PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibernian 1 FT 3 Heart of Midlothian

Pages : 1 [2]

SkintHibby
02-01-2012, 01:00 PM
22 in a row coming again.

Mikey_1875
02-01-2012, 01:00 PM
If this ends 2-1 then as much as it pains to say the management need to take some of the blame for this, we have been desperate for some freshness up front since about 70 mins

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2012, 01:01 PM
If this ends 2-1 then as much as it pains to say the management need to take some of the blame for this, we have been desperate for some freshness up front since about 70 mins

:agree:

TheEastTerrace
02-01-2012, 01:02 PM
I agree - Fenlon should have changed things much earlier

Pretty Boy
02-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Should have been game over.

Based on this Driver isn't worth 35p never mind 35 million.

Get Black signed up if he's available as well by the way.

heretoday
02-01-2012, 01:03 PM
It's only a game. Things will get better.

NORTHERNHIBBY
set pieces and clearing up from set pieces. FFS.

Sammy7nil

Got what we deserved Negative pish poor

GloryGlory
02-01-2012, 01:04 PM
FFS Defence standing like statues. Could see the goal coming the second the throw in was taken.

Sammy7nil
02-01-2012, 01:06 PM
It's only a game. Things will get better.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yeah Hearts have won more Derbies at ER than hibs FFS

Just another defeat to add to the MANY others

cabbageandribs1875
3-1 i blame fenlon :agree: utterly p@sh tactics

Pretty Boy
**** sake Hanlon.

Do we work on crosses at training? That's about the 8th today to go out for a goal kick.

3-1. Barring a 15 minute spell yet again pish!

broonie27
i'm away to my bed. thak you once again Hibernian for wasting time and money ..... and ruining my sleep.

hibiedude
02-01-2012, 01:07 PM
I look forward to reading about our positives

oldbiker
Man I hate Levein

TheEastTerrace
Rudi Skacel - what a prick

HFC 0-7
Hibs are so negative, looks like Fenlon was happy to try and get the 1 point. he was ready to bring Wotherspoon on when it was 1-1, had to re think after they scored.

In goes the 3rd, Hibs are a shambles! think Fenlon got this wrong, should have freshened things up 25 minutes ago.

Dont think Hibs have had a shot on target all game!

Craig_in_Prague
Never watching Hibs again.

Sammy7nil
Is that full time?

NAH there was time for another PISH POOR

hibiedude
02-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Team selection done us today

Mikey_1875
The thing that hurts me the most is we could have won that

TheEastTerrace
Another joke performance against them - the hoodoo continues

Hibs will go down with these jokers

fatbloke
02-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Another joke performance against them - the hoodoo continues

Hibs will go down with these jokers

:agree:

Sammy7nil
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM

NO shots on target !!!!

I think us winning that is fantasy

dodemac
02-01-2012, 01:10 PM
We are piss poor.

BroxburnHibee
02-01-2012, 01:11 PM

And that in a nutshell is the difference between the 2 teams.

Hearts philosophy is to approach these games with a positive 'must win' attitude.

Hibs in the 30 odd years I have watched them always approach them with a negative 'hope we don't lose' attitude.

ScottB
I'd be happy for every single player at the club to get binned, way past a joke. That they seem incapable of keeping themselves fit and actually giving a crap says it all.

That a team that has been barely paid in months and is being treated like utter crap has more spirit, more fight, more fitness is the singularly worst thing. Not one player at this club deserves the comparative luxury of treatment they receive.

Part/Time Supporter
If Hibs don't sign a dominant centre back (or perhaps two) they will get relegated. They can't defend, it's the same problem as for the last two years since Bamba's head went into the clouds after the Africa Cup of Nations. They play one up front because they know they can't defend 1 v 1, which then limits the amount they can do going forward.

Hearts first goal comes from Murray heading a long ball straight into the air under no pressure, then can't defend a corner. Second goal comes from not being able to defend a long throw. Third goal comes from O'Hanlon not being able to defend a 1 v 1 against Sutton by either stepping up (offside) or winning a header.

Some of the players going forward aren't that bad. It's because they know they have to play defensively to protect that weakness. It's like trying to run with a broken ankle.

euro Hibby
02-01-2012, 01:12 PM
if anyone thought we had the players to take us up the league they just need to watch this game........Hibs were rubbish !

HibsNZ
02-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Speechless, surprised I've not woken the wife and bairn with all the swearing I was doing at the computer. Not only is that the worst Hibs team I've ever seen, it's quite possibly the worst football team I've ever seen! :(

Davy Mac
Just watched the last 10 mins as I working today, jeezo we are well and truly donald ducked, once again caught ball watching for the goal and the defence a shambles for the last 5 minutes.

The law of averages surely would give us a win of some kind even a fluky result, no - eff all and once again by a bunch of players who looked like they were ready to die for their club.

I give up on this team I really do.

Aldo
Team selection done us today

What else do you expect. Let's be honest here. We made them looked good. Squad is really pish. Got a break but we didn't deserve anything more than a point ENDOF. It pains me to say it but it's true.

Griffiths for me was really good in spells but no support.

PF must be wondering what to do.

Pallsson did **** all and didn't look interested.

Scott is not good enough

Galbraith well one cross and got a goal but that's all he has done this season.

No leaders nowt.

Wot we Gonnae do when GOC and LG go.

Need at least 4 in. We are totally ****ed.

IndieHibby
02-01-2012, 01:14 PM
"I'll paint this place maroon"

Black's T-Shirt message to the Hearts fans.

Looks like he's coming to us then!

I just hope the more hysterical hibbies take it with the pinch of salt it deserves. I can hope....

Franck Stanton
Christ, they have only scored 4 goals away from home all season, come to E/R and score 4 in one game. {ok one was an own goal, but the other 3 weren't], we now have the worst run in SPL history, [another one], 9 league games without a win. maybe we should just stop paying the players.

Scorrie
Shocking. Tactics should have chngned early in the 2nd half with another striker on. Some of those players are a disgrace. Hearts players were 1st to most things and they aren't even getting paid FFS

Mikey_1875
02-01-2012, 01:15 PM
NO shots on target !!!!

I think us winning that is fantasy
I disagree when we scored we were all over the for 5-10 minuted, I just think if we took the initiative and put another striker on to latch on to balls coming in or support Griffiths then we might have reaped the rewards. It sums up the negative ethos at the club just now though, to scared to take risks incase we get hammered. Hopefully some new faces in January will change that

Part/Time Supporter
02-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Shocking. Tactics should have chngned early in the 2nd half with another striker on. Some of those players are a disgrace. Hearts players were 1st to most things and they aren't even getting paid FFS

Look at the shambles in the last 5-10 minutes after they did put two strikers on.

Davy Mac
02-01-2012, 01:16 PM
And that in a nutshell is the difference between the 2 teams.

Hearts philosophy is to approach these games with a positive 'must win' attitude.

Hibs in the 30 odd years I have watched them always approach them with negative 'hope we don't lose' attitude.

Agree, we're a similar age and I feel exactly the same.

I'm struggling with this I really am, don't know about you but I have a real distaste towards these players, they have simply go to go, every single one of them as their losing mentality is there for all to see.

GloryGlory
02-01-2012, 01:17 PM
I'd be happy for every single player at the club to get binned, way past a joke. That they seem incapable of keeping themselves fit and actually giving a crap says it all.

That a team that has been barely paid in months and is being treated like utter crap has more spirit, more fight, more fitness is the singularly worst thing. Not one player at this club deserves the comparative luxury of treatment they receive.

:agree: There's no-one worth keeping. Trouble is, there's no-one worth anything in the transfer market and it won't be easy to buy out players' contracts to get rid. Most of these shysters are lucky to be at by far the biggest club they will ever play for in their careers. The only way is down for most of them and the only way is down for Hibs if we hang onto them.

the_ginger_hibee
02-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Minging team. Minging lack of subs. Dumf now 2 games in hand and only a point behind. Also taken 4 out of 6 points against us this season. See you all at Morton and Dundee next year? Likely.

SteveHFC
02-01-2012, 01:18 PM
Terrible ******* Terrible!

Sammy7nil
02-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I disagree when we scored we were all over the for 5-10 minuted, I just think if we took the initiative and put another striker on to latch on to balls coming in or support Griffiths then we might have reaped the rewards. It sums up the negative ethos at the club just now though, to scared to take risks incase we get hammered. Hopefully some new faces in January will change that

I disagree at NO point did Hibs eve look capable of winning

PeeJay
02-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Spirited second-half performance from us - I actually thought we could maybe sneak it for a few moments - but we don't have anyone of quality up front to do them any damage - they scored our goal - says it all really.

We are at the bottom because we are as bad as the league standing suggests - and these players are responsible -we should bin every single one of them as far as I'm concerned, if possible.

Fenlon should have made changes sooner - maybe that would have given us a wee boost.

Our only hope of staying up is Dunfermline - I'm not sure we can beat them, just hope they lose more points than we do - we won't be collecting many, not with this lot.

HFC 0-7
02-01-2012, 01:20 PM

Thats how far we have fallen. You think we were all over them for 5 - 10 minutes. Watch the 6-2 game again or even the 5-1 final, we were not all over them, we were on top thats it.

easty
02-01-2012, 01:22 PM
You cant build a snowman without snow and you cant win a football match without a team of footballers. It's bloody obvious, we expect too much out of this bunch of imposters. Midfield with Palsson, Scott, Stevenson. Murder. Brian Potter, Joe Swanson and Stephen Hawking would have been more imposing today.

Liam_Hibs
02-01-2012, 01:22 PM
If Hibs don't sign a dominant centre back (or perhaps two) they will get relegated. They can't defend, it's the same problem as for the last two years since Bamba's head went into the clouds after the Africa Cup of Nations. They play one up front because they know they can't defend 1 v 1, which then limits the amount they can do going forward.

Hearts first goal comes from Murray heading a long ball straight into the air under no pressure, then can't defend a corner. Second goal comes from not being able to defend a long throw. Third goal comes from O'Hanlon not being able to defend a 1 v 1 against Sutton by either stepping up (offside) or winning a header.

Some of the players going forward aren't that bad. It's because they know they have to play defensively to protect that weakness. It's like trying to run with a broken ankle.

Completely agree. Our defence is a complete joke.

This is the kind of defence that gets teams relegated. They rarely close people down leaving so much space for the other teams to play.

HibsNZ
02-01-2012, 01:23 PM
The irony is the Hearts players wont get paid for that performance but the fannies who play for us will!!

cabbageandribs1875
02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Att : 15,013

GloryGlory
02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
A very real possibility on this form, this is the time to panic buy or budget for the 1st division, tough decision for the board.

There are several out of contract players and I believe any and all contract negotiations have been put on hold by Hibs. This could be interpreted as common sense or as the start of the plan of budgeting for life in the 1st division.

PapillonVert
02-01-2012, 01:41 PM
A very real possibility on this form, this is the time to panic buy or budget for the 1st division, tough decision for the board.

Not including the abandoned Motherwell game, is it 1 point out of 15 since Fenlon took over? And 15 points from 21 games.

By anyone's reckoning, that is relegation form. Can't see any "green shoots of recovery" either.

Cropley10
02-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Felon is NOT the man. Another utterly inept performance. To add to all the rest of his horsings. Has the cheek to then come on the radio and tell us they're working hard, we're the better team and didn't deserve to lose.

We had no, zero, not one shot on target.

He's no better than Calderdud and will lead us to the SFL.

Franck Stanton
02-01-2012, 01:44 PM
"I'll paint this place maroon"

Black's T-Shirt message to the Hearts fans.

Looks like he's coming to us then!

I just hope the more hysterical hibbies take it with the pinch of salt it deserves. I can hope....

Dont know how you figure out that means he's coming to us. Maybe just a wee joke as he was supposed to be working as a painter & decorator on his days off whilst not being paid. Personally I hate the wee dirty yam fud, but on todays performance - he ran their midfield and we couldn't do anything about it- would haved to say is just the sort of player we are crying out for.

Cropley10
02-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Dont know how you figure out that means he's coming to us. Maybe just a wee joke as he was supposed to be working as a painter & decorator on his days off whilst not being paid. Personally I hate the wee dirty yam fud, but on todays performance - he ran their midfield and we couldn't do anything about it- would haved to say is just the sort of player we are crying out for.

We couldn't get near Black. Precisely what we don't have, a player who is comfortable on the ball and doesn't give it way. Ran the show for them.

Cropley10
02-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Not including the abandoned Motherwell game, is it 1 point out of 15 since Fenlon took over? And 15 points from 21 games.

By anyone's reckoning, that is relegation form. Can't see any "green shoots of recovery" either.

Cowdenbeath and Dunfy will be looking forward to Hibs visit. Meanwhile up in the Boardroom the Club wait to see evidence of why they bothered sacking Caldo and why they've bothered bringing in PF.