PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Bookie

HNA4
01-01-2012, 07:32 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7632&stc=1

Last week, Saltire2k drew a blank. His nearest thing came when Manchester United won 5-0 and he had it as 4-0. So £5 down on the day, assuming a virtual £1 on each bet.

This week's Tipster trying to pinch DD's crown is Sergey® and you can see his selections for Monday HERE (http://www.hibs.net/content.php?246-Beat-the-Bookie-16)

Tricla
01-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Bu**er!

The thread title made me think there might be a competition on this thread and if you win it you get to pap Willie Duncan in the mush repeatedly for 5 minutes!

Hertz twunt.

HNA4
01-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Bu**er!

The thread title made me think there might be a competition on this thread and if you win it you get to pap Willie Duncan in the mush repeatedly for 5 minutes!

Hertz twunt.

That isn't a competition... that's a queue.

Sergey
01-01-2012, 07:46 PM
And I'm extremely confident that there'll a new leader tomorrow night.

Saorsa
01-01-2012, 10:10 PM
And I'm extremely confident that there'll a new leader tomorrow night.I'll still be the champion using the teams I was allowed tae use before the goalposts were moved allowing you tae use non-league teams. Seem tae remember you declined a shot the other week because you werenae allowed tae use them. :wink:

Sergey
01-01-2012, 11:07 PM
I'll still be the champion using the teams I was allowed tae use before the goalposts were moved allowing you tae use non-league teams. Seem tae remember you declined a shot the other week because you werenae allowed tae use them. :wink:

:na na:

Getting the excuses in early :greengrin

BTW - Lump on that treble. It's a shoo-in :agree:

Saorsa
01-01-2012, 11:12 PM
:na na:

Getting the excuses in early :greengrin

BTW - Lump on that treble. It's a shoo-in :agree:Nae excuses needed thanks, you declined tae take part when you couldnae use the teams you wanted tae and play the same as everybody else. Now you've got your way you want tae be in it.

Wembley67
01-01-2012, 11:23 PM
It is a bit unfair, maybe reset and start again?

Sergey
01-01-2012, 11:46 PM
Nae excuses needed thanks, you declined tae take part when you couldnae use the teams you wanted tae and play the same as everybody else. Now you've got your way you want tae be in it.

It's only a ****in' piece of fun, and regardless of the outcome tomorrow, you can keep your £3.50 lead.

I actually wish I'd kept the Lewes and Kingstonian tips to myself!

HNA4
02-01-2012, 06:00 PM
So how did Sergey get on?

Well he had a nice first scorer return when McLeod netted for Barnet but that was his only success.

Single = 4/1 winner

Treble = 1/3

Five Fold = 3/5

Three draws = 1/3

Correct Score = incorrect (but only just)

Sergey breaks even assuming a virtual £5 placed with a £5 return.

This means Desperate Dan is still at the top of the Beat the Bookie Punters Pile.