PDA

View Full Version : Jambo who ran on to the pitch

Famous Fiver
03-01-2012, 03:33 PM
I've not seen this discussed so far -

The Jambo who ran on after the first goal.

Was he arrested, ejected or what?

Who carries the can for this, Hibs, for poor stewardinbg, or Hearts, because it was one of their ****?

They have previous for this both at ER and the PBS, so what happens?

Two other points. The stewards were slow to react. Looked at each other before one came from fully fifty yards away and made a complete erchie of collaring him.

And how did he feel, halfway up the tunnel, when we equalised before the cuffs were on?

SteveHFC
03-01-2012, 03:37 PM
http://www.snspix.com/5894504/print/5894504.html

Cropley10
03-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Hearts fans are incapable, completely incapable, of staying off the pitch during a Derby.

It's got hee haw to do with Hibs and everything to do with L&B Police, Stewards and Hertz phannies.

Wilson
03-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Worst. streaker. ever.

greenlex
03-01-2012, 03:55 PM
I thought he was trying to fly. He has running up the pitch flapping his arms like a Chunky Chicken.

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Where was Casper when we needed him?

Makaveli
03-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I can't shake the feeling that if our fans ran onto to the pitch with anything like the consistency theirs do we would have been sanctioned ages ago.

Cabbage East
03-01-2012, 04:04 PM
The boy was a fat schemie mess.

GreenCastle
03-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Did a Hibs fan not run onto the pitch when we scored ? Thought I saw a fan in green being taken away after our goal ?

Bottom line -ban and fine fan from the stadium - stewards need to sort out what they do with the south stand.

Hermit Crab
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
One thing for sure it's definitely not worth the banning order that's coming his way. Was there not a 2nd numpty emptied after the 2nd goal??

Hibercelona
03-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Did a Hibs fan not run onto the pitch when we scored ? Thought I saw a fan in green being taken away after our goal ?Bottom line -ban and fine fan from the stadium - stewards need to sort out what they do with the south stand.

Never noticed this myself. I was however too busy going radge. :greengrin

Shame it never lasts very long against these ***ts. :rolleyes:

GreenCastle
03-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Never noticed this myself. I was however too busy going radge. :greengrin

Shame it never lasts very long against these ***ts. :rolleyes:

Don't think it was like the yam run into the middle..

More of a fan getting too excited and going over the barrier when we equalised- still no need and shows there are still plenty of numpties who go to games :rolleyes:

I was sitting middle of East Stand but high up so maybe someone closer can confirm ? :confused:

LancashireHibby
03-01-2012, 04:24 PM
I noticed the Hibby getting led away after our goal out of the corner of my eye and I'm pretty sure he was over the touchline so had got as far as getting on to the pitch rather than the track. Must have been a dozen ejected after each Hearts goal for jumping about on the track etc.

Whether they get a ban depends on whether the police arrested them and want to take it further rather than just being ejected. In theory it's a criminal offence and results in a 3 year banning order but they don't seem to be applied in every situation?

stoneyburn hibs
03-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Don't think it was like the yam run into the middle..

More of a fan getting too excited and going over the barrier when we equalised- still no need and shows there are still plenty of numpties who go to games :rolleyes:

I was sitting middle of East Stand but high up so maybe someone closer can confirm ? :confused:

Aye a hibs fan ran on after we equalized , teenage laddie got about 15-20 yards on the pitch

jws1875
03-01-2012, 04:51 PM
His name is gavin he's been given a banning order :wink:

Sir David Gray
03-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Yet again, it proves that stewards are a waste of time. It took three of them to bring him down and even then it was because he slipped. He had managed to almost reach the half way line before he was finally caught.

Fan wants to get onto the pitch=fan gets onto the pitch.

I'm not necessarily blaming them, by the way, as it is almost impossible to prevent someone, who is hell bent on entering the pitch, from achieving their aim but it does sort of beg the question of what they are actually paid to do.

LancashireHibby
03-01-2012, 05:16 PM
Yet again, it proves that stewards are a waste of time. It took three of them to bring him down and even then it was because he slipped. He had managed to almost reach the half way line before he was finally caught.

Fan wants to get onto the pitch=fan gets onto the pitch.

I'm not necessarily blaming them, by the way, as it is almost impossible to prevent someone, who is hell bent on entering the pitch, from achieving their aim but it does sort of beg the question of what they are actually paid to do.

Think you're being a little harsh as a couple of stewards at the front of the South Stand did a great job in pushing a few Jambos back in to the stand after they had tried jumping on to the track.

madabouthibs
03-01-2012, 06:39 PM
The wee fat Jambo in the picture above is in St. Leonards, will be until tomorrow.
The Hibee lad is also in St. Leonards, also until tomorrow, when he'll be appearing before the Sheriff.
I believe the Hibs lad got as far as the by-line, and was gesturing in a Griffiths @ Rangers fans type fashion.
The Jambo was arrested and charged with wearing canvas plims and joggies in January. :agree:

jws1875
03-01-2012, 06:54 PM
the jambos been given a 6 away matches ban in scottish football :grr:

.Sean.
03-01-2012, 07:15 PM
What a fat scaff. Who dresses like that in public?

loanheadhibby
03-01-2012, 07:20 PM
The wee fat Jambo in the picture above is in St. Leonards, will be until tomorrow.
The Hibee lad is also in St. Leonards, also until tomorrow, when he'll be appearing before the Sheriff.
I believe the Hibs lad got as far as the by-line, and was gesturing in a Griffiths @ Rangers fans type fashion.
The Jambo was arrested and charged with wearing canvas plims and joggies in January. :agree:

I thought for a yam he was well dressed. You canna whack the plimsolls and scaggy joggers. My goodness, what a tramp.

Bayern Bru
03-01-2012, 07:20 PM

Judging from what I saw, most of the maroon-clad tramps.

Hibs Class
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM
He certainly looked like he ate all the pies When he went down on the edge of the area I thought at first that casper had struck again.

loanheadhibby
03-01-2012, 07:27 PM

Possibly in the future he should spend less of his giro on the match ticket and more on sports directs latest fashions?

Cropley10
03-01-2012, 07:42 PM
Think you're being a little harsh as a couple of stewards at the front of the South Stand did a great job in pushing a few Jambos back in to the stand after they had tried jumping on to the track.

I imagine L&B will be charging the Steward with assault after the way the wee fat Jambo was tackled to the ground?

Jones28
03-01-2012, 08:03 PM
The way the steward cleaned him out was brilliant. That was possibly the only redeeming thing about yesterday

greenlex
03-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I imagine L&B will be charging the Steward with assault after the way the wee fat Jambo was tackled to the ground?
It was ****ing scandalous. He wasn't even on fire FFS.

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
http://www.snspix.com/5894504/print/5894504.html

like the last one lifted for failing to punch Neil Lennon, are ANY Hearts fans well dressed? Deary dear! What a tregg :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
03-01-2012, 08:38 PM
anyone else notice Hearts fans, around the first 5/6 rows at bottom of the South Stand, rush forward when something happened? Must be planned as i seem to recall them doing it in the past. Cant recall fans of other clubs behaving in such a silly fashion???

Baldy Foghorn
03-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Any fan entering field of play is a sandwich short of a picnic, and deserve a banning order............

Maybe I should run onto pitch and get myself banned?

LancashireHibby
03-01-2012, 08:55 PM

With the way we're playing, I don't think anyone could blame you!

silverhibee
03-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Where was Casper when we needed him?

Sitting up in the stand with Deek. :greengrin

hibbytam
03-01-2012, 11:36 PM
Any fan entering field of play is a sandwich short of a picnic, and deserve a banning order............

I hear hibs now give out compulsary orders. Anyone caught misbehaving will be forced to watch every moment off every hibs game, without exception.

Very harsh punishment, verging on torture if you ask me

Steve-O
03-01-2012, 11:45 PM
We should stop selling the front 4 rows to these clowns as it happens everytime. They seem to get away with standing in the front area of the stand for almost the entire game. :confused:

Hibercelona
04-01-2012, 02:43 AM
the jambos been given a 6 away matches ban in scottish football :grr:

Perhaps thats all the time they have left. :wink:

LancashireHibby
04-01-2012, 09:48 AM
We should stop selling the front 4 rows to these clowns as it happens everytime. They seem to get away with standing in the front area of the stand for almost the entire game. :confused:

I think that has to be the next step and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. It doesn't even need to be the first 4 rows, just the first one or two blocked off will mean it becomes far less of an issue.