PDA

View Full Version : The fans!

hibbysam
01-01-2012, 11:11 PM
I HATE HEARTS, YOU HATE HEARTS, WE ALL HATE HEARTS!!

Were now in 2012. Lets forget 2011, yes we are in a serious relegation dogfight but cmon lets get right behind the boys..

On wednesday we lost a stupid goal, but we were drawing at half time and the boys got boo'd big time off the pitch.. it doesnt help and it wont make it better.

Nobody says we have to cheer them off just give them a clap off or do absolutely nothing.

Tomorrow can hopefully start something. With two weeks until our next league game a win and then paddy getting some decent bodies in to help the cause.

So for 90 minutes tomorrow, lets forget Petrie, Farmer etc.

This could quite frankly be the biggest game of our season so lets get behind the boys!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

basehibby
02-01-2012, 01:34 AM
:top marks There seem to be far too many in our support who have gotten far too used to booing over the last year or so.

It's fair to say that under Calderwood laterly there was reason enough for voicing displeasure to get the message accross to the board that change was needed.

But Fenlon is only just in the door and has not even had a chance to play a single player of his own choosing to date - surely he deserves a clean sheet and booing the team off the pitch at half time with the score at 1-1 is not just counter productive but displays stupidity beyond belief!

How precisely these people expect to help the situation by barracking a team already short on confidence is totally beyond me - we are in a relegation battle and our team needs support and encouragement - barracking and moaning at every opportunity is the opposite of what we need and merely makes Easter Road sound like the home of several thousand wimmin with a bad case of PMT - not exactly intimidating for the opposition and a f***ing nightmare place to call your home!

I think people need to get the message that we are in a battle and can all play our part by getting right behind the team and urging them on rather than draining their energies by creating a negative atmosphere - hopefully thar starts tomorrow!

:flag::pfgwa:flag:

The Green Goblin
02-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Good posts! Agree with the whole booing the team off the park at 1-1 vs inverness. That was just pathetic.