PDA

View Full Version : Mass Exodus from the PBS this month?

The Sea-gull
05-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Will this actually happen? I have a feeling some players will go but it will not be the mass freeing of players some forecast.

Billy Brown might be a factor in enabling us to sign one or two from them. Say what you like but they do have several players who could do more than a decent job for us.

What about Jamie Hamil for example. Nearly signed for us in the summer before Hearts made one of their great-money-we-can't-afford-to-pay-you offers. If players are to leave the PBS in a mass exodus this month, he would be one of the ones with a more realistic expectation salary wise.

Decent SPL player but not likely to be huge competition for him from down south so a realistic target who can play RB, a position we badly need to fill.

Golden Bear
05-01-2012, 12:44 PM
Will this actually happen? I have a feeling some players will go but it will not be the mass freeing of players some forecast.

Billy Brown might be a factor in enabling us to sign one or two from them. Say what you like but they do have several players who could do more than a decent job for us.

What about Jamie Hamil for example. Nearly signed for us in the summer before Hearts made one of their great-money-we-can't-afford-to-pay-you offers. If players are to leave the PBS in a mass exodus this month, he would be one of the ones with a more realistic expectation salary wise.

Decent SPL player but not likely to be huge competition for him from down south so a realistic target who can play RB, a position we badly need to fill.

As usual, I think their current predicament is overstated and there will not be a sudden departure of their better players.

In fact Vlad being Vlad, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he brought in some new faces if only to throw mud in the faces of the authorities.

Franck is God
05-01-2012, 12:49 PM
It has to happen, its not a case of will it.

They have a number of players with less than six months left on their deals who I'm sure they will nudge towards the door if any reasonable offer comes in and it will then be up to the player if they want to accept maybe a less valuable contract with another club or hang on for another six months and face the chance that wages might not appear.

Golden Bear
05-01-2012, 12:53 PM

They have a number of players with less than six months left on their deals who I'm sure they will nudge towards the door if any reasonable offer comes in and it will then be up to the player if they want to accept maybe a less valuable contract with another club or hang on for another six months and face the chance that wages might not appear.

I hope your right.

Up until now, the Mad One has consistently pulled the rabbit out of the hat just when we think the end is nigh. Only Vlad knows what the future may hold.

cocopops1875
05-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Agreed think he wants a set figure for players and won't sell on the cheap, he is a stubborn one that vlad and as golden bear says he could easily sign players too. We can all guess the outcome but only one person can be responsible for their future whether good or bad and he is *uckin mental

Steve20
05-01-2012, 02:27 PM
It won't happen. They might lose a few but not the huge amount people say.

itchy07
05-01-2012, 02:33 PM
Just heard on Talk Sport Rudi Skacel being linked with Crawley Town of League 2.

At The Edge
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Just heard on Talk Sport Rudi Skacel being linked with Crawley Town of League 2.

Yeah heard that as well, Rudi must be one of Hearts higher earners, so for the likes of Crawley Town to match or better his current wage is amazing, i know they have a money bags owner. but still.
Be interesting to see if this is genuine and if Rudi takes the cash which is likely to be guaranteed on payday or stick with Hearts, pal said that they had offered him a 6 month extention until the summer.

johnrebus
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah heard that as well, Rudi must be one of Hearts higher earners, so for the likes of Crawley Town to match or better his current wage is amazing, i know they have a money bags owner. but still.
Be interesting to see if this is genuine and if Rudi takes the cash which is likely to be guaranteed on payday or stick with Hearts, pal said that they had offered him a 6 month extention until the summer.

Rudi? Rudi!

Do you mean that **** Skatchel?

:rolleyes:

At The Edge
05-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Rudi? Rudi!

Do you mean that **** Skatchel?

:rolleyes:

His life is bad enough after making the wrong choices in his life when it comes to football, i'm not bitter about him, like every other player who's never wore the green, its their loss..... plus Rudi is quicker to type than 'that C*** Skatchel' :wink:

Sir David Gray
05-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Hearts being Hearts, I wouldn't be at all surprised if, not only did they not lose anyone this month, but they actually signed a couple of new players as well.

If they do lose a few though, I hope Kello, Templeton, Driver, Stevenson, Webster and Skacel are at the top of the list. :bye:

KeithTheHibby
05-01-2012, 03:38 PM
To be honest I am struggling to care about their so called predicament.

If they do go mad and sell all of their top players none of them will end up at Easter Road.

On the whole I am more concerned about our state of play.

bruno
05-01-2012, 03:46 PM

Rudi is actually on a lot less than some others and well below the 4k a week ceiling Hearts set….after the madness of Driver Obua Zaliukas Bouzid Reuben etc….

The strange thing is Crawley want him on loan when to all intents and purposes we all believed his contract ran out at the end of January. Perhaps there is an option of a roll on clause that Hearts have exercised similar to what they did at start of the season.

Don’t be kidded by little old Crawley. They and their disgusting manager have invested more money than any SPL team this season other than the OF. Like Gretna, Rushden and many more they may (including us) they may have gambled more than they can afford and may be starting to enter the real world

At The Edge
05-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Rudi is actually on a lot less than some others and well below the 4k a week ceiling Hearts set….after the madness of Driver Obua Zaliukas Bouzid Reuben etc….

The strange thing is Crawley want him on loan when to all intents and purposes we all believed his contract ran out at the end of January. Perhaps there is an option of a roll on clause that Hearts have exercised similar to what they did at start of the season.

Don’t be kidded by little old Crawley. They and their disgusting manager have invested more money than any SPL team this season other than the OF. Like Gretna, Rushden and many more they may (including us) they may have gambled more than they can afford and may be starting to enter the real world

That surprises me, i really thought that he would be up there as one of your highest paid players.
When did the 4k ceiling come into effect?

bingo70
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM
To be honest I am struggling to care about their so called predicament.

If they do go mad and sell all of their top players none of them will end up at Easter Road.

On the whole I am more concerned about our state of play.

Why can't you do both?

scuttle
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM
John Sutton just been told he can leave

IWasThere2016
05-01-2012, 04:02 PM

I agree - it will happen. They must reduce their ouutgoings aand Mad has lost interest. I do love how they also just 'conclude some business' which allows them to fend off the next major creditor's action (and yesterday the SPL) - absolute chancers!

Aldo
05-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I agree - it will happen. They must reduce their ouutgoings aand Mad has lost interest. I do love how they also just 'conclude some business' which allows them to fend off the next major creditor's action (and yesterday the SPL) - absolute chancers!

TQM after his latest rant it looks like they will have to sell to pay the next batch of wages. Who will it be??

blackpoolhibs
05-01-2012, 04:37 PM

Never heard you speak like that against any of the managers Vlad has employed, or even Vlad. I find that strange?

Part/Time Supporter
05-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Never heard you speak like that against any of the managers Vlad has employed, or even Vlad. I find that strange?

In fairness, it is Steve Evans he is talking about.

blackpoolhibs
05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
In fairness, it is Steve Evans he is talking about.

Yip, he's right up there with Vlad in the way he works, and down a bit from Rix. :wink:

heretoday
05-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Webster, Skacel, Sutton, Driver.......bring 'em on. We need experienced players right now.

bruno
05-01-2012, 05:33 PM
It won't happen. They might lose a few but not the huge amount people say.
Yes they will. Every first team player who's contract is up has been told they can go for free or for a nominal fee to get them off wage bill.

Cropley10
05-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes they will. Every first team player who's contract is up has been told they can go for free or for a nominal fee to get them off wage bill.

Do you mean 'contract is up at the end of the season'?

If you're contract is 'up' then they're off the wage-bill and no fee, nominal or otherwise is required.

bruno
05-01-2012, 05:36 PM
That surprises me, i really thought that he would be up there as one of your highest paid players.
When did the 4k ceiling come into effect?

Was at start of this season. Like some people i know little bits and pieces but don't claim to know everything that goes on. Nobody does except one man

fatbloke
05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
From a reliable Jambo source.

Kello and Sallylucas going to Russia - not with love apparently - by end of January.

Hearts are now self sufficient it would appear - self-abusing/harming more like.:greengrin

The_Todd
06-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Reported that Dunfermline are sniffing around John Sutton. Loan deal, I assume.

Ironic that he could become an even bigger Yam hero by leaving them for our relegation rivals.

PaulSmith
06-01-2012, 06:23 PM
I hope that they all stay. Too far in front of us now to make any difference but it could cause them massive problems of their players decide to sit tight if another team, or mugs, are not prepared to match their salary.

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-01-2012, 07:00 PM
One player not leaving is that cultuted "footballer" Kevin Kyle. He could well be finished according to Meester Sergio so no doubt he will be happy to sit ugly on his 4K a week. Add him onto Barren Barr and they have saved us a fortune by making them pick Hearts over us.

Cropley10
06-01-2012, 07:16 PM
One player not leaving is that cultuted "footballer" Kevin Kyle. He could well be finished according to Meester Sergio so no doubt he will be happy to sit ugly on his 4K a week. Add him onto Barren Barr and they have saved us a fortune by making them pick Hearts over us.

What's wrong with Kyle??

onalotrot
06-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Many on here might not like it but I would take black in a second! he was the best player on the park in the derby.very rarely gives the ball away, best technically in the derby and certainly puts in a shift every time he is on the park.all of which our midfield lack very much!

18/03/07
06-01-2012, 08:10 PM
:troll:

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-01-2012, 08:18 PM
What's wrong with Kyle??

Something about his groin. They don't know how to fix it or whether he needs more surgery, but the reporter sort asked him, now that he has been out for a year(?) with the same thing, could it be that his game is up and the manager said yes. He also said that Ryan Stevenson said he would come back and then went and changed his mind.

Cropley10
06-01-2012, 09:08 PM
One of the roasters over there reckons Paulo's (potential) strongest team in February will be:
4-2-3-1
MacDonald.
Hamill. McGowan. Webster Granger.
Mrowiec. Black
Taouil Robinson Templeton Elliott.

Bloody hope not :grr: