PDA

View Full Version : Yams Ian black lines up job after hearts.

Sweep
03-01-2012, 01:21 AM
http://www.snspix.com/5894458/print/5894458.html

Aye right. :greengrin

.Sean.
03-01-2012, 01:24 AM
'Ian Black lines up.' Not the first time that's been said.

Sweep
03-01-2012, 01:25 AM
'Ian Black lines up.' Not the first time that's been said.

:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
03-01-2012, 01:36 AM
Christ almighty I would love to kick seven bells out of him but it cannot be denied that he was the best player on the park along with their centre backs, all three just walked through the match while our midfield and defence where made to look utter sh*te, which they are tbh.

Beefster
03-01-2012, 03:05 AM
I formally retract my offer of a loan of a fiver to that dirty Yam *******.

SneakersO'Toole
03-01-2012, 03:14 AM
Black is grade A bawbag. However he ran the show for them yesterday. MOM in my book.

Loathe him however is exactly the type of player I want in my team.

Cabbage East
03-01-2012, 03:47 AM
Schemie little rodent.

franco
03-01-2012, 05:15 AM
And id paint his pus red after id hit it a dozen times , and any how where would he get the money for the paint hes no gettin anty wages **** dick

Peevemor
03-01-2012, 05:36 AM
I don't have a problem with it - it's even quite funny.

Jack
03-01-2012, 07:43 AM
If he was with Hibs and did similar he'd be a legend, just as Nid was with his head being shaved.

Turn the other cheek and have a wee smilie - I think some folk refer to this sort of stuff as banter, or is that only when we're dishing it out?

Peevemor
03-01-2012, 07:53 AM
If he was with Hibs and did similar he'd be a legend, just as Nid was with his head being shaved.

Turn the other cheek and have a wee smilie - I think some folk refer to this sort of stuff as banter, or is that only when we're dishing it out?

:agree:

IWasThere2016
03-01-2012, 08:13 AM

:agree: Besidees there'll soon be nowhere left in maroon in Edinburgh

Kaiser1962
03-01-2012, 08:21 AM

Nor do I.

marinello59
03-01-2012, 08:31 AM

It was good banter. Humour in football is in short supply these days.

Lucius Apuleius
03-01-2012, 09:05 AM
To me he is a Chic Charnley or a Darren Jackson. Everyone hates him except the supporters of the team he plays for. Going on yesterday he would be a bloody good signing.

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2012, 09:52 AM
He's a wee dick, no two ways about it. He's taken over from Hartley as the Jambo pantomime villain. Regardless of being a Jambo and a dick, fair play to him putting in a performance like that after not being paid. If he was doing some painting in his spare time then not being paid must be more of an inconvenience to him than other better paid players at the club.

He would walk in to our midfield at the moment.

Aldo
03-01-2012, 09:55 AM
He's a wee dick, no two ways about it. He's taken over from Hartley as the Jambo pantomime villain. Regardless of being a Jambo and a dick, fair play to him putting in a performance like that after not being paid. If he was doing some painting in his spare time then not being paid must be more of an inconvenience to than other better paid players at the club.

He would walk in to our midfield at the moment.

Mikey I would have that wee dick in my team every week. Ran the show and was the best player on the park by a country mile (wouldn't be hard tho) can pass, tackle and draws a tackle. Got no bad shot on him as well. He showed the t shirt to his fans so as far as I'm concerned he did nowt wrong.

If there was a slimmer of hope them I would try and sign him

PeterboroHibee
03-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Dont like him as a person but on the pitch, Id have a player like him every day of the week at Hibs. Commitment, fight, ability, something none of our players have. Whilst he controlled the game, all the Hibs players could do yesterday was kick lumps out of him.

Stuff like that doesnt bother me, just a bit of banter, and if he did sign for us, I couldnt care less about him playing for Hearts if he gave everything for Hibs.

skipster7
03-01-2012, 10:12 AM
Mikey I would have that wee dick in my team every week. Ran the show and was the best player on the park by a country mile (wouldn't be hard tho) can pass, tackle and draws a tackle. Got no bad shot on him as well. He showed the t shirt to his fans so as far as I'm concerned he did nowt wrong.

If there was a slimmer of hope them I would try and sign him

that actually made me laugh out loud:greengrin

essexhibee
03-01-2012, 10:14 AM
That is quite funny tbh. Gotta have respect for the guy who obviously thinks he's not too good to do some hard labour as most other footballers would. Though I think the question of how someone who earns that much doesn't have the savings to last a month. :confused: could be asked.

dp00
03-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Football should be about banter , that's banter .

He is one of those players every team should have, where opposing fans hate them and his own fans love him

Sadly we don't have one

Holmesdale Hibs
03-01-2012, 10:31 AM
Football should be about banter , that's banter .

He is one of those players every team should have, where opposing fans hate them and his own fans love him

Sadly we don't have one

Last one I can think of was Scott Brown or maybe Riordan to some extent.

Mikeystewart
03-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Not a big fan of the guy but if he played in Green and White he would get cheered to the rafters, reminds me of a less talented Scott Brown carries himself in a similar way. I also thought the T-shirt thing was pretty funny, but I shouldn't really say that because I will automatically get branded a Jambo. If only we had players that showed the desire and commitment of Ian Black. :stirrer:

green leaves
03-01-2012, 10:49 AM
message boards full of play Paint it black to wind up Ian Black at the derby!Play this song,play that song,sing this song about him,and on and on.

Black has a dig back at us after bossing the game and Hibs fans can't take it?

****in grow up,if you dish it out be man enough to take what's dished out in return.

03-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Black is a dirty, diving little cheat that spent all game rolling around on his erse and trying to referee the game!

However at least he gets stuck in and shows a bit of passion and determination, which very few of our players have.

1two
03-01-2012, 11:18 AM
All in the name of banter.

Thatll be why he was desperate to take the penalty.

blackpoolhibs
03-01-2012, 11:19 AM
I wish he played for us, in fact i wish we had anyone who can actually play football in our midfield.

Gatecrasher
03-01-2012, 11:20 AM
i suppose its a bit better than the junkie/pedo "banter" thats been around recent derbys

Jones28
03-01-2012, 11:25 AM
Lol :na na:

Thought it was funny tbh

Franck Stanton
03-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Nail - Head mate, there are too many Hibbys that like to dish it out but just cannae take it back. Lighten up guys, it is just banter.

Andy74
03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
To me he is a Chic Charnley or a Darren Jackson. Everyone hates him except the supporters of the team he plays for. Going on yesterday he would be a bloody good signing.

Exactly what we need but some people seem to want to continue to sign players that are nice guys. No idea why we wouldn't take him, I'd love a player like Black in the team. I'd love 11 players like Black in the team.

Sir David Gray
03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
He's someone I really should despise but, to be quite honest, I'm struggling to muster up the energy at the moment.

I don't see a problem with his t-shirt, as I said last night on another thread that this was discussed on, that is the ideal response to all the taunts that he got yesterday. His team won and he's got the last laugh.

Just a pity he didn't score the penalty as I'm sure he had that lined up as his celebration in front of the East Stand. :bye:

Hibby D
03-01-2012, 12:46 PM
It was good banter. Humour in football is in short supply these days.

Very short supply :agree:

Shrekko
03-01-2012, 12:51 PM
i suppose its a bit better than the junkie/pedo "banter" thats been around recent derbys

Aye definitely. The obsession some of our fans have with wanting to call everyone a paedo is getting a bit disturbing.

I have no problem with what Black did. It does also lay to bed these rumours that he is somehow keen to come to ER!

justlikebrazil
03-01-2012, 12:53 PM
He's someone I really should despise but, to be quite honest, I'm struggling to muster up the energy at the moment.

I don't see a problem with his t-shirt, as I said last night on another thread that this was discussed on, that is the ideal response to all the taunts that he got yesterday. His team won and he's got the last laugh.

Just a pity he didn't score the penalty as I'm sure he had that lined up as his celebration in front of the East Stand. :bye: would not have him near easter road. I know his family and even they say he is a total dick and trouble. If he scored that penalty yesterday and lifted his top to the east stand there would have been a riot! Hamil always take there penaltys but Black was fighting to take it for that very reason. Black was made to look good and it saddens me to say that!

Spike Mandela
03-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Notice none of them had the balls to have a T shirt having a go at where their real grivances lie.

Would have more respect for the clown if his t shirt said something like 'any chance of pay Vlad!'

Eyrie
03-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Had to smile at the t-shirt.

As regards Black, he's the type of player I'd love in our team but not the sort of person I'd want to go for a drink with.

The_Todd
03-01-2012, 01:29 PM
I would do a sponsored "walk over broken glass" to have Ian Black at Easter Road if it were needed. He's good enough skill-wise and he's got some fight about him. We are sorely missing both. A midfielder who can score goals? It'll never catch on I tells ya.

bruno
03-01-2012, 02:56 PM
would not have him near easter road. I know his family and even they say he is a total dick and trouble. If he scored that penalty yesterday and lifted his top to the east stand there would have been a riot! Hamil always take there penaltys but Black was fighting to take it for that very reason. Black was made to look good and it saddens me to say that!

Hamill was taken off penalties when he missed his last one he took. Eggert took the next one…and missed…. So Black took a shot. Three in a row could be costly unless we can find someone to take them I would have gone for Robinson as our best technical player.

Black’s game has changed remarkably.over the last month or so. He is actually proving that he can play football without getting drawn into all the personal vendettas he was before. He now has more of an attacking role in the team and it suits him. Whether he can maintain his current form and discipline on the field only time will tell. Has he suddenly matured as a footballer or has he realised no one will give him a contract based on his previous form this season

We have a very small attacking midfield who no longer try to fight it out with opponents but try to play football and the defensive/destroying work is left to Mrowiec and the back 4. They work hard as a unit but are all attack minded Of course they are not good enough technique wise to get away with it all the time but confidence and teamwork are encouraging, however come the end of January they may all be away anyway.

As for what Black is like outside of the football pitch many people from East Lothian are less than complimentary about him. Do I care…. as long as it does not interfere with his football ability not really. As long as he does not break the law and keeps himself out of serious trouble.The days of looking up to footballers or having them as role models are long gone. Does that make me a fan with no morals or class, probably!!!

I’m sure we could pick any team in the UK and there will be players less than perfect morally we don’t have to pick them as friends merely support them on the field of play.

Andy74
03-01-2012, 03:09 PM
Had to smile at the t-shirt.

As regards Black, he's the type of player I'd love in our team but not the sort of person I'd want to go for a drink with.

Not currently when he can't buy a round.

Albion Hibs
03-01-2012, 04:56 PM
They guy is a wee fud and I would have him nowhere near easter road. I am glad in someways he pulled off his little tshirt stunt as that kills any possibility of the board taking any possible recommendations from Brown to sign the twat.

I thought he was bang average yesterday so dont get all the admiration from him. He spent his time on the deck, trying to foul, or missing penalties.

Liam Miller is 10 times the player he is or ever will be, but according to this board he was pash and we were well rid.

Feed McGraw
03-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Not currently when he can't buy a round.

Brilliant, Andy. :faf:

mca
03-01-2012, 05:25 PM
Maybe one of our players could write " i would knock this place down " Thats if we ever play in their dump again.....

weonlywon6-2
03-01-2012, 05:54 PM
'ian black lines up.' not the first time that's been said.

brilliant !!!!

HibeeMcGinn1
03-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Have no problem with it at all, just banter. Actually showed a lot more passion than we have seen for a long time. He came up to me in the pub last night shook my hand and offered to get me a pint, I have no problem with him in the slightest. Too many Hibs fans want to be the first in the line to hand out abuse but when its handed back towards them they cant handle it. Its just banter.

Baldy Foghorn
03-01-2012, 08:52 PM
Have no problem with it at all, just banter. Actually showed a lot more passion than we have seen for a long time. He came up to me in the pub last night shook my hand and offered to get me a pint, I have no problem with him in the slightest. Too many Hibs fans want to be the first in the line to hand out abuse but when its handed back towards them they cant handle it. Its just banter.

A player we all love to hate, but would certainly be a welcome addition to our midfield.......