PDA

View Full Version : Bounce game today

hibbymark
03-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Ive heard there is a bounce game today. Anyone got any details against who and where it is?

Hibby70
03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Ive heard there is a bounce game today. Anyone got any details against who and where it is?

Unless its indoors I wouldnt imagine it would be going ahead. Unless its the Munchkins v Flying Monkeys.

hibbymark
03-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Unless its indoors I wouldnt imagine it would be going ahead. Unless its the Munchkins v Flying Monkeys.

lol .. just wishful thinking that we had a bus load of trialists!

Viva_Palmeiras
03-01-2012, 12:35 PM
lol .. just wishful thinking that we had a bus load of trialists!

Heard it was Celtc no further details. Can anyone else confirm?

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Its at east mains right now, the first team are playing 11 traffic cones, its close at the moment and could go any way, 25 minutes into the 2nd half and its 2-2.

PeterboroHibee
03-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Wotherspoon mentioned this on twitter yesterday, didnt say anything else about it though.

Hibby70
03-01-2012, 12:39 PM
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=55.920181,-2.928141&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&z=19

You can watch it live using the above link.

Currently practicing throwins and looks like the goals have moved due to the wind.

R'Albin
03-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Heard it was against Aston Villa?

GreenCastle
03-01-2012, 12:53 PM
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=55.920181,-2.928141&num=1&t=h&vpsrc=0&z=19

You can watch it live using the above link.

Currently practicing throwins and looks like the goals have moved due to the wind.

:greengrin:thumbsup:

Steve-O
03-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Without knowing anything about this game, I can confirm that Hibs have no had a shot on target.

Eyrie
03-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Amused to see that Sean Welsh has "Most capped bounce game player of all time...." as his bio on Twitter.

TowerHibs
03-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Amused to see that Sean Welsh has "Most capped bounce game player of all time...." as his bio on Twitter.

Mature / professional approach to have! Maybe if he trained as good as he thinks he is then one of the 3 managers would have at least thrown him in once

Billy big time attitude does nothing

Andy74
03-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Mature / professional approach to have! Maybe if he trained as good as he thinks he is then one of the 3 managers would have at least thrown him in once

Any white guy from Scotland that calls themselves a dogg needs to have a word with themself :confused:

Gus Fring
03-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Training was called off today according to Sean Welsh. He's decided to go to the Cinema and Nandos instead.

s.a.m
03-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Training was called off today according to Sean Welsh. He's decided to go to the Cinema and Nandos instead.

That's not enough information!!!! What did he go and see??? Did he have the chicken or did he go for one of the alternatives??????

Bayern Bru
03-01-2012, 03:55 PM
That's not enough information!!!! What did he go and see??? Did he have the chicken or did he go for one of the alternatives??????

Went to a Korean restaurant instead. Had dogg...
*gets coat*

Feed McGraw
03-01-2012, 04:13 PM
Its at east mains right now, the first team are playing 11 traffic cones, its close at the moment and could go any way, 25 minutes into the 2nd half and its 2-2.

Mate was watching it BH, he phoned me at full time to tell me the cones won 3-2 even though they had a man (cone) sent off 20 mins. from time. Wee Pat seemingly looking at couple of cones defenders (more mobile than the present incumbents). Good workout though in difficult conditions.

Iggy Pope
03-01-2012, 04:54 PM
Mate was watching it BH, he phoned me at full time to tell me the cones won 3-2 even though they had a man (cone) sent off 20 mins. from time. Wee Pat seemingly looking at couple of cones defenders (more mobile than the present incumbents). Good workout though in difficult conditions.

Hilarious. You and yer Blackpoool pal been at the Tommy Docherty joke book?

Cropley10
03-01-2012, 04:58 PM

Whoosh.......... right over your head eh! Its called ironic, self deprecating humour.

The lad has had a catalogue of bad injuries and it says much for his hard work and determination that successive managers have given him a contract. His time will come.

Feed McGraw
03-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Hilarious. You and yer Blackpoool pal been at the Tommy Docherty joke book?

You have to laugh, I cried most of yesterday, from the moment I couldn`t get near the bar in the Harp & Castle to near enough beddybyes - bad day. Anyway, as if the cones could beat us wi` ten men.......:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2012, 05:25 PM

Thats a shame, i had a wee feeling we might have sneaked a result today.

Christmas crackers folk ken whats going on. :wink:

Scouse Hibee
03-01-2012, 05:33 PM

Apparently Fenlon tried to change it late on by bringing on a couple of road signs, this only served to confuse Ivan who refused to overlap with the no overtaking sign and deliberately gave the ball away every time the give way sign called for the ball.

Feed McGraw
03-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Apparently Fenlon tried to change it late on by bringing on a couple of road signs, this only served to confuse Ivan who refused to overlap with the no overtaking sign and deliberately gave the ball away every time the give way sign called for the ball.

Too late with the subs again eh ? What`s he like ? :greengrin

burghhibs
03-01-2012, 06:12 PM
Any white guy from Scotland that calls themselves a dogg needs to have a word with themself :confused:

Think i was out with his sister.....she was a Dogg too :na na: