PDA

View Full Version : Question House break in.......Tonight 1920ish. Mountcastle Drive South

AndyB_70
02-01-2012, 07:51 PM
Mountcastle Drive South .....
Top end opposite the medical centre
If today couldn't any worse it did for me.
To the 2 or 3 wee anchors that kicked in in my front door tonight and nicked my 2 laptops from my living room at 1920ish I hope you little &@£#%€ get hit by a bus and have a slow painful death. Last see running off towards Bingham so no shock there. Sorry to the few folk I know in Bingham but you know what I mean.
Luckily, if there is any luck in this, the house alarm went off and they only had 30 seconds or so in my front room.
If you feel brave enough to come back and see me then please pop round and we can talk about. Basically one laptop is old I couldn't give a monkeys about it but the Dell laptop you took has a lot of family photographs that can't be replaced. That's all I really care about.
I know the admins will probably move this but if you know anything then you know what to do. I now have a very upset wife and 2 extremely upset young daughters.

AndyB_70
02-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Thank for moving it so quickly from what would be the busiest forum page tonight. You could have left it there for at least 15 minutes. Cheers.

NAE NOOKIE
02-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Nae help here mate, but am so sorry for you, hope you get your stuff back ....... Oh for the birch !!!

johnbc70
02-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Sorry to hear that, has happened to me twice before and it is not a nice feeling. Hopefully you had backed up the family pics? Hope the little ******* get what is coming to them, pure **** they are.

Hopefully the police should have a good idea who they are, no doubt they will have previous.

AndyB_70
02-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Sorry to hear that, has happened to me twice before and it is not a nice feeling. Hopefully you had backed up the family pics? Hope the little ******* get what is coming to them, pure **** they are.

Hopefully the police should have a good idea who they are, no doubt they will have previous.

Working in IT I should know better but I've lost about 18 months worth of pics because I'm a lazy ****er at times. Thankfully the wife has a whole load from before printed off and in albums.

.Sean.
02-01-2012, 09:20 PM
*******s. My house was burgled when I was younger, stole lots of stuff including sentimental items of fairly expensive jewellery which had belonged to my Gran that can't ever be replaced. My Mum was distraught for weeks, luckily, my Dad found out who done it.

Burglars are **** and deserve a brick in the teeth and then some.

johnbc70
04-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Any joy in catching these little scrotes?

HNA1
05-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Thank for moving it so quickly from what would be the busiest forum page tonight. You could have left it there for at least 15 minutes. Cheers.

The thread was moved but we left a re-direct link so the thread title was still visible on the main forum for most of the evening. Anyone clicking on that link would have been brought to this thread the same as if they'd clicked on a thread on the main forum. Cheers.