View Full Version : **** the hertz

I'm_cabbaged
01-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Nodding head smiley.

'mon the cabbage!!

'night all.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM
yes. hearts are THE most despised outfit in this little land......is it possible to be sick over them?

God bless Hibernian.

HibbyAndy
01-01-2012, 11:32 PM
**** Hearts:agree:

Pete
01-01-2012, 11:35 PM
yes. hearts are THE most despised outfit in this little land......is it possible to be sick over them?

God bless Hibernian.

...It's a toss up between them and the big huns for that accolade.

Lets send these diet hun monsters packing!:aok:

:flag:

Hibercelona
02-01-2012, 12:09 AM
If I had been born on the other side of the Earth and not even had became a Hibby, I would have still despised Hearts through every ml of blood in my body.

They deserve to be universally hated by all.

What a horrible horrible accident of nature they are.

Pete
02-01-2012, 01:20 AM
If I had been born on the other side of the Earth and not even had became a Hibby, I would have still despised Hearts through every ml of blood in my body.

They deserve to be universally hated by all.

What a horrible horrible accident of nature they are.

To call them an "accident" is not doing them justice.

Years of being at one with the establishment and years of worming their way and squirming their way into positions of power is the essence of the club.
Nothing they do is an "accident" as its the worst kept secret in scotland that they are the darlings of the edinburgh council /murrayfield knees up lawyers society/Lothian and borders police/Scottish Executive/the top men in the armed forces...and all that entails.

It's only justice if we crush them tomorrow. I'll settle for a slender win though.

Dunbar Hibee
02-01-2012, 01:53 AM
**** the ****ing Hearts!!!!!

Cabbage East
02-01-2012, 07:23 AM
**** these mutants, mon the Hibs!

El Gubbz
02-01-2012, 07:49 AM
Need to get #*****thehearts trending on twitter. Except leave in the "u". Get away with more on twitter than .net

Can't even spell the f word like now. The stars spell the f word

Greentinted
02-01-2012, 07:54 AM
HoMFC

The witless following the spineless (Ryan Stevenson excepting) employed(ish) by the insane and penniless.

southern hibby
02-01-2012, 08:36 AM
God bless Edinburgh Hibernian Football Club. Get it right up you Jambo **** pig maroon wearing Neanderthal in bread f*** pigs. Not that I'm biased in any way shape or form. GGTTH.

I'm_cabbaged
02-01-2012, 08:47 AM
And once again, fek them. Every single one of them, shower of spineless, inbred, gorsky tramps.
'mon the cabbage lets get into these bassas

Billy Whizz
02-01-2012, 08:51 AM
You ought to read the arrogance on their fans website. Fans not even concerned about the game as it's a foregone conclusion. If only we were a bit further on under Fenlon then I would be more confident.
Bring them on.......

Rossco1875
02-01-2012, 09:55 AM
lets do them:greengrin:thumbsup::flag: