PDA

View Full Version : A Xmas Message to all the Hibs Players

The Voice Of Reason
24-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Seasons greetings lads, really hope that you have a brilliant Xmas. :aok::aok:

Thank you so much for making the fans Xmas an extra special one.

Really, thanks a lot. :agree:

P.S I hope Fenlon has you in tomorrow on Xmas Day running up and down the sand dunes at Gullane......you bunch of gutless, spineless, talentless pr1cks. T*ssers the lot of you. Ho Ho Ho.

Baldy Foghorn
24-12-2011, 05:29 PM

P.S I hope Fenlon has you in tomorrow on Xmas Day running up and down the sand dunes at Gullane......you bunch of gutless, spineless, talentless pr1cks. T*ssers the lot of you. Ho Ho Ho.

The players are gutless, no pride no passion, and not a natural leader amongst them.....

Very hacked off tonight........

burghhibs
24-12-2011, 05:36 PM
Coming Soon.................
The January Sales.........Most of a Football Team going cheap
Limited Talent, Passion and Pride......Happy to pick up wages when other's go without lol :na na:

Davy Mac
24-12-2011, 05:55 PM
First game in a while.

Took the kids along today and yet again another great turnout from the fans, but our team are a bunch of rank amateurs.

No reading of the game, can't tackle, slow, cumbersome, no vision, unfit, careless, tentative, uninterested and to be honest - wage thiefs.

Who are these imposters, how the hell did we end up with this bunch of no hopers.

I'm baffled, I really am.

Franck Stanton
24-12-2011, 05:58 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself. Wife just asked me how many of the starting line-up today [ watching it on Alba just now] that I would keep. Went through them individually and even shocked myself as only Griffiths was my answer

Teuchter Hibbie
24-12-2011, 06:55 PM
being 18 years old, i can confidently say this is the worst hibs team i have ever seen by a fair distance. duffys relegation team was a bit before my time as i was only 4, but my dad informs me that at least they showed a bit of grit and passion on the pitch. poor fenlon is left to sort out the utter *****e left by calderwood, and no doubt if he doesn't start getting results the fans will be on his back. usually on here i tend to think people are too harsh on certain players, and are very quick to stick the boot in, but terms like "wage thief" are utterly appropriate for a frighteningly high number of the current side. paddy fenlon, you have your work well and truly cut out.

Sammy7nil
24-12-2011, 07:24 PM
Merry Christmas Guys hope you and your famlies have a great day.

Hope you come back rejuvenated and determined. Lets have less of the same lets see a BIG change in the coming year beat ICT and the Hearts.

May be a big ask but believe you can do it.

Steve20
24-12-2011, 07:26 PM
These players aren't good enough to turn it round.

The Voice Of Reason
24-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Merry Christmas Guys hope you and your famlies have a great day.

Hope you come back rejuvenated and determined. Lets have less of the same lets see a BIG change in the coming year beat ICT and the Hearts.

May be a big ask but believe you can do it.

Nothing against your families lads, but I hope they miss you for a couple of hours on Xmas Day while you are given a hard session at a cold, wet and windy Gulland Sand Dunes ! :aok:

The Voice Of Reason
24-12-2011, 07:28 PM
These players aren't good enough to turn it round.

Nail on head :agree:

mca
24-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Nail on head :agree:

Some of the squad are needing a Nail on the Head.....

The Sea-gull
24-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Much as we laugh and speculate about the situation over the road, even though they are desperate for the cash, teams will still want their players in January and will pay them more than they would pay for any of ours right now.

The Voice Of Reason
24-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Much as we laugh and speculate about the situation over the road, even though they are desperate for the cash, teams will still want their players in January and will pay them more than they would pay for any of ours right now.

Agreed. As I alluded to in another post, we will struggle to offload our bunch of goons in January. Very few of them would get a game for any other SPL teams - sad but true. :boo hoo:

The Sea-gull
24-12-2011, 09:30 PM
By this stage in the season the league really does not lie. We are the second worst team only stopped from being worst by goal difference. A true measure of how bad we are. The dons have performed a couple of times this season v the pars and united. ICT are widely regarded as not having picked up the points they deserve. Have we performed well at all this season? No. Have we been unlucky. No. Be worrie. Very worried.

Sergeant Hibs
25-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Really think we need a clear out keep 4 or 5 players but 90% of these tosspots are wage theifs

Keith_M
25-12-2011, 04:49 PM

Come on now, tell us what you really think. None of this beating about the bush and sitting on the fence with your opinions. :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
25-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Come on now, tell us what you really think. None of this beating about the bush and sitting on the fence with your opinions. :greengrin

:tee hee:

bruno
26-12-2011, 08:21 AM
My message to the Hibs players is keep it up.Seriously though Dunfermline are incredibly poor so Hibs won't go down even without changing team in January. My only wish is the decent youngsters you have are not held back in their development playing in a losing team. I think already Booth has stagnated but has the ability to prove he can play comfortably at Hibs and at a higher level. All our youngsters have been recalled this week which makes me think we're going to get yet more bad news imminently so January second could be day for you to kick start season against us.

Kammy1875
26-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Not the players fault they are *****.

**** the hearts

Davy Mac
26-12-2011, 10:34 AM
My message to the Hibs players is keep it up.Seriously though Dunfermline are incredibly poor so Hibs won't go down even without changing team in January. My only wish is the decent youngsters you have are not held back in their development playing in a losing team. I think already Booth has stagnated but has the ability to prove he can play comfortably at Hibs and at a higher level. All our youngsters have been recalled this week which makes me think we're going to get yet more bad news imminently so January second could be day for you to kick start season against us.

I have to agree with the bit in bold.:agree:

With regards to relegation, after watching the team on Saturday I'm not so sure, we have a team who couldnae fight their way out of a paper bag.

I think the derby is a chance for Hibs to make up for some lost time against your mob and some of these duds better get their archies in gear as I expect nothing less against a Hertz team who are probably at their weakest for some time.

The Voice Of Reason
26-12-2011, 11:36 AM
I have to agree with the bit in bold.:agree:

With regards to relegation, after watching the team on Saturday I'm not so sure, we have a team who couldnae fight their way out of a paper bag.

I think the derby is a chance for Hibs to make up for some lost time against your mob and some of these duds better get their archies in gear as I expect nothing less against a Hertz team who are probably at their weakest for some time.

That may be the case, but look at their bench on Saturday against Motherwell (who they COMFORTABLY beat 2-0) :-

* 30 MacDonald,
* 05 Barr,
* 13 Obua,
* 11 Driver,
* 19 Skacel,
* 34 Stewart,
* 18 Novikovas

At least 4 of their bench would comfortably stroll into our 1st team ! :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Eyrie
26-12-2011, 12:31 PM
All our youngsters have been recalled this week which makes me think we're going to get yet more bad news imminently so January second could be day for you to kick start season against us.
I think the derby is too early in January for (1) the firesale and walkouts to weaken your squad and (2) Fenlon to bring in enough players to the extent that we can have genuine confidence about the outcome. Under those circumstances a win would be a real confidence boost which we should build on the next week in the Cup before facing Dunfermline, so I'd agree it does represent a chance for us to turn things round.

Davy Mac
26-12-2011, 01:05 PM
That may be the case, but look at their bench on Saturday against Motherwell (who they COMFORTABLY beat 2-0) :-

* 30 MacDonald,
* 05 Barr,
* 13 Obua,
* 11 Driver,
* 19 Skacel,
* 34 Stewart,
* 18 Novikovas

At least 4 of their bench would comfortably stroll into our 1st team ! :worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

Stop it:rolleyes:, I dinnae want tae think like that - you'll ruin my Christmas with comments like that...:greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
26-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Stop it:rolleyes:, I dinnae want tae think like that - you'll ruin my Christmas with comments like that...:greengrin

Sorry mate........:offski:

:greengrin

Albion Hibs
26-12-2011, 02:03 PM
My message to the players would be simple. I hope they all had a great xmas, enjoyed some time with family got themselves into training this morning and worked hard. Get up for it lads and lets get into ICT, get ourselves 3 points and set ourselves up nicely for the visit for the ugly bunch.

Gerard
26-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Coming Soon.................
The January Sales.........Most of a Football Team going cheap
Limited Talent, Passion and Pride......Happy to pick up wages when other's go without lol :na na:

I would be surprised if we could give some of them away. Other teams would want us to pay them:greengrin
G

The Voice Of Reason
26-12-2011, 07:32 PM
My message to the players would be simple. I hope they all had a great xmas, enjoyed some time with family got themselves into training this morning and worked hard. Get up for it lads and lets get into ICT, get ourselves 3 points and set ourselves up nicely for the visit for the ugly bunch.

Awwww, that was such a nice post that it almost brought tears to my eyes (emotional fool that I am). :agree:

If you were a Mr Man character you would definately be "Mr Nice" :agree:

Best regards,
"Mr Grumpy"

:greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
02-01-2012, 10:35 PM
And now for a New Year Message to all the Hibs players :-

Guys, thanks very much for ruining our New Year festivities :aok:

Whilst you guys may be able to head up to a Bar in George Street and not give a toss, us fans need to endure yet more ribbing from our Hearts supporting friends and even from people who we don't really know that well.

After watching your insipid display against Inverness I actually put money on Hearts to win today, so financially I am over £100 better off.........but I would gladly have lost the money and sacrificed it for a Hibs win.

Hope you enjoy the cosy surroundings of the Training Centre (are there pool tables there ?!?) If I was Fenlon I would have you all running up and down Sand Dunes at Gullane in rain. hail or shine.

With the lack of ability, pace and leadership in our team, I really wouldn't be that surprised if we lost at Cowdenbeath and Dunfermline(I would certainly be surprised if we won both games!) Go on, prove me wrong you bunch of spineless goons.