PDA

View Full Version : NHC Transfer Window

down-the-slope
01-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I thought last Jan was quiet....but jings there is nothing happening anywhere much...

Guess it will be a lot of last minute mutual consent terminations of contracts all over with the scramble for players and clubs to to strike 'Fee' deals....

Just hope we can scrape some points together in the mean time...only good thing is all clubs bar a few are in the same boat

Cameron1875
01-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I think it will be very quiet. It might take a big club in england to get something going cause it seems clubs in the premiership are more skint than they'll let us believe.

Coco Bryce
01-01-2012, 10:20 PM
I was hoping for a mass exodus outta Tynie today :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
01-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I think it will be very quiet. It might take a big club in england to get something going cause it seems clubs in the premiership are more skint than they'll let us believe.

I think Harry Redknapp said last week he wanted to make one huge signing and have a real go at the title.

Kaka was a rumour that was doing the rounds.

Cameron1875
01-01-2012, 10:25 PM
If any decent midfielders are available then 'arry will try and sign them!:greengrin

Chelsea might have to spend now rather than in the summer if Villa Boas thinks he might get sacked. Can't see United doing anything unfortunately even though modric would be perfect for them.

Sir David Gray
01-01-2012, 10:40 PM
If any decent midfielders are available then 'arry will try and sign them!:greengrin

Chelsea might have to spend now rather than in the summer if Villa Boas thinks he might get sacked. Can't see United doing anything unfortunately even though modric would be perfect for them.

Don't think it's midfielders United need, it's defenders and a goalkeeper.

Apart from anything else, there's no danger that Tottenham will allow Modric to be sold in January when they still have a realistic shout at winning the title.

Spurs could be doing with a defender and maybe a striker as well. I think that in Bale, van der Vaart and Modric they have one of the best midfields in the country already.

Chelsea are in a mess and I can see Villas Boas getting his books shortly. They are a shadow of the team that they were four or five years ago under Jose Mourinho.

hfcpaul
01-01-2012, 11:05 PM
dont know how to start a new thread , but heard today that we are going to sign gary glen from hearts . and possibly someone else from them , not sure if he has been released yet .

ps dont shoot the messenger

R'Albin
01-01-2012, 11:06 PM
dont know how to start a new thread , but heard today that we are going to sign gary glen from hearts . and possibly someone else from them , not sure if he has been released yet .

If we signed him, I would be shooting myself.

Sioux
01-01-2012, 11:09 PM

:jamboclow

Jonnyboy
01-01-2012, 11:10 PM

:greengrin:top marks

one day maybe...
01-01-2012, 11:13 PM
Kaka and Wayne Bridge into the Lane would be quality signings for Spurs.

Hermit Crab
01-01-2012, 11:33 PM

This has to be a yam at the lash? :confused:

whiskyhibby
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Speedy
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Kaka and Wayne Bridge into the Lane would be quality signings for Spurs.

Bridge is no major improvement imo

one day maybe...
01-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Bridge is no major improvement imo

Spurs only have ekotto at left back and he is dodgy on occasions, Bridge was a great left back who surely must be desperate to get back into football. Mind you getting 90k a week to play reserve team fitba canna be bad though.

Ryan69
02-01-2012, 12:21 AM

Is that your 4th Bull**** message youve posted.

Speedy
02-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Spurs only have ekotto at left back and he is dodgy on occasions, Bridge was a great left back who surely must be desperate to get back into football. Mind you getting 90k a week to play reserve team fitba canna be bad though.

Agreed about assou-ekotto but he's decent enough and bridge would be an expensive back up.

All depends on wages I suppose.