PDA

View Full Version : NHC Poor planning by Sky - Buddies v Huns

Bostonhibby
24-12-2011, 12:49 PM
Very poor show, they should have gone for a long couch in the studio instead of only 2 chairs for the experts.

That way instead of having Ex Rangers player Neil McCann and current Rangers player Steven Naismith both talking about why Rangers aren't winning they could have maybe got the likes of John Greig, or Sandy Jardine on to help balance it even further, or maybe that Billy Orange guy they all droll over?

The poor host is having to slaver overly about Rangers, the effect of the sending off, the marvellous overlapping of Wallace etc to make up for it.

The other team is St Mirren.

Been thinking about ditching Sky for a while now and the time is drawing near.

Jim44
24-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Very poor show, they should have gone for a long couch in the studio instead of only 2 chairs for the experts.

That way instead of having Ex Rangers player Neil McCann and current Rangers player Steven Naismith both talking about why Rangers aren't winning they could have maybe got the likes of John Greig, or Sandy Jardine on to help balance it even further, or maybe that Billy Orange guy they all droll over?

The poor host is having to slaver overly about Rangers, the effect of the sending off, the marvellous overlapping of Wallace etc to make up for it.

The other team is St Mirren.

Been thinking about ditching Sky for a while now and the time is drawing near.

Old Firm pre-occupation is everywhere I'm afraid. On the Beeb, when St Mirren scored to go into the lead, all the commentator could say was 'Great news for Celtic!!!!'

GreenCastle
24-12-2011, 01:23 PM
Can't stand the huns :furious:

Red card was 100% - you can't elbow players like that :rolleyes:

Saints actually have a few players who are comfortable on the ball and have played some really good stuff even under pressure - refreshing to see and reminds me how Hibs used to play against Rangers.

There are 2 or 3 players I would take Saints who would improve us :agree:

Cropley10
24-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Huns defeated.

Hibercelona
24-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Huns defeated.

:agree:

Rangers lose again't that err.... other team in the league.

Hibernia Na Eir
24-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Fantastic result :)
get it right up ye Huns!!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Doesnae make any difference to our predicament.