PDA

View Full Version : Cowden Game

Crab apple
31-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Just picked up my tickets for the cup game. There are still some left. Should be a good day out and the ground is close to the station for those not taking the car. Get through this game and with some January signings on board (with resultant improvement in league results) who knows this might be our lucky year!

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2011, 02:40 PM
Just picked up my tickets for the cup game. There are still some left. Should be a good day out and the ground is close to the station for those not taking the car. Get through this game and with some January signings on board (with resultant improvement in league results) who knows this might be our lucky year!

The start of the holy grail, but would take some change of personnel to finally lift it........

MSK
31-12-2011, 02:48 PM
The start of the holy grain, but would take some change of personnel to finally lift it........:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
31-12-2011, 02:55 PM
:greengrin

well spotted :greengrin

IWasThere2016
31-12-2011, 03:47 PM
The start of the holy grail, but would take some change of personnel to finally lift it........

Yup. I'll be there - not looking forward to it tbh! That and Pars week after are must wins!

Nando™
31-12-2011, 04:29 PM
How many tickets have we been given and how many are left?

A Cowden fan on another forum seems to think we've been given 3200 and there are only 200 left, which is clearly wrong. I cannae find anything other info and unsurprisingly I can't get through to the TO.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
31-12-2011, 05:16 PM
They come fae near Lochgelly
They huvnae got a telly
They're dirty and they're smelly
The Cowden Family

:singing:

degenerated
31-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Yup. I'll be there - not looking forward to it tbh! That and Pars week after are must wins!

Corporate hospitality wont be up to Tannadice standards at Cowdenbeath.

Crab apple
31-12-2011, 05:44 PM
How many tickets have we been given and how many are left?

A Cowden fan on another forum seems to think we've been given 3200 and there are only 200 left, which is clearly wrong. I cannae find anything other info and unsurprisingly I can't get through to the TO.

Lunchtime today there were no stand tickets (suspect there wouldn't have been many anyway) but no probs with terrracing tickets, which is what we wanted. £23 for son and me. Sorry don't know how many we were allocated.

Seveno
31-12-2011, 05:50 PM

Let's just hope they have more pies for the punters than that shower of incompetents at Tanadice.

IWasThere2016
01-01-2012, 11:37 PM

Two seasons since I sampled hospy anywhere so I wouldnae ken :wink:

IWasThere2016
01-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Let's just hope they have more pies for the punters than that shower of incompetents at Tanadice.

Aye - Tannadice was (and usually is) a shambles. Only the Pars are as regularly incompetent at providing a seat and a pie!

IWasThere2016
01-01-2012, 11:43 PM
I've read two papers today and both are predicting a home win next Saturday!!!

Pete
01-01-2012, 11:51 PM

:brickwall

This is why we find it so difficult to win.

...and the holy grail has never actually been found. Even our fiercest rivals know that we have won the Scottish cup before as they keep telling us when we won it last.

Holy grail my erse it's a pot no more or no less than the league cup. The only difference is the inclusion of teams like Gala Fairydean and Spartans.