PDA

View Full Version : Full house for the Derby

Littlest Hobo
29-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Really dreading the upcoming Derby not only will we get humped but we will get humped in front of probably the smallest Edinburgh Derby crowd in living memory.

As a ST holder I wouldn't mind if Rod gave the remaining tickets away for free to Hibs supporters who are on the data base.

Get a few old bums back on their old seats again.

scoopyboy
29-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Really dreading the upcoming Derby not only will we get humped but we will get humped in front of probably the smallest Edinburgh Derby crowd in living memory.

As a ST holder I wouldn't mind if Rod gave the remaining tickets away for free to Hibs supporters who are on the data base.

No way will it be the smallest in living memory, one when the main stand was being rebuilt was around 8500 and the one when the east was being rebuilt was small as well. Both were well short of the reduced capacity.

Brooster
29-12-2011, 08:31 PM
No way will it be the smallest in living memory, one when the main stand was being rebuilt was around 8500 and the one when the east was being rebuilt was small as well. Both were well short of the reduced capacity.

Dont let facts get in the way of a sensationalist posting a lot of p1sh Scoopyboy.

RIP
29-12-2011, 09:06 PM
This obsession with attendances was started by the ****s.

Most of us never caught on but it's clear that a few of us fell for it!!

nortonhibby
29-12-2011, 09:16 PM

Dam it RP And the word free tea went all over the screen thanks mate.

s2hart
29-12-2011, 10:40 PM
According to the offishie the away end is now sold out!!!

LancashireHibby
29-12-2011, 11:20 PM
According to the offishie the away end is now sold out!!!

Which means we don't be far off being outnumbered at our own ground...how depressing is that?!

Pete
29-12-2011, 11:37 PM
Which means we don't be far off being outnumbered at our own ground...how depressing is that?!

For gods sake...there's no way in hell the crowd will end up anywhere near that ratio.

Hibernia Na Eir
29-12-2011, 11:54 PM
until 90% of our current playing staff move on I won't be back. Utterly awful players. The worst of the worst.

fatbloke
30-12-2011, 12:13 AM
Dont let facts get in the way of a sensationalist posting a lot of p1sh Scoopyboy.

Typical East Lothian posters start a fight in an empty house.

Happy new year to you both when it comes.:thumbsup:

RIP
30-12-2011, 12:24 AM
until 90% of our current playing staff move on I won't be back. Utterly awful players. The worst of the worst.

Hibs supporters won't miss you

Bristolhibby
30-12-2011, 01:04 AM
I'll be there. Me and my Dad flying up from Bristol.

Gluttons for punishment that we are.

GGTTH!!!!!!

J

frazeHFC
30-12-2011, 01:08 AM
Bigger crowd the better. The singing section is nearly sold out so at least there will be one hell of an atmosphere! :thumbsup:

People who are a bit fed up and are not willing to pay money to go, fair enough. Those who appear to have given up or say "i'm not going back until they go" are not true fans imo.

brydekirk
30-12-2011, 05:54 AM
Anybody got info on the home ticket sales (how many have been sold). Thanks.

Frazerbob
30-12-2011, 08:07 AM
It might not be the lowest Derby crowd but it will be the most under capacity Derby crowd at ER for a long time, especially for a New Year Derby.

The away end is NOT sold out either. The deadline for away fans to buy tickets was 4pm yesterday so they are no longer available.

Wembley67
30-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Bigger crowd the better. The singing section is nearly sold out so at least there will be one hell of an atmosphere! :thumbsup:

People who are a bit fed up and are not willing to pay money to go, fair enough. Those who appear to have given up or say "i'm not going back until they go" are not true fans imo.

I'm a bigger fan than you, I'm much older so it means I have put more money into the club over the years.

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-12-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm a bigger fan than you, I'm much older so it means I have put more money into the club over the years.

Thats a fair point, I wish the internet was such a big thing when I was an uberfan, my self indulgence would have been nauseating!

Andy74
30-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Up where I sit there are normally rows and rows free. I couldn't get a ticket for a mate anywhere near me so I think the crowd will be okay.

stevenhibs
30-12-2011, 09:32 AM
My mate is coming up from Somerset too. I was thinking the same thing, glutton for punishment. Ha ha

I still have a sneaky feeling we'll win though. God knows why.

I'll be there. Me and my Dad flying up from Bristol.

Gluttons for punishment that we are.

GGTTH!!!!!!

J

scoopyboy
30-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Up where I sit there are normally rows and rows free. I couldn't get a ticket for a mate anywhere near me so I think the crowd will be okay.

That's the most encouraging post I've read for days.

scoopyboy
30-12-2011, 09:44 AM
Anybody got info on the home ticket sales (how many have been sold). Thanks.

I'm at work so not got the time.

You could go on to the Hibs website and check the seating plan as if you were going to purchase a ticket, if you can be bothered count the number of seats available and take that away from the capacity of the stadium.

brydekirk
30-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Cheers

shagpile
30-12-2011, 02:48 PM

We may well lose ,but it won't be the smallest crowd in living memory. The 6-2 game had around 12,000 people through the turnstiles.

Outnumbered?.:aok: So, we will have less than 3,500 supporters.

Be full of doom & gloom if you wish, but don't talk pish.