PDA

View Full Version : Ticket office opening hours?

Antifa Hibs
26-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Is it open tomorrow guys..?

Mikey
26-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I would think so. Are you going in person?

The ticket area in the club shop will definitely be open...................as long as the shop is open :greengrin

Gala Foxes
26-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Don't expect any queues

Hibi
27-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Anyone know if they are open? been trying to speak to someone their for a couple of days now and not getting any answer. I live out of town and can't make every game and see the hassle trying to get tickets for a game is a nightmare (not to mention expensive with booking fees) so thought this club membership idea would be really good.

But once again what a hassle, I booked a few for my family and only 1 has turned up ahead of the game tomorrow and I can't physically get to speak to somone!!!

It's so frustrating, its hard enough motivating yourself to travel to watch them at the minute, why do they therefore have to make it so difficult to get to games, what was wrong with turning up every week and paying a tenner to get in!!!!

KWJ
27-12-2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.hibsshop.co.uk/

Says
The Clubstore will be closed on Boxing Day and will be open for our fantastic Sale on the 27th December.

Welcome to the Hibernian Clubstore
TELEPHONE NO: 0131 656 7078

Clubstore Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9.00am to 5.00pm

down the slope
27-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Just back after getting wed tickets and there was a small que , get your tickets in the Hibs shop.

TheEastTerrace
27-12-2011, 12:46 PM
There's no-one manning the ticket office phone.

I ordered the Club Membership on Friday and paid for special delivery so it would be here in time for the ICT game tomorrow night. I appreciate we are all at the mercy of the Royal Mail over the festive period, but if there was any doubt about fans getting their Club Membership in time via postal delivery, why was the ICT game offered in the deal?

thebakerboy
27-12-2011, 01:22 PM
After on-line problems and the booking fee (to buy something that gives no booking fees?????) I went in on Friday morning (no queue) and girl said card would be ready for me anytime Wednesday at shop or before game at ticket office loaded with my ICT ticket , it took approx 5 mins. and 20mins travel each way , I do live out of town but roads were quiet.

RoxburghHibs
27-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Anyone know if they are open? been trying to speak to someone their for a couple of days now and not getting any answer. I live out of town and can't make every game and see the hassle trying to get tickets for a game is a nightmare (not to mention expensive with booking fees) so thought this club membership idea would be really good.

But once again what a hassle, I booked a few for my family and only 1 has turned up ahead of the game tomorrow and I can't physically get to speak to somone!!!

It's so frustrating, its hard enough motivating yourself to travel to watch them at the minute, why do they therefore have to make it so difficult to get to games, what was wrong with turning up every week and paying a tenner to get in!!!!

I also live out of town. I always arrange to pick up my tickets from the ticket office before kick off. Just give yourself an extra 5-10 mins in case of a small queue.

Job done

Antifa Hibs
27-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Yep the club store is open for tickets. Seemed to be doing a good wee trade with Hertz and memberships cards. Even a few Jambos in handing last minute applications in!