PDA

View Full Version : Yams Chick Young Rant

soda70
24-12-2011, 11:50 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/16309365.stm

Apologies if already posted...

I am by no means a Chick Young fan, but this short article made me chuckle.

Especially "It's not just Vlad who is Mad.. it's the whole darn club!"

ho ho ho Merry Xmas

GLORY GLORY

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Never truer words spoken, the whole set up at tincastle is truly bizzare, they act like they are Barcelona or something when in reality they are just a mid table team, quite scary actually, is there something in the water up there?

oldbiker
24-12-2011, 12:03 PM
The press are even less chuffed at no getting the free pies.

Having worked at the pink bus shelter a few times I have to be honest and say the pies were pretty decent.

GGTTH :flag:

danhibees1875
24-12-2011, 01:33 PM

Having worked at the pink bus shelter a few times I have to be honest and say the pies were pretty decent.

Got to agree, the media grub is pretty good there!

lapsedhibee
24-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Does Chris Robinson's company still do catering there?

Franck Stanton
24-12-2011, 03:04 PM
yeah their club is in turmoil, strapped for cash, going down the pan, BUT STILL WINNING GAMES, unlike our lot of well-paid, pampered useless good-for-nothing wage thieves who dont have any bottle wat-so-ever. Never mind though, we can still laugh at them eh. We need to get a grip, the state we are in we are in no position to be slagging any other team.

Spike Mandela
24-12-2011, 03:08 PM
I know it'as funny but just doesn't seem so funny today:bitchy:

johnrebus
24-12-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah their club is in turmoil, strapped for cash, going down the pan, BUT STILL WINNING GAMES, unlike our lot of well-paid, pampered useless good-for-nothing wage thieves who dont have any bottle wat-so-ever. Never mind though, we can still laugh at them eh. We need to get a grip, the state we are in we are in no position to be slagging any other team.

You just don't get it, do you?

Hearts continue to win games because they have better players than we do.

Why do they have better players than we do? Because they pay three or four times the wages that we do!

And that is why they are millions and millions of pounds in debt.

And very soon it will all be over.

Laugh at Hearts?

Too ****ing right.

Leithenhibby
24-12-2011, 03:39 PM

Why do they have better players than we do? Because they pay three or four times the wages that we do!

Laugh at Hearts?

Too ****ing right.

:agree: Too ****ing right we should laugh, for too long they have spent way beyond their means and are now going to pay the price. A very BIG price. "No long now" :wink:

Spike Mandela
24-12-2011, 03:41 PM
:agree: Too ****ing right we should laugh, for too long they have spent way beyond their means and are now going to pay the price. A very BIG price. "No long now" :wink:

At this rate the price they will pay is European qualification and the Scottish cup.:rolleyes:

magpie1892
24-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Got to agree, the media grub is pretty good there!

Today it was two boxes of cheap biscuits at half time in the press room.

Franck Stanton
24-12-2011, 04:22 PM

Laugh at Hearts?

Too ****ing right.

Oh I get it alright, my point is there are a lot of posters on here who , no matter how bad we are, it doesn't seem to matter as long as "Circus Tyncastle" is around. I say lets get our own house in order first and foremost, and then we can justify laughing at them. I just find the state we are in [on the field] is more worrying to me than the state they are in, because lets face it, no matter how much we want them to go under, it's just no' gonna happen folks.

soda70
25-12-2011, 11:42 PM

You have missed the point here mate

It was not us Hibs fans having a pop at what was going on at our Neighbours, it is the media under the guise of ChicK Young.

I found the article amusing and thought I'd share it.

Also I tend to leave the negative dross aimed ay my club the the non-supporters, so it really saddens me when so called Hibs fans bleat on how poor our Team is right now. Basically stating the obvious.

The one basic thing that our team is missing right now is confidence, and telling them how bad they are isn't going to help.

If they were the green and show 100% commitment then they will always get my full support regardless of the result.

Simplezz

Sproule Three
26-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Chick Young is a myopic *old firm apologist who has never expressed an original thought in his career as a supposed journalist. Any printed article composed by that horrible wee stroker is fit for one purpose only ! ( even if it is attempting to belittle HOMOFC)*

IWasThere2016
26-12-2011, 08:40 AM
At this moment, I still fancy them - before us - for the 3 points next week! They are mad but their players are strong, professional and have a winning mentality - we are pathetic :grr:

Mikey
26-12-2011, 09:07 AM
we are pathetic :grr:

Speak for yourself :wink:

Malthibby
26-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Sing it loud & sing it proud
Scadenfreude Scadenfreude.
Sorry about the lack of adverbs & indeed the lack of rhyming but I will be sitting in grim anticipation at the ICT game,
I will grimly watch my SPL predictor of Hibees 4 Hearts 1 go up in smoke, & damn right I will be enjoying watching
Tynie & Co. disintegrate brick by brick. Damn right I will be ready to feed of any scraps of information concerning their
teminal plight.
They're doomed, & if we have been the Polish horse brigade to their Panzers recently, it will make it all the sweeter
when they have to crawl of to Saughton enclosure/Livi or wherever to feed off the memory of their Champions League
glory years.
GG