PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Tickets for tomorrow

BigBamba
01-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Guys is there any chance i can buy tickets online tonight and be able to pick them up tomorrow? I was told 24 hours was the limit but was just wanting to double check.

iwasthere1972
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Guys is there any chance i can buy tickets online tonight and be able to pick them up tomorrow? I was told 24 hours was the limit but was just wanting to double check.

Pretty sure that you can buy them tomorrow from the ticket office. I've done that on numerous occasions for Old Firm and Hearts games. Just get yourself there a bit earlier than normal.

You'll have to be on the Hibs database of course.

Big_D
01-01-2012, 08:36 PM

Can't you buy in person at the ticket office in the morning ?

BigBamba
01-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Pretty sure that you can buy them tomorrow from the ticket office. I've done that on numerous occasions for Old Firm and Hearts games. Just get yourself there a bit earlier than normal.

How do I prove to be on the database? I was a hibs kid for several years and get along to the odd game, but never been able to commit to a season ticket due to other sporting commitments.

iwasthere1972
01-01-2012, 08:43 PM
How do I prove to be on the database? I was a hibs kid for several years and get along to the odd game, but never been able to commit to a season ticket due to other sporting commitments.

No need to prove anything. It's quite straight forward. You will either be on the database or you won't. If you're unsure then maybe you have a mate whose on the database who will buy the ticket on your behalf. However you will have to be on your best behaviour as he will then be responsible for you.

LancashireHibby
01-01-2012, 08:43 PM

If you've ever bought a ticket through the Ticket Office then you'll be on the database.

ozzie
01-01-2012, 08:44 PM

you only have to have bought a ticket through the ticket office once to be on the database, not sure how long lapsed hibs kids are on the database for, you may still be on through that.

BigBamba
01-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks guys, looking forward to beating the ****!

GGTTH.

cwilliamson85
01-01-2012, 10:18 PM
If you are not on the database you can add yourself as long as you have photo I'd / proof of address.

1two
02-01-2012, 06:09 AM
If you are not on the database you can add yourself as long as you have photo I'd / proof of address.

You can't be added for a cat a game

brydekirk
02-01-2012, 10:59 AM
Theres girl at the front door of the Hibs club with 4 spare tickets if anybody's intrested.

oconnors_strip
02-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Steady ques at all ticket office windows for collections and purchases