PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Jan

ShanksSaidNo
24-12-2011, 02:41 PM
I really fear for us goin into this game. By all accounts they were excellent today against Motherwell. Despite the debacle of a situation they find themselves in, it would appear their players are united and battlin for the cause. Our squad on the other hand Have it all in comparison to them but Have no fight or heart whatsoever. We could be on the end of yet another derby day humbling.

Sammy7nil
24-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Hearts players are playing for a move and for most this will be their last Derby I bet they cant wait for the game.

They will be licking their lips at thought of playing these guttless CANT's . :agree::agree::agree:

Hibercelona
24-12-2011, 02:46 PM
http://www.veryicon.com/icon/png/Object/Trick%20or%20Trash/Coffin.png

Bury me deep lads..... bury me way way deep....

Sir David Gray
24-12-2011, 02:55 PM
If I was a Hearts fan, I would be wanting this match played tomorrow.

There would be no better Christmas present, I would imagine.

greenlex
24-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Bring it ****in on.:agree::agree::agree::flag::blowing

Part/Time Supporter
24-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Like I said last week, the reality is that they have several players of a higher standard than Hibs. Unless there is some massive walkout / selloff on 1 January, they will have a better group of players available. That's nothing to do with being "united" or "battling for the cause".

GreenCastle
24-12-2011, 03:35 PM
The last few derbies I've feared the worst and they have only beaten us by a goal or so and it's not been one way traffic as predicted.

However I wouldn't be surprised if they give us a thumping - depends when the 1st goal is scored.

Ian Murray was back today and his passion / experience will be good to have back.

My worry is how Hart vs Templeton will end up - :rolleyes:

They have better individual players than us and keep getting results even with no money - lets hope our players have the game of their lives and show us they actually want to be at the club.

Alfred E Newman
24-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Like I said last week, the reality is that they have several players of a higher standard than Hibs. Unless there is some massive walkout / selloff on 1 January, they will have a better group of players available. That's nothing to do with being "united" or "battling for the cause".

Just about all the clubs in the league have better players available.

Pete
24-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Miracles can happen around this time of year!

Cropley10
24-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Hopefully all but one Club in the league have better players available.

We're a stinking mess right now. Years of mis-management and neglect. A strategy that leaves us with Michael Hart playing at RB, a clogger like OHanlon at CH and zero creativity anywhere on the park.

ICT will be looking forward to being the next recipient of three easy points.

Bishop Hibee
24-12-2011, 04:16 PM
ICT game is as big a game if not bigger. Win that, however unlikely that seems, and we'll go into the derby with a little confidence at least. Lose it and I'll be watching the derby through my fingers with flights to the south pole bookmarked on my phone.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-12-2011, 04:18 PM
Why has the new man came in and thought Hart can do a job tho? Its very strange!

John_HFC
24-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Anyone got any idea how many tickets have been sold? :flag:

BoltonHibee
24-12-2011, 04:20 PM
Why has the new man came in and thought Hart can do a job tho? Its very strange!

Presumably Hart did not feature on the DVD's PF watched of Hibs

GreenCastle
24-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Presumably Hart did not feature on the DVD's PF watched of Hibs

I wonder why :greengrin

Injured or not in the team :agree:

The best thing he does is take a throw in and even today I saw one go straight out and one didn't even make it into play and had to be retaken :rolleyes:

BoltonHibee
24-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I wonder why :greengrin

Injured or not in the team :agree:

The best thing he does is take a throw in and even today I saw one go straight out and one didn't even make it into play and had to be retaken :rolleyes:

Why he picked him after the Rangers game, only he can answer. But I do find the fact that he did very disturbing!

Baldy Foghorn
24-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Maybe just maybe we will see a decline in laughing at the yams woes, because they are still winning and we are still losing..... We really have our own worries to be getting along with.... Our team is gutless............

The_Todd
24-12-2011, 04:36 PM
The Hearts players will, as always, want it more and will almost certainly cruise to 3 points. Even if we go 1-0 up our players will panic and throw it away in a dismal manner.

Our players always look beat before a ball is kicked at the derby, and if they've no confidence going in to the game we'll get gubbed.

nortonhibby
24-12-2011, 04:37 PM
I really fear for us goin into this game. By all accounts they were excellent today against Motherwell. Despite the debacle of a situation they find themselves in, it would appear their players are united and battlin for the cause. Our squad on the other hand Have it all in comparison to them but Have no fight or heart whatsoever. We could be on the end of yet another derby day humbling.

Remember the last time we beat them they were going to thump us then and we beat them 1-0 Deek scored the penalty Mixu was in charge over at the PBS.
:flag:
Form goes out the window in Derbys if we are up for the fight we will win IM Knows what its all about he will get us up for the fight, Does anyone know when was the last time we beat them at ER ?

The_Todd
24-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Remember the last time we beat them

Only vaguely.

Niffy
24-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Today changes nothing.
We could have won the last 4 games 5-0 but the players would still be outplayed , out thought and outmuscled by a Hearts fans select playing blind folded.

Cropley10
24-12-2011, 04:59 PM

Only thing I can think of, and it's probably wrong, but is it to prove a point... the point being that UNLESS we go and buy a proper, real, not a temporary, not a journeyman RB we WILL go down.

nortonhibby
24-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Only vaguely.

back in 08 remember idiot who ran on the pitch and tried to hit Deek after he scored our Penalty.

The_Todd
24-12-2011, 05:04 PM
back in 08 remember idiot who ran on the pitch and tried to hit Deek after he scored our Penalty.

Woosh!

dutchhibby
24-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Maybe just maybe we will see a decline in laughing at the yams woes, because they are still winning and we are still losing..... We really have our own worries to be getting along with.... Our team is gutless............

this
sad but true

scoopyboy
24-12-2011, 06:41 PM

you can't remember it very well. that game was af tynecastle.

essexhibee
24-12-2011, 07:57 PM

Was that not a thursday night may 2009?

nortonhibby
24-12-2011, 08:04 PM
you can't remember it very well. that game was af tynecastle.

check post 19 mate.

NAE NOOKIE
24-12-2011, 08:59 PM
As I've said before. Form only goes out of the window in a derby if its the Yams who have been sheeoit beforehand. If we have been gash up to the game, we will usually maintain that form on the day.

Its not lack of effort and its not lack of tactics. We just have a bunch of players who are not very talented and no amount of effort or tactics is going to make up for it.

I am dreading 02/01/12 because I can see ( and have seen ) nothing to give me any confidence that we will do anything ............ and what is worse is that the Yam neds in the south will enjoy rubbing it in even more than usual, because we have spent the last 3 months rubbing their noses in it regarding their current situation.

Thanks Hibs for yet again screwing up Christmas ......... Nae wonder the Grinch was Green !!!

Anyway .... See ya on the 28th :greengrin

scoopyboy
24-12-2011, 10:14 PM
check post 19 mate.

OK I've checked it.

The last line asks for the last time we beat them at ER.

I did see however you did mention it a bit further up.

Guess I should read the whole post eh.

SteveHFC
25-12-2011, 12:27 AM
I was confident going into the Derby. But not now. 3-0 Hearts :bye: