PDA

View Full Version : Vaz Te again!!

Stine
31-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Just scored a hat-trick for Barnsley against Leeds!! Probably still not Hibs quality though.

MSK
31-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Just scored a hat-trick for Barnsley against Leeds!! Probably still not Hibs quality though.:yawn:

cabbageandribs1875
31-12-2011, 01:53 PM
and here we go again :rolleyes: he's moved on....lets do the same

Stine
31-12-2011, 01:56 PM
:yawn:

I suppose simply informing the masses will result in widespread panic. The thread should maybe be removed.

Pretty Boy
31-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Vaz Te looked like he could have been a player for us, unfortunately he also looked like he couldn't be bothered most of the time.

NORTHERNHIBBY
31-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Just scored a hat-trick for Barnsley against Leeds!! Probably still not Hibs quality though.

We were not Vaz Re quality and he made that abundantly clear. Unless self harm is your bag, there isnae' any point to dragging this up again.:yawn2::yawn2::yawn2::yawn2:

MSK
31-12-2011, 02:05 PM
I suppose simply informing the masses will result in widespread panic. The thread should maybe be removed.There is a match day thread stating he scored 3 today ..there were previous match day threads in which he scored too ..good for him, he aint at hibs now so I dont understand your reference to that in your opening post ..he never produced when at hibs ..he has moved on, why dont you ..

PeterboroHibee
31-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Whats the point of these threads? Was it not Calderwood who decided not to offer him a new contract, nothing to do with the fans hounding him out.

Disappointing that he is banging them in for Barnsley but hes gone, we need to move on too.

Stine
31-12-2011, 02:11 PM
There is a match day thread stating he scored 3 today ..there were previous match day threads in which he scored too ..good for him, he aint at hibs now so I dont understand your reference to that in your opening post ..he never produced when at hibs ..he has moved on, why dont you ..

I moved on the day he did. I was bored and so decided to point out that a former player, whom was slated by many as being rubbish, had scored a hat-trick. Forgive me for not reading the match day thread. I used BBC sport instead. I suppose the instant reaction to the pointlessness off the thread is indicative of hibees attitude these days. I apologies for starting the thread. It may take me a while to get over it though.

MSK
31-12-2011, 02:22 PM
I moved on the day he did. I was bored and so decided to point out that a former player, whom was slated by many as being rubbish, had scored a hat-trick. Forgive me for not reading the match day thread. I used BBC sport instead. I suppose the instant reaction to the pointlessness off the thread is indicative of hibees attitude these days. I apologies for starting the thread. It may take me a while to get over it though.You started a thread stating he had scored a hat-trick ..fair enough..but you added "Probably still not Hibs quality though" to create a reaction, you got a reaction & now you are taking the huff ..very good ...:aok:

Stine
31-12-2011, 02:29 PM
You started a thread stating he had scored a hat-trick ..fair enough..but you added "Probably still not Hibs quality though" to create a reaction, you got a reaction & now you are taking the huff ..very good ...:aok:

I had no intention of creating a reaction. It was a joke. A way off rounding off an otherwise straight to the point post. Again, i will apologies for it. I assure you however, i have taken no huff.

JohnScott
31-12-2011, 02:29 PM
You started a thread stating he had scored a hat-trick ..fair enough..but you added "Probably still not Hibs quality though" to create a reaction, you got a reaction & now you are taking the huff ..very good ...:aok:

It's you diddies that are reacting to the OP that need to grow up. :wink:

MSK
31-12-2011, 02:40 PM
I had no intention of creating a reaction. It was a joke. A way off rounding off an otherwise straight to the point post. Again, i will apologies for it. I assure you however, i have taken no huff.Ok ..it was a joke ..I just didnt get it ..anyway, I dont think Vaz-Te was hounded out of ER ..I think there was a player in there & I think most wanted to see him at his best, unfortunately he didnt produce...mind you though, he would prob have been better than some or most of the duds we currently have ..

Stine
31-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Ok ..it was a joke ..I just didnt get it ..anyway, I dont think Vaz-Te was hounded out of ER ..I think there was a player in there & I think most wanted to see him at his best, unfortunately he didnt produce...mind you though, he would prob have been better than some or most of the duds we currently have ..

Completely agree.

LaMotta
31-12-2011, 03:14 PM
I moved on the day he did. I was bored and so decided to point out that a former player, whom was slated by many as being rubbish, had scored a hat-trick. Forgive me for not reading the match day thread. I used BBC sport instead. I suppose the instant reaction to the pointlessness off the thread is indicative of hibees attitude these days. I apologies for starting the thread. It may take me a while to get over it though.

Well I am glad you posted it because I wouldn't have known otherwise as I wouldn't have checked matchday thread, nor BBC website and am interested to find out he scored a hattrick , so cheers from me :thumbsup:

hibee81
31-12-2011, 03:23 PM
vaz te was slatted most weeks for being lazy and not being able to find a simple pass, aswell as show boating to often. Thats the type of player he is and for me it was the dross around him that caused him to play this way and look like he wasnt interested , he tried passes that the rest of the team were not clever enough to anticipate and that was his down fall, anyway he's gone now but all the best.

MSK
31-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Morais scored for Oldham..kent we should have held onto him, guy had unseen talent ..

Pretty Boy
31-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Morais scored for Oldham..kent we should have held onto him, guy had unseen talent ..

I mind a game at Tynecastle where he had more of the ball than anyone else on the park and i dont think he got past the full back or put in a decent cross yet.

John Rankins debut if I remember correctly, whatever happened to him? Reckon he could do a job for us still.

tamig
31-12-2011, 04:07 PM

I'm with you bud. Some folk on here need to get a grip at times :rolleyes:

They should just ignore your thread if it says something they already know - or something they can't be ersed with. Too many on here making rules to suit themselves these days. And trying to belittle other posters. Blah blah

eastmainsmsh
31-12-2011, 04:09 PM
"I think he was disappointed not to start the game and I'm glad he has responded
"But I think he was getting lazy. His function is not just to score goals, they're the bonus. He has to defend. We know what sort of player he can be and unless he educates himself, he'll be a sub wherever he plays in the world.

Keith Hill

Barnsley Gaffer

Liked Vaz Te but with above quotes :taxi

MSK
31-12-2011, 04:18 PM

They should just ignore your thread if it says something they already know - or something they can't be ersed with. Too many on here making rules to suit themselves these days. And trying to belittle other posters. Blah blahHe does have a crap hairdo though ..def not hibs class ..

The Green Goblin
31-12-2011, 05:12 PM
I don't really think there's too much wrong with the op. The fact remains that we do often see players who were failures at Hibs going on to do much better elsewhere. I think that is worthy of a bit of debate, and people are perfectly entitled to post about this if they want without the "Forum Police" telling them off.

Like someone else said, if you have no interest in the thread subject, then don't post on it. It's not that difficult.

GG

Winston Ingram
01-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Looks like he's off again

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11713/7404972/Vaz-Te-rejects-Tykes-deal

Hibercelona
01-01-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't really think there's too much wrong with the op. The fact remains that we do often see players who were failures at Hibs going on to do much better elsewhere. I think that is worthy of a bit of debate, and people are perfectly entitled to post about this if they want without the "Forum Police" telling them off.

Like someone else said, if you have no interest in the thread subject, then don't post on it. It's not that difficult.

GG

:agree:

I personally think its a really important matter that most people just don't want to face.

Whats really going on with us and why do we never get the best out of our players?

Lago
01-01-2012, 01:17 PM

Kenny Miller scored for Cardiff

The Green Goblin
02-01-2012, 12:54 AM

He scored enough for us too, so dont see how he falls into the category of the type of player we are talking about.

1two
02-01-2012, 05:01 AM
He came for a pay check until he found a club down south
He was never really interested in staying

sahib
02-01-2012, 07:53 AM
:agree:

I personally think its a really important matter that most people just don't want to face.

Whats really going on with us and why do we never get the best out of our players?

It is nice to remind people that they are not all so astute at judging players as they like to think.

PeterboroHibee
02-01-2012, 08:12 AM
He came for a pay check until he found a club down south
He was never really interested in staying

Seems like he still isnt interested in staying now hes got a club down South.

Never understood players like him, hes had an average career so far (25 and not played that much football), youd think being at a club who want him, where hes playing well, he would want to stay. If hes just after the money then I suppose he wont be bothered but he could just end up being a bench warmer again if he makes the wrong move.

hibiedude
02-01-2012, 08:26 AM

They should just ignore your thread if it says something they already know - or something they can't be ersed with. Too many on here making rules to suit themselves these days. And trying to belittle other posters. Blah blah

I couldn't agree more-I like to hear about ex players especially when they seem to be doing well.

chrisski33
02-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Well i like to hear players doing well when playing for hibs! Couldnt give a how well they play elsewhere if they didnt do the job when with us

--------
02-01-2012, 09:29 AM

Aye, but that's because the Dobbmeister's down there as well ...

I think there's an understandable frustration when we see players we released, or who were at ER for a time but not signed up, scoring freely for other teams.

In VT's case it now seems clear that he did just enough at ER to get himself a deal at Barnsley, and now he's done enough at Barnsley to get himslef a deal somewhere else. As soon as that deal's done, I suspect the goals will dry up.

But it's still annoying and I don't see why folks are getting on the OP's case for posting as he did. Last I looked, there weren't any rules about what we're allowed to post on here on match days as opposed to ordinary days and he wasn't being threatening or obscene ...