PDA

View Full Version : 4113 Tickets Left For The Derby

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2011, 09:18 AM
To be expected I suppose with our form and the ticket prices.Attendance to be around 15,000 by the look of it.

Judas Iscariot
30-12-2011, 09:22 AM
To be expected I suppose with our form and the ticket prices.

Attendance to be around 15,000 by the look of it.

That's if all ST holders turn up, which they wont

13,500 imo

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2011, 09:31 AM

13,500 imo

Well it holds roughly 21,000 - 4113 - 750 unsold corporate - 750 away end tickets unsold (less than 1,000 according to fishy site last week) - 1000 STs would still = 14,387. We will break the 15,000 barrier IMO.

Decent considering form, still less than 12,000 Hibbys though which is disappointing considering we were getting this for home games against St Mirren not so long ago :(

The_Famous_HFC
30-12-2011, 09:39 AM
It will definitely be over 15k. Especially with it not being on NYD and with Hearts selling out.

PaulSmith
30-12-2011, 09:51 AM
It'll still be above any recent attendance held at Tiny this or last season

Frazerbob
30-12-2011, 10:09 AM
It will definitely be over 15k. Especially with it not being on NYD and with Hearts selling out.

They haven't.

john18722
30-12-2011, 10:14 AM
According to the Scotsman Hearts have sold out their allocation

Keith_M
30-12-2011, 10:15 AM
They haven't.

Shirley that can't be right.

The big team can't sell 3,900 tickets for a match in Edinburgh?

Hibercelona
30-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I can't imagine any season ticket holders not turning up for a derby, regardless of how bad we are.

hibbymac
30-12-2011, 10:21 AM
According to the Scotsman Hearts have sold out their allocation

:agree: Link here (http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport-comment/alan-patullo/hearts_sell_out_derby_tickets_1_2030377)

RoxburghHibs
30-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Can I ask where you got that precise figure? The home end capacity is over 16,000 so that figure would indicate 12,000+ Hibs tickets sold to date which is better than I was expecting if being honest.

Antifa Hibs
30-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Fair play to Hertz. Good effort.

SkintHibby
30-12-2011, 10:33 AM

How is it? When Hearts are odds on to win an Edinburgh derby inevitably they crawl out of the woodwork like lice to attend the match. IMO, they have never been more CERTAIN to win (probably thrash us) than I can ever recall.

cocopops1875
30-12-2011, 10:34 AM
To be fair antifa would you (if of jambo mindset) not be totally buzzing for this Derby ? Maybe the last time they see their team as it stands , and let's face it there is a good chance they could give us a right scudding

Billy Whizz
30-12-2011, 10:35 AM

Can't remember too many of them at the 6-2 game?

Onceinawhile
30-12-2011, 10:39 AM
How is it? When Hearts are odds on to win an Edinburgh derby inevitably they crawl out of the woodwork like lice to attend the match. IMO, they have never been more CERTAIN to win (probably thrash us) than I can ever recall.

What about when we played them at tynecastle with about 5 first team players? Then turned them over.

Winston Ingram
30-12-2011, 10:39 AM
Hearts hadn't sold out as of a couple of days ago:agree:

Springbank
30-12-2011, 10:42 AM

eh?? Riding high with a team they can't afford that is being broken up next month,their last ever trip to a good stadium. It would be pathetic if they didnt sell 3900 briefs. The REAL heroes are the Hibees, extreme loyalty by 12k. I'll be there and i hope u all will too!

SkintHibby
30-12-2011, 10:44 AM
What about when we played them at tynecastle with about 5 first team players? Then turned them over.

There is more chance of a UFO landing in my garden today than Hibs beating Hearts. It's not going to happen sadly.

Onceinawhile
30-12-2011, 10:47 AM
There is more chance of a UFO landing in my garden today than Hibs beating Hearts. It's not going to happen sadly.

I don't think we'll win. But exactly the same sort of thing was said last time. What will be will be.

bruno
30-12-2011, 10:50 AM
They haven't.

I tried to buy an extra one for a friend who's plans changed yesterday lunchtime and i called to be told Hearts end completely sold out.

LancashireHibby
30-12-2011, 10:50 AM
Even with Hertz shifting all theirs, I'd be surprised with anything above 13,500.

Jack
30-12-2011, 10:53 AM

Even more surprising given the boycott the yams announced after they were told we were selling the tickets direct – they must have saved up for the p&p. :greengrin

Andy74
30-12-2011, 10:56 AM

What? In good form with a strong squad against a Hibs team almost bottom of the league, in a New Year fixture and having not lost a derby in a while.

Too right they should be selling out!

Might be the last chance for some of them to see the team before the under 19s take over too. :greengrin

bruno
30-12-2011, 10:57 AM
eh?? Riding high with a team they can't afford that is being broken up next month,their last ever trip to a good stadium. It would be pathetic if they didnt sell 3900 briefs. The REAL heroes are the Hibees, extreme loyalty by 12k. I'll be there and i hope u all will too!

Riding high ha ha i wish. Worst away goals record for goals scored in whole of uk this season. Humbled by mighty teams like st johnstone kilmarnock and ayr this season already.stumbled to a bore draw in the week against a team humbled by Inverness last week. Two teams competing for who is better of 2 poor teams in edinburgh.

Barney McGrew
30-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I tried to buy an extra one for a friend who's plans changed yesterday lunchtime and i called to be told Hearts end completely sold out.

The deadline to apply for tickets for the Hearts end was 4pm on Wednesday.

We weren't selling any more tickets yesterday whether there were any left or not.

Spike Mandela
30-12-2011, 11:01 AM
Despite everything that's been happening, Hibs crap, Kick Off time, Hearts fans having to pay postage for their tickets this is still the game to be at. This is the New Year Derby at ER. All excuses and rationale will be put to one side and folk will be coming from all over for this game. Add in the fact weather isn't too bad hopefully crowd should be pretty good.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Riding high ha ha i wish. Worst away goals record for goals scored in whole of uk this season. Humbled by mighty teams like st johnstone kilmarnock and ayr this season already.stumbled to a bore draw in the week against a team humbled by Inverness last week. Two teams competing for who is better of 2 poor teams in edinburgh.

Getting your excuses in already Bruno? ;-)
All joking apart its a very fair analysis.

Steve-O
30-12-2011, 11:12 AM
The deadline to apply for tickets for the Hearts end was 4pm on Wednesday.

We weren't selling any more tickets yesterday whether there were any left or not.

Well if there are gaps in the away end setting such a deadline is a bit stupid. I know it is due to having to post the tickets, but that whole debacle was also stupid IMO.

Frazerbob
30-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Well if there are gaps in the away end setting such a deadline is a bit stupid. I know it is due to having to post the tickets, but that whole debacle was also stupid IMO.

It wouldn't have happened if they paid their dues.

bruno
30-12-2011, 11:24 AM

To be fair they did have valid reasons for this method to ensure their cash immedately. The service has been first class many comments on Kickback praising the service too.

I am pretty sure they are all sold out as I had said I would go into Easter Road to collect rather than worry about the postage but was told by very helpful lady that the last had been sold out before 2 pm on the Wednesday.

Chuck Rhoades
30-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I added up the number of seats in each section that are still available. Now less than 4,000 - It will definately be over 15,000 tomorrow.

Steve-O
30-12-2011, 11:31 AM
I added up the number of seats in each section that are still available. Now less than 4,000 - It will definately be over 15,000 tomorrow.

Yes, I am really looking forward to the game tomorrow :wink:

Onceinawhile
30-12-2011, 11:50 AM

This method is nowhere near foolproof, see the last few home Derbys for proof! It includes tickets that won't be sold etc...

Andy74
30-12-2011, 12:08 PM
This method is nowhere near foolproof, see the last few home Derbys for proof! It includes tickets that won't be sold etc...

The amount of family and kids tickets can skew this a bit. My daughter has a ST which will not be available to buy obviously but she goes to about 4 games a season.

Alfred E Newman
30-12-2011, 12:17 PM
It wouldn't have happened if they paid their dues.

Its not the Hearts supporters fault their club is being run by a shower of gangsters. I can understand Hibs reasons for selling the tickets themselves but the extra £6 charge for postage etc on already highly priced tickets is unfair .

Barney McGrew
30-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Its not the Hearts supporters fault their club is being run by a shower of gangsters. I can understand Hibs reasons for selling the tickets themselves but the extra £6 charge for postage etc on already highly priced tickets is unfair .

Special delivery via Royal mail costs £5.20. At this time of year, it's the only way they could really guarantee tickets would get to them.

So they've been charged 80p for a booking fee, which is just over half what they charge us to book home tickets.

Andy74
30-12-2011, 12:31 PM

So Hibs should take a hit of £6 each for postage?

The club have said they have had all sorts of problems in the past with other methods of postage or collection and agreed that this was the easiest and safest way to ensure everyone got theirs.

Frazerbob
30-12-2011, 12:32 PM

I never said it was their fault. The cost of SPL tickets is shocking anyway. Let's not forget the near £40 we were charged for Tynie when the Mad One first arrived on the scene 5 or so years ago.

The_Famous_HFC
30-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Special delivery via Royal mail costs £5.20. At this time of year, it's the only way they could really guarantee tickets would get to them.

So they've been charged 80p for a booking fee, which is just over half what they charge us to book home tickets.
Aye, but tickets have been on sale for over a month I assume for them? Plus the fact that like Hibs, I assume they will be abel to collect their tickets at Tynecastle usually.

CorrieHibs
30-12-2011, 01:41 PM
They haven't.

Lets face it Hearts always sell it out.

Sir David Gray
30-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Hearts have sold out their allocation.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

Barney McGrew
30-12-2011, 01:48 PM
I assume they will be abel to collect their tickets at Tynecastle usually.

And if their club were able to be trusted to pay their bills, then they would have been able to do it this time too.

SquashedFrogg
30-12-2011, 01:50 PM
On the subject of tickets I'm having a nightmare!! :grr:

Ordered 2 tickets on Tuesday and grudgingly paid booking fee's plus £6 for 'special delivery'.

Still no tickets!

I'm beginning to think 'special delivery' means 'over charged no delivery'

Phoned ticket office a few hours ago. They hummed and hawed and said they'd call back....

Still waiting!

:grr::grr:

RoxburghHibs
30-12-2011, 02:11 PM

I'm certain the club said it was £5.75 delivery with the extra 25p covering administration costs. :agree:

carnoustiehibee
30-12-2011, 03:07 PM

Ordered 2 tickets on Tuesday and grudgingly paid booking fee's plus £6 for 'special delivery'.

Still no tickets!

Phoned ticket office a few hours ago. They hummed and hawed and said they'd call back....

Still waiting!

could you not of booked then picked up tickets on monday?

genuine question as i havent got a ticket yet

Scouse Hibee
30-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Yes you can.

RoxburghHibs
30-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Yip that's what I always do. Just pick them up before kick off. The queue has never been longer than 5 minutes so far.

carnoustiehibee
30-12-2011, 03:14 PM
feew! cheers guys :aok:

woodythehibee
30-12-2011, 04:09 PM
managed to get two tickets from the club shop today. East Stand looking pretty full.

Although there were two separate couples who could not buy tickets because they were not on the system. Wonder how many will miss out on the game because of this.

Staff were great though!

Billy Whizz
30-12-2011, 04:20 PM
managed to get two tickets from the club shop today. East Stand looking pretty full.

Although there were two separate couples who could not buy tickets because they were not on the system. Wonder how many will miss out on the game because of this.

Staff were great though!

Did you not book the tickets for the couple

Nakedmanoncrack
30-12-2011, 04:28 PM
The amount of family and kids tickets can skew this a bit. My daughter has a ST which will not be available to buy obviously but she goes to about 4 games a season.

:agree:

A lot of the younger kids with STs don't get taken to evening KOs or Cat A games, so always a lot of empty seats due to these unused Season tickets.

soupy
30-12-2011, 04:44 PM

I've done that 2 or 3 times for people, id be extremely pissed off of I got down there to be told to bolt......

woodythehibee
30-12-2011, 05:13 PM

do you not need two separate memberships?

Billy Whizz
30-12-2011, 05:14 PM
do you not need two separate memberships?

No. Just use your client ref no to buy them.

skipster7
30-12-2011, 05:21 PM

Still no tickets!

Still waiting!

get the SD number & you can track it on the Royal Mail website IF its been posted.if it has it should be guaranteed by 1pm next day or compo can be claimed.

SkintHibby
30-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Lets face it Hearts always sell it out.

No they bloody well don't!!!

CallumHibs07
30-12-2011, 05:23 PM
:agree:

A lot of the younger kids with STs don't get taken to evening KOs or Cat A games, so always a lot of empty seats due to these unused Season tickets.

Why not? Bloody jessy parents :rolleyes:

jakki
30-12-2011, 05:57 PM
I can't imagine any season ticket holders not turning up for a derby, regardless of how bad we are.

I'm a ST holder and I won't be there for health reasons and won't be until the warmer weather in the Spring. I knew I'd be missing a lot of games in the winter months when I bought my ST but wanted to support Hibs somehow.

RickyS
30-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Why not? Bloody jessy parents :rolleyes:

harsh! how many bairns u got?

i took my lad to the game the other night but we had to go at 70 mins cos he was frozen.
should i have told him to toughen up?:wink:

SquashedFrogg
30-12-2011, 06:42 PM

That's what I should've done but as I'd have the wee boy with me I thought I'd avoid the ticket office ques and get them posted out.

SquashedFrogg
30-12-2011, 06:49 PM
get the SD number & you can track it on the Royal Mail website IF its been posted.if it has it should be guaranteed by 1pm next day or compo can be claimed.

The problem I had (after finally getting the ticket office) is that whilst they have a record of my order, they had no idea where they were. They didn't know if they had been posted and couldn't find them in the office!!

I've got email confirmation of my order but didn't want to risk using that at the ticket office on Monday. (potential disaster!)

Anyway, they re-printed the tickets and I made the journey into town to collect.

I'll argue the toss about compo later (couldn't be arsed as the wee bird behind the counter said she didn't have authorisation and her supervisor wasn't available.

I don't care if people think we're going to get pumped....Me and my boy will be up in the east cheering on our team!! :flag:

:pfgwa

Teuchter Hibbie
30-12-2011, 07:22 PM

at least the team that won that day had a bit of fight/spirit/determination about them, none of which can be said for the current bunch. tbh, its that that most annoys me about this team.

SMAXXA
30-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Av still no got mines yet, so knock 2 of that total for me and ma mate. BTW I take it I can buy them on the day or am I beter doing it online and picking them up at the windae? Would be easie to get them on the day but no sure I can as dont normally leave it this late.??

madabouthibs
30-12-2011, 08:31 PM
It's a Derby match FFS, form goes out the window for Derby games!
Hopefully............

monktonharp
30-12-2011, 08:35 PM
It's a Derby match FFS, form goes out the window for Derby games!
Hopefully............:agree:be there or be square, you'll all probably be pished anyhoo.

SteveHFC
30-12-2011, 08:36 PM
Some Hearts fans have apparently got tickets for our end. According to posters on Kickback

RoxburghHibs
30-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Some Hearts fans have apparently got tickets for our end. According to posters on Kickback

The chance to sit in a proper stadium (not a gay pink seat in site) must have been too much to resist.

If you are a Hibs fan reading this WITHOUT a ticket - get one now. Each and everyone of us is vital to help the team on Monday so lets ALL make the effort and go along.

I know the product is poor, I know some are unhappy with Farmer/Petrie, I know it's over priced.

End of the day this is about Hibernian - that's more important than all that.

Without being OTT we only get one lifetime to support our team - lets do it with pride.

**** the Yams - Hibees all the way!!!

stoneyburn hibs
30-12-2011, 08:50 PM
The chance to sit in a proper stadium (not a gay pink seat in site) must have been too much to resist.

If you are a Hibs fan reading this WITHOUT a ticket - get one now. Each and everyone of us is vital to help the team on Monday so lets ALL make the effort and go along.

I know the product is poor, I know some are unhappy with Farmer/Petrie, I know it's over priced.

End of the day this is about Hibernian - that's more important than all that.

Without being OTT we only get one lifetime to support our team - lets do it with pride.

**** the Yams - Hibees all the way!!!

:agree: my sentiments , **** them , lets get it right up them

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-12-2011, 08:58 PM

With just two hours of the day to go, any signs of flashing lights or silver shapes in your gairden?:hmmm:

franco
31-12-2011, 09:48 AM

lol i must admit i liked that one :wink:

Chuck Rhoades
31-12-2011, 01:04 PM
East 719
FF 1348
West 1530

3597 left.

Billy Whizz
31-12-2011, 01:10 PM
East 719
FF 1348
West 1530

3597 left.

Thanks for the updates. I'm sure we can get this down to below 2750 by Monday lunchtime

Pretty Boy
31-12-2011, 01:21 PM
After Wednesday I wasn't planning on going. Changed my mind this morning and was half way down the road to get a ticket when i got a phone call saying I had to work.

So i went from not wanting to go to wanting to go but being unable to. Think that makes sense.

HibeeEmma
31-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Does anyone have a spare ticket going?

Chuck Rhoades
31-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Does anyone have a spare ticket going?

Yes, the club do. 3,500 of them.

Aldo
31-12-2011, 01:29 PM

;-)

HibeeEmma
31-12-2011, 03:16 PM

Thought someone may be feeling festive and want to donate their ticket to me?

patlowe
01-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Counting the seats on the e-ticketing site is in no way indicative of how many seats are available. I was on it before the ICT game and it seemed to suggest about about 15,000 tickets had been sold. It's a load of nonsense. Would be amazed if we get anything like 17,000 tomorrow (as some people seem to be suggesting) but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

Chuck Rhoades
01-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Counting the seats on the e-ticketing site is in no way indicative of how many seats are available. I was on it before the ICT game and it seemed to suggest about about 15,000 tickets had been sold. It's a load of nonsense. Would be amazed if we get anything like 17,000 tomorrow (as some people seem to be suggesting) but I'd be delighted to be proved wrong.

You will be, as the end blocks of each stand were showing as sold out to keep back for club memberships. Tickets were also printed for cash gates.

No cash gates and tickets are only printed for cat a games when the seat is sd.

Therefore, salea are accurate and id imagine 95% who have a ticket will attend.

Billy Whizz
01-01-2012, 11:55 AM
You will be, as the end blocks of each stand were showing as sold out to keep back for club memberships. Tickets were also printed for cash gates.

So what is the latest update

Chuck Rhoades
01-01-2012, 12:01 PM
East 664 (400 at two blocks FF end 40/41/42/43/44 either all sold out or single figure seats left)
FF 1330
West 1510

3504 left.

07hibee
01-01-2012, 12:02 PM
That's right 22000 - 4000 = 13500

13,500 imo

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Tell you what, Hibs have lost any goodwill I had left over this club membership. Ordered it over a week ago now and paid for special delivery - still hasn't turned up. Have emailed the club - no reply. I completely understand that this time of year is not 100% reliable for postal delivery but why were you allowed to request postal delivery if the card was never going to turn up in time to load the £20 ticket for the Hearts game, nevermind the free ICT ticket? Shambles.

Tomorrow, I'll be watching the game on the TV. Why the **** should I give a toss when the club don't? I won't be back this season.

LancashireHibby
01-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Tell you what, Hibs have lost any goodwill I had left over this club membership. Ordered it over a week ago now and paid for special delivery - still hasn't turned up. Have emailed the club - no reply. I completely understand that this time of year is not 100% reliable for postal delivery but why were you allowed to request postal delivery if the card was never going to turn up in time to load the £20 ticket for the Hearts game, nevermind the free ICT ticket? Shambles.

Tomorrow, I'll be watching the game on the TV. Why the **** should I give a toss when the club don't? I won't be back this season.

Did you order the Hearts ticket at the same time? Pick the phone up and call the Ticket Office in the morning - why miss the game purely for being stubborn?

I ordered my membership card online on the 20th, it arrived on the 22nd through the normal post and I got a phone call on the day of the ICT to say my card had been activated for tomorrow and last Wednesday with the appropriate refunds put back on my card. Can't fault the Ticket Office one bit in this scenario as far as I'm concerned.

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Did you order the Hearts ticket at the same time? Pick the phone up and call the Ticket Office in the morning - why miss the game purely for being stubborn?

I ordered my membership card online on the 20th, it arrived on the 22nd through the normal post and I got a phone call on the day of the ICT to say my card had been activated for tomorrow and last Wednesday with the appropriate refunds put back on my card. Can't fault the Ticket Office one bit in this scenario as far as I'm concerned.

Have picked up the phone a number of times mate - rung out on each occasion to a voicemail.

Didn't order the Hearts ticket at same time but had planned to load it onto the card when it came in the mail.

I commended Hibs on this club membership when it came out but given the non reply to my email and the above, I'm beyond caring now.

fat freddy
01-01-2012, 02:39 PM
is it possible to show up an hour before kick off and buy tickets tomorrow?

RyeSloan
01-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Have picked up the phone a number of times mate - rung out on each occasion to a voicemail.

Didn't order the Hearts ticket at same time but had planned to load it onto the card when it came in the mail.

I commended Hibs on this club membership when it came out but given the non reply to my email and the above, I'm beyond caring now.

Jeez I have heard it all now. .boycotting Hibs because of bad administration. .:rolleyes:

Billy Whizz
01-01-2012, 02:46 PM
is it possible to show up an hour before kick off and buy tickets tomorrow?

Of course, providing you are on the Hibs database

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 03:01 PM
Jeez I have heard it all now. .boycotting Hibs because of bad administration. .:rolleyes:

Are you saying this is acceptable? Am I not entitled to be a little aggrieved here? I put my money up in good faith, have proactively tried to get it resolved with no success and now you're sarcastically insinuating that I'm being petty minded? Sound logic that

Billy Whizz
01-01-2012, 03:03 PM
Are you saying this is acceptable? Am I not entitled to be a little aggrieved here? I put my money up in good faith, have proactively tried to get it resolved with no success and now you're sarcastically insinuating that I'm being petty minded? Sound logic that

Point made and taken. Just get along tomorrow and sort it out

Beefster
01-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Isn't it poor customer service?

Cabbage East
01-01-2012, 03:06 PM

You're going to miss a derby for that? You won't be missed if that's your attitude.

Beefster
01-01-2012, 03:07 PM

Don't the club print off big blocks to sell via the ticket office?

mutley
01-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Isn't it poor customer service?

I think you may have been very unlucky, I ordered my membership and it came the following day in the normal post. I am sure the ticket office will sort you out, I've never had any problems with them

Beefster
01-01-2012, 03:08 PM
You're going to miss a derby for that? You won't be missed if that's your attitude.

I can almost guarantee that he will be missed by the club. They cannot afford to lose customers.

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 03:21 PM

Seems that you and the club share the same attitude so tell you what, they can scratch my name off the database and I'll ask for a refund. After all, apparently I won't be missed after 20 odd years of supporting Hibs

I've aired my grievance so this will be my last post on the issue.

Leithenhibby
01-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Seems that you and the club share the same attitude so tell you what, they can scratch my name off the database and I'll ask for a refund. After all, apparently I won't be missed after 20 odd years of supporting Hibs

I've aired my grievance so this will be my last post on the issue.

Mind and no trod on your bottom lip as you stomp off ... :greengrin

flash
01-01-2012, 05:51 PM
1st of january and tantrum of the year won already.

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 06:13 PM
Tantrum aye? Perhaps if you've got nothing constructive to add, don't bother?

TheEastTerrace
01-01-2012, 06:21 PM
Mind and no trod on your bottom lip as you stomp off ... :greengrin

Thanks for the helpful advice

Holmesdale Hibs
01-01-2012, 06:29 PM
I can fully understand why your annoyed but don't confuse a mistake by the ticket office (or maybe Royal Mail and nothing to do with the ticket office) with the club not caring about the supporters. Ticket office are generally ok. If you call them I'm sure they'll sort it out.

HH81
01-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Hibs took my money on 22/12 and I still don't have my membership card or anything through the post.

So I have baught 3 tickets for tomorrow paid for ages ago, will i get a refund of £8 on one of them as I have a membership????

Leithenhibby
01-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the helpful advice

Lighten up Man, it's New Year :wink:

All the best for 2012 .........

LancashireHibby
01-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Hibs took my money on 22/12 and I still don't have my membership card or anything through the post.

So I have baught 3 tickets for tomorrow paid for ages ago, will i get a refund of £8 on one of them as I have a membership????

Give them a ring in the morning or go to the office before the game and I can't see it being a problem as they refunded my £22 on matchday last Wednesday for the ICT game (along with the £8 for the Hearts game).

HH81
01-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Give them a ring in the morning or go to the office before the game and I can't see it being a problem as they refunded my £22 on matchday last Wednesday for the ICT game (along with the £8 for the Hearts game).

Cheers Matt, although I don't think I have ever called the ticket office and got through.

LancashireHibby
01-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Cheers Matt, although I don't think I have ever called the ticket office and got through.

Pot luck on that score, I agree. Should be able to sort it in person though mate.

Joy Zipper
02-01-2012, 08:37 AM

I had already bought tickets for the Derby at £28 and they happily refunded the £8 when I took out a club membership.

Geo_1875
02-01-2012, 10:06 AM
Never had any problem contacting the ticket office or found the staff anything less than helpful. They have always resolved problems when they have arisen. I don't think they can be held responsible for Royal Mail deliveries or the regular malfunctions of the Ticketmaster system. However, some people would rather hold the club responsible for everything that goes wrong in the world.

HH81
02-01-2012, 10:10 AM
I had already bought tickets for the Derby at £28 and they happily refunded the £8 when I took out a club membership.

They never with me, I did it by phone and he didn't seem to know what was going on to be fair.

Beefster
02-01-2012, 02:09 PM
15,013. 6,000 short of capacity.

Bobo
02-01-2012, 02:11 PM
15,013. 6,000 short of capacity.

You can reverse the figures for the next home game.

Saorsa
02-01-2012, 02:12 PM
15,013. 6,000 short of capacity.that's the 3000 empty seats we had most games before (in the good times) + the 3000 empty seats they wasted millions adding.

LancashireHibby
02-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Much bigger than I think many expected but I wouldn't expect half that many for the St Johnstone game, especially if we struggle at Cowdenbeath.