PDA

View Full Version : I feel we are going to get ripped a new ring

cam75
29-12-2011, 12:53 PM
This is the worst I have felt going into a Derby and I have put in thousands of.miles and pounds.just to see the team I loved win lose or draw,but now i cant be ****ed to even make Plans to keep üp to date with the scores,because its 1 point or Nil,im sick or it to be fair,and untill the price or Football drops and gets real il Not be back.

Touch screen phones are another thing that can.get to ****

RIP
29-12-2011, 04:00 PM
This is the worst I have felt going into a Derby and I have put in thousands of.miles and pounds.just to see the team I loved win lose or draw,but now i cant be ****ed to even make Plans to keep üp to date with the scores,because its 1 point or Nil,im sick or it to be fair,and untill the price or Football drops and gets real il Not be back.

the supporters will be there mate

Liam89
29-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I love how you completely go off topic and rant about touch screen phones at the end.

lucky
29-12-2011, 04:12 PM
If your not interested in Hibs no more why post on hibs.net then? Away and grow up you attention seeking twat.

leithsansiro
29-12-2011, 04:15 PM

Totally agree - in the past I sent a fairly saucy text to my mum, rather than to my missus. Ooops. Suffice it to say, it wasn't well appreciated.

I also dislike escalators. They can get to f***, all just gracelessly rising or falling, lording it up just because they have moving serrated edges, making regular stairs feel insufficient. :agree:

hibsbollah
29-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Just on the basis that derbies seem to fly in the face of reality more than other games, i think we'll shock everyone and ourselves with a 2-1 win.

Lewis Stevenson will score a 35 yard bicycle kick into the top corner but will be ripped a new hole by the hibs.net literati for not doing it consistently enough.

And i'd like to add that i hate that feeling when a lift goes up and it leaves your stomach behind for a few seconds, like you've just dropped a big turd.

Mikeystewart
29-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Just on the basis that derbies seem to fly in the face of reality more than other games, i think we'll shock everyone and ourselves with a 2-1 win.

Lewis Stevenson will score a 35 yard bicycle kick into the top corner but will be ripped a new hole by the hibs.net literati for not doing it consistently enough.

And i'd like to add that i hate that feeling when a lift goes up and it leaves your stomach behind for a few seconds, like you've just dropped a big turd.

Nearly choked on ma mince pie :top marks

spike220
30-12-2011, 08:51 AM

Lewis Stevenson will score a 35 yard bicycle kick into the top corner but will be ripped a new hole by the hibs.net literati for not doing it consistently enough :clapper: Too right, and the irony would be lost on them!!!

Another thing I hate is when people say brought but mean bought. That just gets on my wick. - I am sure the Hibs board could do more to address this kind of thing happening.

allezsauzee
30-12-2011, 08:59 AM
Text Speak..that can GTF too

GGTTH

Carheenlea
30-12-2011, 09:06 AM
I think we should remind ourselves that it is Hearts we are playing, a joke club who albeit have slightly better players than us, and not Barcelona. Hearts will be favourites but it will hardly be classed as a shock if (when) we beat them on the 2nd.
About time everyone manned up a bit and start to get fired up for this. I'm pretty sure Pat Fenlon will be.

cam75
30-12-2011, 12:07 PM
If your not interested in Hibs no more why post on hibs.net then? Away and grow up you attention seeking twat.

Ouch that really hurts,Attention seeking Twat!Grow a pair mate,im sick of the passion from the players and the so called fans who love to rip into players when a pass or shot is not of Messis class,We are hibs and always will be,i grew up in the Alex miller era that was tough but right now i cant be ersed,im sure when Monday comes around and im on my way back to Edinburgh,il be making a few calls to get a ticket.

PS

Its hibs.net

for football fans not just us hibs BTW

:cb

Hibercelona
30-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I think we should remind ourselves that it is Hearts we are playing, a joke club who albeit have slightly better players than us, and not Barcelona. Hearts will be favourites but it will hardly be classed as a shock if (when) we beat them on the 2nd.
About time everyone manned up a bit and start to get fired up for this. I'm pretty sure Pat Fenlon will be.

Great! Perhaps we can sign him up for a day?

The players certainly wont be fired up. (as always...)

Hibrandenburg
30-12-2011, 02:49 PM
One thing you can be sure of, they will be even more fired up than usual. The believers can smell blood and the realists know that this could be their last realistic chance of a derby win for a long long time.

Jim44
30-12-2011, 03:07 PM
The Derby 'effect' no longer applies. The difference between us and them has become too great for us to have any chance of winning. Our defence will let us down. Keeping them to 3 goals or less will be a result. If I had written this a few years ago I would have been dreading the match. As it is I have gradually been numbed into accepting it as just another defeat.

30-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Hearts are a poor bunch but as always they will turn up at the derby with far more fight, passion and will to win (hence why they usual do win). Our lot are gutless and lack any desire or fight, and are prepared to just accept defeat. There is no real strong leadership in the team (our captain is just looking to get down the M8 ASAP for god sake!), no strong leader that can really rally the team and inspire and lift the team.

Well they owe us, the amount of utter utter garbage us fans have had to painfully endure this last year or so. A win on monday wont lift us out of the state we are in just now in terms of league positions etc but would give the whole club a massive morale lift, which is something we desperately need and will hopefully spark a run of decent results.

Ill be there on monday night, getting behind my team. I can understand people not wanting to come along anymore and being frustrated at the current dire state of the team but the team need as much support as possible just now, walking away in protest is not going to benefit anyone.

GGTTH

Hibs90
30-12-2011, 03:49 PM
he difference between us and them has become too great for us to have any chance of winning. Keeping them to 3 goals or less will be a result.

Nah.

:rolleyes:

Big Frank
30-12-2011, 04:47 PM
Nah.

:top marks

Correct Meeko...... "keeping the merricks down to 3 goals or less will be a result" WTF :faf:

Jim44
02-01-2012, 04:19 PM
The Derby 'effect' no longer applies. The difference between us and them has become too great for us to have any chance of winning. Our defence will let us down. Keeping them to 3 goals or less will be a result. If I had written this a few years ago I would have been dreading the match. As it is I have gradually been numbed into accepting it as just another defeat.

Nah.

:top marks

Correct Meeko...... "keeping the merricks down to 3 goals or less will be a result" WTF :faf:

Not so funny now. I'm rarely a 'told you so' type but it cheeses you off when you're laughed down for being realistic and giving an opinion. A bit OTT for me to call it a result but they gave us the drubbing which was on the cards for all to see.