PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas from OZ

Forza Fred
24-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Its Christmas morning here, and the prsents have been opened.

Thought I was getting a HIbs victory for Xmas as I was awake at slily oçlock to see Griffiths slot his goal home'..fell asleep thinking we had won.

Woke up to fáce the harsh reality..and mandatory hangover!

Let's all hope the Christmas present we end up getting is the preservation of our SPL status, and hopefully better days ahead, as I'm sure we are all tired of being so abysmally bad!!

So greetings and best wishes to all...things can only get better...surely?

Jonnyboy
24-12-2011, 09:11 PM

Thought I was getting a HIbs victory for Xmas as I was awake at slily oçlock to see Griffiths slot his goal home'..fell asleep thinking we had won.

Let's all hope the Christmas present we end up getting is the preservation of our SPL status, and hopefully better days ahead, as I'm sure we are all tired of being so abysmally bad!!

Lets hope so Fred :agree:

Merry Christmas to you and yours buddy :thumbsup:

The Voice Of Reason
24-12-2011, 09:13 PM

Seasons Greetings Fred. :thumbsup:

The bit in bold - certainly hope so, or we are going down quicker than a whores drawers !

tbfhibs
24-12-2011, 09:37 PM

merry xmas ff ggtth

greenlex
25-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Avery Merry Christmas from Lex Towers to you all:xwave:xbell:xlol:blowing:dizzy::rudolph:santa: snowman:snowman1

SteveHFC
25-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Merry Christmas :party::tree