couple of them that support what he is saying! deluded isn't the word!

MB62
06-01-2012, 11:49 AM
This is a classic!! Just when I'm getting suicidal re the boys in green the Mad One pops up to put it all in perspective!

Exactly the way I was feeling too, until King Louie came out with this absolute classic rant.

What a complete Baloo-n this man is but he's made life worth living again (until tomorrow at 4.50pm probably).

I Sher Khannie wait until his next rant

Well done King Louie :faf::faf::faf::faf:

Saorsa
06-01-2012, 11:49 AM
Vlad is incredible!

everytime he opens his trap the jambos must cringe, sad fact is I know a couple of them that support what he is saying! deluded isn't the word!Cringe? Nah they lap it up, they believe and hang off every word He says, pathetic and deluded is what they are. :agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/HeartsMuppets.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/oopswhathaveidone2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djIZyGPZ4rM

There were a couple of rebels, right enough

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/hatkickers.jpg