PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time .............................

Sammy7nil
28-12-2011, 09:48 PM
When was the last time Hibs were not dominated by a team at ER.

Hibs have been 2nd best in almost every game I have seen at ER in the past 18 months it is embarassing, watching teams like ICT and St Mirren out playing, out thinking and out fighting very poor Hibs teams.

These players have consistently confirmed they are not good enough what a HUGE task PF has.

Www1875hfc
28-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Exactly what me and my mates have spoke about on numerous occasions.

Cant remember the last time we actually dominated a home game.

Fenlon must now realise the massive task he has on his hands just keeping this club in the SPL.

If we cant win our home games against the likes of ICT and Dunfermline,then we will get what we deserve.

fatbloke
28-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Last one Ican remember was a 3-0 SC victory against ICT when Mixu took over. Seems about 20 years ago now.

Hibbyradge
28-12-2011, 10:18 PM
This season, FFS. :brickwall

Berwick Rangers! :wink:

Sammy7nil
28-12-2011, 10:23 PM
This season, FFS. :brickwall

Berwick Rangers! :wink:

:greengrin

Joking aside we were less than convincing against a junior team before edging past them.

500miles
28-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Were we really dominated tonight? We gave them the centre of midfield, with only Towell and Stevenson to battle a midfield 3, but we certainly stood up to the majority of what they threw at us. Sadly, it was our inability to create something meaningful which was our ruin tonight. Wingers and a proper number 10, or midfield playmaker.

nortonhibby
28-12-2011, 10:31 PM
When was the last time Hibs were not dominated by a team at ER.

Hibs have been 2nd best in almost every game I have seen at ER in the past 18 months it is embarassing, watching teams like ICT and St Mirren out playing, out thinking and out fighting very poor Hibs teams.

These players have consistently confirmed they are not good enough what a HUGE task PF has.

Off topic but we did dominate the Huns in there back yard in a nice 0-3 Win last year.:flag:

Sammy7nil
28-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Were we really dominated tonight? We gave them the centre of midfield, with only Towell and Stevenson to battle a midfield 3, but we certainly stood up to the majority of what they threw at us. Sadly, it was our inability to create something meaningful which was our ruin tonight. Wingers and a proper number 10, or midfield playmaker.

Hibs were Woeful created Nothing only one team tried to play football and it was not Hibs.
In the 1st half it was embarrasing how much of the ball they had. Hibs are incapable of holding on to the ball very rarely do we make 3 passes before it is hoofed.

In the 2nd half they were less dominant but for me they were still the better team.