PDA

View Full Version : Dunfermline 14th January 2012 - Positive thread.

Sammy7nil
29-12-2011, 10:32 AM
With perhaps 1 or 2 new players in by then lets

force Dunfermline to open their closed stand.
make this a cup final take the wife take the kids lets get 6k plus shouting on the Hibs.
take a loud positive colorful support.
show the players the manager and the board what it could be like if we had a winning team.

Most of all lets be Hibby's support the team when they need it most and get the 3 points.

Andy74
29-12-2011, 10:34 AM

make this a cup final take the wife take the kids lets get 6k plus shouting on the Hibs.
show the players the manager and the board what it could be like if we had a winning team.

Most of all lets be Hibby's support the team when they need it most and get the 3 points.

I draw the line at spending more time with the wife.

mickki40
29-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Train last time was brilliant. sang all the way there... all the way back. abysmal result. Sect 43 will go in bigger numbers this time. We need to back the players. this is a must win game for us. So support the cabbage guys...however, I am not getting married.

Mikey
29-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Getting a big support, that backs the team, is important for that game.

Let's do it folks.

Keith_M
29-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Take the wife!?!?!

:shocked:

Broken Gnome
29-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Fife two weekends in a row??!

RIP
29-12-2011, 11:09 AM
One for the supporters

Aldo
29-12-2011, 11:41 AM
Aldo's birthday weekend. Hopefully a very good way to start the celebrations??

Spike Mandela
29-12-2011, 11:47 AM
It is only January so no chance but If it was Feb 14th I would have taken the wife as a Valentine treat.:fibber:

At The Edge
29-12-2011, 11:50 AM
The mrs has actually expressed an interest in coming to this game? Not sure why but i'll bring her along.
Last away game she went to was Killie and we got beat 2-1, not a good omen! :greengrin

Malthibby
29-12-2011, 11:55 AM
I'll be there with the good lady, assuming my wife can't make it.
GG

EskbankHibby
29-12-2011, 11:57 AM
It's worth going to EEP for the stovies and the bridies alone, they were the highlight from the 2-2 game earlier this season.

Not taking the wife, she doesn't like stovies.

scuttle
29-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Great idea in theory,but if the yams hump us and Cowdenbeath horse us out the cup then there will be no c*** there.
The next game is the biggest ,lets do it for that one

Sammy7nil
29-12-2011, 12:20 PM
Great idea in theory,but if the yams hump us and Cowdenbeath horse us out the cup then there will be no c*** there.
The next game is the biggest ,lets do it for that one

I have no positive hopes for the derby it will be many of their players last game for the club and they should have too much for us. (Hopfully the last game for many of our players too)

If we cant win or at least keep a clean sheet against Beath then this squad will have confirmed hey are the WORST group of Hibs players in living memorey.

The IMPORTANT game is Dunfermline the other 2 are bonuses.

nortonhibby
29-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Good idea, also we must be positive as Dunfy have not won a home game all seson they are there for the taking.:pfgwa

scuttle
29-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Every match is a cup final now IMO

brydekirk
29-12-2011, 12:27 PM

Take somebody else's wife, its for a good cause !!

Sammy7nil
29-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Every match is a cup final now IMO

I agree.

But some games compare to League cup finals and some are Champs league finals. Dunfermline is the CL.

If we beat Dunfermline twice it will go a very long way in deciding who goes down.

Andy74
29-12-2011, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=Andy74;3054352]I draw the line at spending more time with the wife.[/QUOT

Take somebody else's wife, its for a good cause !!

You might be on to something.

Anyone got a wife to spare for the game?

We could start a swap board or something?

I'm willing to swap a young, slim blonde with an ample bosom - if anyone has one of those.

Sammy7nil
02-01-2012, 03:15 PM
More than ever we all need to be there.

weecounty hibby
02-01-2012, 03:25 PM
It is only January so no chance but If it was Feb 14th I would have taken the wife as a Valentine treat.:fibber:
Cmon Spike, I'm sure Maria would love an early Valentines gift. And not the usual drunken one either:wink:

02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
More than ever we all need to be there.

Absolutely, this could be our most important game of the season! As sad as that is.

:flag:

Sir David Gray
02-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Absolutely, this could be our most important game of the season! As sad as that is.

:flag:

No 'could' about it, it will be our most important game of the season, in fact it's Dunfermline's most important game of the season as well.

Whoever loses this game will really be in big trouble.

I just hope that we'll have about four or five new players signed and available before then.

down-the-slope
02-01-2012, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=brydekirk;3054545]

You might be on to something.

Anyone got a wife to spare for the game?

We could start a swap board or something?

I'm willing to swap a young, slim blonde with an ample bosom - if anyone has one of those.

Andy...could you just clarify...are you offering one....or looking for one ...and could you define 'Young ' Slim' and 'ample' more clearly :confused:

Mikey
07-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Travel and ticket info here......

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?224933-Dunfermline-Ticket-amp-Travel-Info

Jay
07-01-2012, 07:10 PM
My wife wont be there either. However me and 2 kids will be

Mikey
07-01-2012, 07:19 PM
My wife wont be there either. However me and 2 kids will be

Something you haven't told us Mrs?? :greengrin

tetley
07-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Would love to go and see this crucial game will depend if the other half will go, they started to prove themselves today at the Cowdenbeath but made silly mistakes, if they can beat a division 2 team today, I would like to think they can beat the bottom of the SPL team and with positive support it can be achieved

Ps I had faith in them today and put a cheeky bet on a 2-1 half time score and thanks hibs you did me proud

At The Edge
07-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Just got my ticket! :thumbsup:
thought it would be a pay at the gate game so didn't get one in the pre general sale,
hopefully Ozzy's back and will thread those balls through to Doyle and Sparky

:pfgwa

Part/Time Supporter
07-01-2012, 07:25 PM
Dunfermline backup goalie (Gallacher is injured for the season) made another goof today. Presumably they will sign another one before next weekend?

frazeHFC
07-01-2012, 07:28 PM
£26 train ticket, doubt i will make it. :boo hoo:

Jay
07-01-2012, 07:31 PM
Something you haven't told us Mrs?? :greengrin

As I look across at a drunken husband snoring rather loudly a girl can dream! Anyhoo I presumed would be a cash gate and now have to get to ER for tickets thats a pain!

Franck Stanton
07-01-2012, 07:33 PM
thought it would be a pay at the gate game so didn't get one in the pre general sale,

Fenlon in Edin Evening News article stating Ozzy will be back for this game, sadly I am on holiday so wont make this game, give them a shout for me lads. It's a "Must Win" game, get the 3 points here - give us a wee bit breathing space , new players coming in [hopefully], and kick-start our season.

nortonhibby
07-01-2012, 07:50 PM

I feel a bit at the edge with this game bit of a suspect device but Paddy will get his first league win:pfgwa

greenlex
07-01-2012, 07:52 PM
I feel a bit at the edge with this game bit of a suspect device but Paddy will get his first league win:pfgwa
Are you on drugs? Seriously. Are you?

hibsbollah
07-01-2012, 07:55 PM

I think this is the strangest post Ive ever read. Do you work in bomb disposal?:confused:

Irish_Steve
07-01-2012, 08:12 PM
A Stiff little Finger`s fan methinks, Hibsbollah

KingFranck
07-01-2012, 08:22 PM
A Stiff little Finger`s fan methinks, Hibsbollah

Yep he must be good to see he hasnt had a Wasted Life supporting Hearts back to the Pars game come on Hibs Go For It

nortonhibby
07-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Yep he must be good to see he hasnt had a Wasted Life supporting Hearts back to the Pars game come on Hibs Go For It

The inflamable material is planted in my head but an asbestos PBS Id feel a wasted life if i supported that lot HANX
Straw Dog :flag:

nortonhibby
07-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Are you on drugs? Seriously. Are you?

Wait and see:flag:

Hainan Hibs
07-01-2012, 08:35 PM
I feel I'm taking drugs just by reading this thread:confused:

Mikey
07-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Any chance we can keep it on topic? It's not very often we get a positive Hibs thread :greengrin

Sammy7nil
08-01-2012, 02:26 AM
started this thread a while ago - Hibs now have a win and we should All roll up next week lets **** the pars

Seveno
08-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm away next weekend so can't manage. :boo hoo:

Will someone cheer twice as hard for me ?

Saorsa
08-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Dunfermline backup goalie (Gallacher is injured for the season) made another goof today. Presumably they will sign another one before next weekend?If it is him though folk can get on his case instead of........ :wink: Who knows what that could do.

ALF TUPPER
08-01-2012, 03:35 PM

Dont have a wife. Maybe I'll borrow someone elses :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
08-01-2012, 03:54 PM
im going and taking the wee one again

this is a biggy for us

greenlex
08-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Dont have a wife. Maybe I'll borrow someone elses :greengrin
After much thought you can have mine.:agree:

weecounty hibby
08-01-2012, 04:17 PM
After much thought you can have mine.:agree:

After not much thought you can have mine!

greenlex
08-01-2012, 04:20 PM
After not much thought you can have mine!

:greengrin Nah your alright. Phil will need to have a good hunt for mine. I haven't seen her for about 6 years.

weecounty hibby
08-01-2012, 04:34 PM
:greengrin Nah your alright. Phil will need to have a good hunt for mine. I haven't seen her for about 6 years.

Now that is great, I haven't seen mine all afternoon and I think that is lucky!

Sammy7nil
11-01-2012, 04:17 PM
My mate got 7 tickets and the travel ha been arranged lets give them a good gubbing 0 - 3 the Cabbage (Hic Hic Hic too much drink)

P.S. The Mrs turned down the chance to see the Mighty Hibernian so if anyone has a spare one going give me a shout :greengrin

yorkshire hib
11-01-2012, 07:14 PM
biggest game of season. 3 1 hibs:rolleyes:

tetley
11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Got my tickets today so me and the other half will be there to show our support in this crucial game

Mon the Hibees!!!

nortonhibby
11-01-2012, 09:09 PM
If we get beat we need to keep our cool Paddy is just in the door:pfgwalets just give Paddy time Jan is a long month once we bring new players in we will be okay.

Its only one game lets not panic if it goes wrong.:pfgwa

Hibbylad86
12-01-2012, 09:01 AM
If we get beat we need to keep our cool Paddy is just in the door:pfgwalets just give Paddy time Jan is a long month once we bring new players in we will be okay.

Its only one game lets not panic if it goes wrong.:pfgwa

:top marks

Well said norton. Lets stay positive though and assume we are going to win the game. Got a good feeling for 2-1 Hibs

green glory
12-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Osbourne should be available by Saturday (crucial) and Garry O supposedly getting over the toe problem. If this loan deal with George Francombe goes through as rumoured, then maybe a new RB too.

Hibees to thump the Pars!!! :thumbsup:

Spike Mandela
12-01-2012, 04:27 PM
Mark Kerr ( former Aberdeen and Utd player) training with Dunfermline.:aok:

Dashing Bob S
12-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Okay, let's smash Dunfermline and issue such an abject humiliation that their team never gets another point this season, while we storm the table making a late storm into Europe and lifting the Scottish Cup, which sets us up for flag and Europa glory, before the following season, the big one, the CL and an 8-4 win over Barca.

mutley
12-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Well I wasn't planning on going, however, ticket in hand so I'll be there, mon the cabbage let's get out if thus hole we've dug ourselves into.

GGTTH

edinburghhibee
13-01-2012, 08:04 AM
"Supporters and the club have to start to stand up to people. This is a big club. We've got to be much stronger mentally. We're as big a club as they are, if not bigger."

Quote taken from the gaffer himself... lets get behind the boys the mora!!! I must be getting ill I am fancying hibs to win 3-1

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Massive game tomorrow, I hope the players are really up for it, and give us something to cheer about.

Billy Whizz
13-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Massive game tomorrow, I hope the players are really up for it, and give us something to cheer about.

Got my tickets. Hopefully we can sellout our end?

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Got my tickets. Hopefully we can sellout our end?

The fact that there is cash gate, might entice more to make trip through.... Hope it's full Billy, this match is huge

Billy Whizz
13-01-2012, 10:55 AM
The fact that there is cash gate, might entice more to make trip through.... Hope it's full Billy, this match is huge

I know. Would you take a point tomorrow

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 10:56 AM
I know. Would you take a point tomorrow

Yes I would, I see it more of a must not lose as opposed to a must win...........

Billy Whizz
13-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes I would, I see it more of a must not lose as opposed to a must win...........

I agree. A defeat would be a terrible result and would just add to the tension. Whatever happens we won't stay up or be relegated on tomorrows result but it may give us confidence to go on a run. Think Stephens will be in for O'Hanlon?

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 11:08 AM
I agree. A defeat would be a terrible result and would just add to the tension. Whatever happens we won't stay up or be relegated on tomorrows result but it may give us confidence to go on a run. Think Stephens will be in for O'Hanlon?

Agree with that. Yes think Stephens will return, and hope to see a 4-4-2 tomorrow with Doyle and Griffiths up front.....

Sammy7nil
13-01-2012, 11:17 AM

Not accepting a point for me.

We are playing a team who is bottom of the league and has failed to win at home all season. They leak goals and we can score so no need to accept a point. Lets get this job done asap and open a gap between us and the very Poor Pars team.

Baldy Foghorn
13-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Not accepting a point for me.

We are playing a team who is bottom of the league and has failed to win at home all season. They leak goals and we can score so no need to accept a point. Lets get this job done asap and open a gap between us and the very Poor Pars team.

They came to ER and won, and managed 2-2 draw first time at EEP....... No guarantees of us winning, we all want the win, but we must not lose......

Sammy7nil
13-01-2012, 11:27 AM
I know Baldy but i will take the gamble we are good enough not to get beat by the Pars.

Doyle 1st goalscoreer Hibs win 0 - 3 Bring it on.

nortonhibby
13-01-2012, 11:34 AM
They came to ER and won, and managed 2-2 draw first time at EEP....... No guarantees of us winning, we all want the win, but we must not lose......

Agreed we must not lose if we can keep it tight go with 4-5-1 and sneak a 0-0 draw it would keep us above them and give us something to build on.

PatHead
13-01-2012, 11:37 AM
Agreed we must not lose if we can keep it tight go with 4-5-1 and sneak a 0-0 draw it would keep us above them and give us something to build on.

Did Calderwood not get it in the neck for saying a 0-0 draw would have been acceptable? (know that was at home)

Hope Fenlon is more ambitious. 3-2 to the Hibs

Leithenhibby
13-01-2012, 11:54 AM
It's time to "Stand Up And Be Counted" me thinks, and that's not directed at our fans :wink:

It's directed at the whole package, that we call "Hibernian FC :agree: 0-2 The Hi-Bees. :aok:

nortonhibby
13-01-2012, 12:06 PM
Did Calderwood not get it in the neck for saying a 0-0 draw would have been acceptable? (know that was at home)

Hope Fenlon is more ambitious. 3-2 to the Hibs

He did and rightly so, however this is an away game a win would be great but not to lose is priority a loss would see us adfift by 2 points with Pars having a game in hand.
We still have to play them at ER As well so ball is firmly in our court.

Sammy7nil
15-01-2012, 12:43 AM

Amost a check on them all the wife did not make it but hey ho :greengrin

Great support well done one and all .