At this rate what is the rest of the
Seasons hopes.
Is staving of relegation the only
Thing we can hope for ???
Scottish cup looks like a no no
With this lot

Sammy7nil
02-01-2012, 05:03 PM
If Hibs beat Cowden at the 1st attempt I will be surprised.

We are in a straight fight for relegation and a league postion of anything above 11th place is unrealistic.

N.Wales Hibby
02-01-2012, 06:01 PM
We are all hurting at the moment but things have to and will improve. Whoever is or was to blame for our current situation know who they are but we must look to the future and learn from past mistakes. We have been in this downward spiral for a long time and the Board must now recognize this. We can and should have our say but at the end of the day the Board of Hibernian Football Club are the ones who can help rejuvenate this great club by investing in quality players not short term dross.

Franck Stanton
02-01-2012, 06:08 PM
At this rate what is the rest of the
Seasons hopes.
Is staving of relegation the only
Thing we can hope for ???
Scottish cup looks like a no no
With this lot

As for your first point, yes , avoiding relegation is all we can hope for this season.

As for your second - Scottish Cup, why restrict it to this lot? You, me and every other Hibby knows just how long it has been since we won the bloody thing so not to do so again this year isn't/wont be a big surprise.

nortonhibby
02-01-2012, 06:14 PM
We wont go down Dunfermline are a lot worse than us they have not even won a game at home this season, they also have a much worse goal difference.

Things will pick up once we sign a few new players lets keep a cool head:flag:a run in the Cup would be nice.

Steve20
02-01-2012, 06:17 PM
We are the worst team in the league, including Dunfermline.

Unless we bring in some players with quality or a backbone then we are down.

Sas_The_Hibby
02-01-2012, 06:22 PM
We wont go down Dunfermline are a lot worse than us they have not even won a game at home this season, they also have a much worse goal difference.

Things will pick up once we sign a few new players lets keep a cool head:flag:a run in the Cup would be nice.

That'll be why they beat us at Easter Road then.

"Have not even won a game at home this season" - have you seen our home record? I'm sure it'll be a great relief finishing below them on points, knowing we've got a superior goal difference!

:confused:

horseflesh
02-01-2012, 06:27 PM
hibs wont go down whilst Dunfermline are in the league

Pretty Boy
02-01-2012, 06:29 PM
Dunfermilne may well be worse than us but at the moment they are a point behind us with a game in hand and play us in a couple of weeks.

Without major changes we can go down. And as i said on another thread if we don't make changes and somehow survive it will be in no small part down to Dunfermilnes failings as opposed to.anything we have done.

Famous Fiver
02-01-2012, 06:32 PM
I'll be at Cowdenbeath on Saturday supporting Hibs.

2,554 on here at the moment. How many of you keyboard experts are going to be there?

I'm not an Uber Fan just a Hibby who follows his team through thick and thin.

Billy Whizz
02-01-2012, 06:33 PM
I'll be at Cowdenbeath on Saturday supporting Hibs.

2,554 on here at the moment. How many of you keyboard experts are going to be there?

I'm not an Uber Fan just a Hibby who follows his team through thick and thin.

Me and 3 others of course

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-01-2012, 06:39 PM
I am a Hibby who follows his team through thin and thin and getting thinner. When went down in the eighties, I think that was the year that we were too big to go down. The year that we went down under Duff Jimmy/McLeish, was the year that we had too much quality to go down. You can argue opinions all you like, you can argue about what constitutes a fan, but you can't argue with the league table that will be published the morn.

Famous Fiver
02-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Well done GoldenHibby.

The bit interesting me is that the Man U's of this world mix their teams up for cup matches.

How does he treat it next week? As an experiment for the big Dunfermline game the week after or play his strongest side?

The only thing is, as it stands, we have no idea what our 'best' side is.

And I see Cowden won 4 - 0 today against East Ffe, whe removed Aberdeen from the League Cup.

Interesting day ahead.

nortonhibby
02-01-2012, 07:15 PM
Well done GoldenHibby.

The bit interesting me is that the Man U's of this world mix their teams up for cup matches.

How does he treat it next week? As an experiment for the big Dunfermline game the week after or play his strongest side?

The only thing is, as it stands, we have no idea what our 'best' side is.

And I see Cowden won 4 - 0 today against East Ffe, whe removed Aberdeen from the League Cup.

Interesting day ahead.

Cowden are flying yes but we have enough to beat them by 2 clear goals LG To score both:pfgwa

scuttle
02-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Bad results for us today,Aberdeen winning ,Killie winning, now 11 points behind st midden,Its a straight fight now between us and Dunfermline,hopefully we can buy our way out of it with some decent singings in the window,but then again I doubt it with all the Irish league players that we seemed to be linked with

LancashireHibby
02-01-2012, 08:40 PM
I think anyone who still thinks we're "too good to go down" are kidding themselves, and particularly with the comparisons with Dunfermline, from whom we've taken the grand total of one point in six this season.

nortonhibby
02-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I think anyone who still thinks we're "too good to go down" are kidding themselves, and particularly with the comparisons with Dunfermline, from whom we've taken the grand total of one point in six this season.

I posted before the ICT Game and the Derby were not as important as the Big one V Dunfy they have not one a home league game all season this is our Cup Final win it and its massive we go 4 points clear draw we still stay in front loose and we are deep in The crap.:pfgwa

connerg
02-01-2012, 08:56 PM

We have won once at home this season. Dunfermline beat us at home!!!!!!!

nortonhibby
02-01-2012, 09:05 PM
We have won once at home this season. Dunfermline beat us at home!!!!!!!
f

fluke result i have confidence we will beat them or at least draw i repeat they have not won a home game all season our away form is better than our home form.:top marks