PDA

View Full Version : Investment in new stand and training ground a mistake

KiddA
02-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Give me a team on the park any day of the week before this and get me out of this hellish nightmare.

I am sick of hearing how nice our stadium and training ground is. If you do not invest on the product on the park fans will disappear like they have done this season. Hibs stink from top to bottom and no one seems to give a ####. Loosing to Hearts just rubs salt in the wounds but lets face it I like many other fans are not surprised at loosing today as we are clearly not good enough.

Petrie and Farmer should now be actively looking for buyers but who would want to buy a spl team?

weecounty hibby
02-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Give me a team on the park any day of the week before this and get me out of this hellish nightmare.

I am sick of hearing how nice our stadium and training ground is. If you do not invest on the product on the park fans will disappear like they have done this season. Hibs stink from top to bottom and no one seems to give a ####. Loosing to Hearts just rubs salt in the wounds but lets face it I like many other fans are not surprised at loosing today as we are clearly not good enough.

Petrie and Farmer should now be actively looking for buyers but who would want to buy a spl team?

Name one. Even the Huns struggled to find a buyer. No one wants to buy a SPL club.

down the slope
02-01-2012, 02:16 PM
We have a training ground that is worth 5 million more than our playing squad !, never mind , it's near Petries hoose so he doesn't have to travel far every morning. Only a mug would buy some land and hope it churns out young footballers year on year , what do you expect from a man who knows nowt about football. Remember these words "CC IS the man" , it's his fault we are in the position that we find ourselves, an utter clown .

Hibbyradge
02-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Lol