PDA

View Full Version : What is Billy Brown all about

Wellbankhibby
29-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Just heard a small snippet of Billy Brown being interviewed on Radio Scotland, talking about Him and JJ playing great football with the Yams and that they would be the 3rd force in Scottish football if they were still there. Not very inspiring to have him in our dugout now when we play them the next game. I dont know why PF wanted to keep him with us, sadly like many of our so called players his heart is not with us. :confused:

greenlex
29-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Just heard a small snippet of Billy Brown being interviewed on Radio Scotland, talking about Him and JJ playing great football with the Yams and that they would be the 3rd force in Scottish football if they were still there. Not very inspiring to have him in our dugout now when we play them the next game. I dont know why PF wanted to keep him with us, sadly like many of our so called players his heart is not with us. :confused:
When was the interview done?

Wellbankhibby
29-12-2011, 05:55 PM
When was the interview done?

Just heard it around 30 minutes ago. I would think it will be on tonights sportsound just after 6pm.

Golden Bear
29-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Just nae need Billy. What the hell are you thinking about?

:crazy:

PaulSmith
29-12-2011, 05:58 PM

It's true though but the good thing is that he 110% wants to prove this to Hearts so I have no problems whatsoever in what he has said

Hibercelona
29-12-2011, 06:00 PM
It's true though but the good thing is that he 110% wants to prove this to Hearts so I have no problems whatsoever in what he has said

Prove what to Hearts? That they're the 3rd force in Scottish football? :confused:

Either i've missed something, or he should pack his things and leave ER right now.

ancienthibby
29-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Prove what to Hearts? That they're the 3rd force in Scottish football? :confused:

Either i've missed something, or he should pack his things and leave ER right now.

You missed nothing, young man!

Talk about handing the incentive to your opponents before a crucial match!!

You are right - HE SHOULD BE LAUNCHED:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: :agree:

Golden Bear
29-12-2011, 06:13 PM

His remarks were ill timed to say the least and I can't for a minute think that his words of wisdom will have any motivational effects on the HIBS players prior to a Derby.

BroxburnHibee
29-12-2011, 06:25 PM
I smell a lynching :agree:

Hibercelona
You missed nothing, young man!

Talk about handing the incentive to your opponents before a crucial match!!

You are right - HE SHOULD BE LAUNCHED:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree: :agree:

With the funk we're currently in, he should have been talking about how his job here was to make us the 3rd biggest force in Scottish football and he should have been disregarding anything to do with Hearts.

It's bad enough having players with such a rotten attitude...

Bishop Hibee
I heard his interview and I think he's starting the psychological warfare on the yams early. A wee pop at them for underachieving and a go at Romanov for sacking him and Fat Jim. They were both experts at it for the dark side pre-derby.

No problem with anything he said.

hibbymark
29-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I really wanted to like Billy Brown and on paper with Pat Fenlons lack of spl knowledge and Billys wealth of experience it sounds good. But Im now looking

forward more and more to the day that fat jumbo gets a job and takes this hearts bassa with him

nortonhibby
29-12-2011, 06:32 PM
His remarks were ill timed to say the least and I can't for a minute think that his words of wisdom will have any motivational effects on the HIBS players prior to a Derby.

Another one of Don Feflons appointments need i say more.

Mikey
29-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Does anyone actually think that we're going into this game with BB wanting Hearts to win?

Golden Bear
29-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Does anyone actually think that we're going into this game with BB wanting Hearts to win?

Maybe not.

But some things are best left unsaid and his remarks definately come into this category.

He's proved himself to be an eejit, simple as that.

Dunbar Hibee
29-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Maybe not.

But some things are best left unsaid and his remarks definately come into this category.

He's proved himself to be an eejit, simple as that.

And not for the first time I will add.

Wellbankhibby
29-12-2011, 06:53 PM
I heard his interview and I think he's starting the psychological warfare on the yams early. A wee pop at them for underachieving and a go at Romanov for sacking him and Fat Jim. They were both experts at it for the dark side pre-derby.

If you think there is no problem with his interview you should have a good look at yourself. I agree with you he had a wee pop at the yams and the way they are run but he did NOTHING at all to inspire me or any players who heard what he said. He should have said that he was with Hibs now and all he wanted to discuss was how to beat them on Monday. It is CLEAR to me he is another one like calderwood who would rather be in another job. To me he is a Traitor in our camp and like CC get rid of him Pronto. NO EXCUSES

R'Albin
29-12-2011, 07:44 PM

This, him and Jumbo used to always do this before derbys. It's not like he wants them to win is it?

hibs0666
29-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Heard the interview. Brown made a good job of coming across as a gutted yam muppet.

BEEJ
29-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Another one of Don Feflons appointments need i say more.
Yes, you do.

:confused:

whiskyhibby
29-12-2011, 08:09 PM

:casper::casper::casper::casper:

harry-hibee
29-12-2011, 08:21 PM

I don't think he will be with us to long, after watching the dugout at tannadice i got the impression that Fenlon was just giving him lip service and that O'Brien is just holding back until Billy Brown is gone, for me the sooner the better.

ronaldo7
29-12-2011, 08:32 PM
I don't think he will be with us to long, after watching the dugout at tannadice i got the impression that Fenlon was just giving him lip service and that O'Brien is just holding back until Billy Brown is gone, for me the sooner the better.

:aok:

BoltonHibee
29-12-2011, 08:34 PM

If that was the case, why wouldn't he just **** him off now?

ronaldo7
29-12-2011, 09:00 PM
If that was the case, why wouldn't he just **** him off now?

He's squeezing every ounce of knowledge out before he goes. 5 minutes should do it.

nortonhibby
29-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Yes, you do.

:confused:

Don Teflon. hows that:pfgwa

AlbertK86
29-12-2011, 11:50 PM
He should have been emptied. Too much influence on Pat. Needed complete overhaul from completely new management team

Jones28
30-12-2011, 12:59 AM
If you think there is no problem with his interview you should have a good look at yourself. I agree with you he had a wee pop at the yams and the way they are run but he did NOTHING at all to inspire me or any players who heard what he said. He should have said that he was with Hibs now and all he wanted to discuss was how to beat them on Monday. It is CLEAR to me he is another one like calderwood who would rather be in another job. To me he is a Traitor in our camp and like CC get rid of him Pronto. NO EXCUSES

Look at what he is saying, its not about inspiring Hibs players or fans or whatever, its about trying to rile the Hearts players, have a go at them and get them psychologically. He's learned from Jeffries, who IMHO was a master at this.

Phil D. Rolls
30-12-2011, 05:28 PM

He should never darken his door again, lest he suffer a whipping that will take him to within an inch of his very life, the young poppinjay must be taught his place. Etc.

Cropley10
31-12-2011, 11:03 AM
Look at what he is saying, its not about inspiring Hibs players or fans or whatever, its about trying to rile the Hearts players, have a go at them and get them psychologically. He's learned from Jeffries, who IMHO was a master at this. :agree: :panic:

Mikey
31-12-2011, 12:53 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/european/billy_brown_rallies_hibs_for_capital_crunch_1_2032 066