PDA

View Full Version : Players should dye hair green until we are safe!

spike220
30-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Just a wee idea but perhaps all the players should dye their hair green till we are safe from the drop. this will achieve the following:1. Solidarity. 2. commitment to the cause. 3. easier to pick up your ow players on the pitch. 4. A bit of bloody mindedness into the game. GGTTH

bighairyfaeleith
30-12-2011, 06:46 AM
not sure about dying there hair green, but the basic idea of the players doing something to acknowledge the situation is a good one and would probably be a good thing to bring a bit of team spirit back into the camp.

for me the biggest problem we have is confidence, these players have been told for so long that they are ****, how can we expect them to play any better than ****!!

allezsauzee
30-12-2011, 08:11 AM
What about O'Hanlon? would he just paint his head green?

Woody70x2
30-12-2011, 08:21 AM
They could all dress up like British Gas men, or Meter Readers? Something like that... they are all a bunch of imposters, so they should all conform? :wink:

KiddA
30-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Just a wee idea but perhaps all the players should dye their hair green till we are safe from the drop. this will achieve the following:1. Solidarity. 2. commitment to the cause. 3. easier to pick up your ow players on the pitch. 4. A bit of bloody mindedness into the game. GGTTH

I remember under Mcleish the players all shaved there head. I believe it was Lovell's idea. I like it, very good for the team and can create a bit of unity :agree:

Scouse Hibee
30-12-2011, 03:08 PM

Oh really! How about the inovitave idea of wearing the green shirt of Hibs to instill the same four points.